Sri Lanka: Trust only the peoples of the Palk Bay: Jaffna fishermen leader

Aug 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TamilNet Newswire

Based on his experience in the grassroots activism and participation in the negotiations and meetings held in India and in Colombo, Mr Subramaniam said the coastal people of North had lost all hope in negotiating with the Establishments of both the States.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

So true
Thamil Maran

Thornton Heath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Palk Bay should be renamed as Tamil Strait. We must encourage media to use this term.
PROUD MALAYALI

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Siva Sankaran Sarma wrote:
So true
i got a complaint from 'Abraham tharakan' regarding you.in his blog you commented bad about jesus,st.thomas and Kerala Christians.you can insult Kerala,malayali Christians,i don't care.but you called jesus and st.Thomas as outcast that i won't.
i never insulted hindus,Tamil Hindu gods or preachers in my comments.if you continue with your anti Christian attitude.aparam nee intha ulagam kaanathu.Brahmin racist.
Nasrani

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Before the rise of Hinduism, Kerala had a predominantly Buddhist following they have Buddhist ruins dating back decades before Christianity, Hinduism and Islam. Look at http://ajaysekher.net/2010/01/03/buddhism-ker... . Buddhism was also present in Tamil Eelem during ancient times before the Chola conquest, there are ruins of Buddhist remains at Tamil Eelem . Murugan worship,Buddhism and various other local deities and their followers lived in harmony.
Most people think that Brahmins is some kind of race of some sort, which is completely inaccurate and false. When you look closely to their DNA's of Brahmins and other caste groups or communities, they all share similar types of DNA Y-Haplogroup.You can also check DNA details of Tamil castes at http://forwhattheywereweare.blogspot.com/2012... .

In fact new research has brought to light that caste system began only 1900 years ago. According to American Journal of Human Genetics, "Researchers found that people from different genetic populations in India began mixing about 4,200 years ago, but the mingling stopped around 1,900 years ago."

According to Witzel who is one of the researchers in the study described, " The Rigveda, a nearly 3,500-year-old collection of hymns written in Sanskrit, a North Indian language, mentions chieftains with South Indian names.So there is some sort of mixture or intermarriage." So it's proven that caste system is not made according to racial background. I wouldn't be surprised that my ancestors were Buddhist who spoke Sen Tamil. It's a pure form of Tamil language.
Crimea kundi

Thornton Heath, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Nasrani wrote:
Before the rise of Hinduism, Kerala had a predominantly Buddhist following they have Buddhist ruins dating back decades before Christianity, Hinduism and Islam. Look at http://ajaysekher.net/2010/01/03/buddhism-ker... . Buddhism was also present in Tamil Eelem during ancient times before the Chola conquest, there are ruins of Buddhist remains at Tamil Eelem . Murugan worship,Buddhism and various other local deities and their followers lived in harmony.
Most people think that Brahmins is some kind of race of some sort, which is completely inaccurate and false. When you look closely to their DNA's of Brahmins and other caste groups or communities, they all share similar types of DNA Y-Haplogroup.You can also check DNA details of Tamil castes at http://forwhattheywereweare.blogspot.com/2012... .
In fact new research has brought to light that caste system began only 1900 years ago. According to American Journal of Human Genetics, "Researchers found that people from different genetic populations in India began mixing about 4,200 years ago, but the mingling stopped around 1,900 years ago."
According to Witzel who is one of the researchers in the study described, " The Rigveda, a nearly 3,500-year-old collection of hymns written in Sanskrit, a North Indian language, mentions chieftains with South Indian names.So there is some sort of mixture or intermarriage." So it's proven that caste system is not made according to racial background. I wouldn't be surprised that my ancestors were Buddhist who spoke Sen Tamil. It's a pure form of Tamil language.
well said crimea river chimp
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

PROUD MALAYALI wrote:
<quoted text>i got a complaint from 'Abraham tharakan' regarding you.in his blog you commented bad about jesus,st.thomas and Kerala Christians.you can insult Kerala,malayali Christians,i don't care.but you called jesus and st.Thomas as outcast that i won't.
i never insulted hindus,Tamil Hindu gods or preachers in my comments.if you continue with your anti Christian attitude.aparam nee intha ulagam kaanathu.Brahmin racist.
Stupid idiot what blog and what are you blabbering about? I have not gone to any Malayalee Syrian Christian blog and stated St.Thomas and Jesus Christ are outcastes. Iam not an idiotic troll like you or a religious fanatic going around insulting other religions just to get a kick. Some gutless extremist creature is using my name to post his venom. Any can use any name to post crap. You see it here quite often. I will not be surprised if it was some Sinhalese or Muslim troll from here like Punc or that Sinhalese racist false Neil Herman Ludowyke doing this. I have never hated Christianity. Studied in Christian school. If you read a lot of Bhagavat Gita and bible many of the quotations are similar.
CrimeaRiver

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Crimea kundi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dickweed
Nasrani

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Crimea kundi wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not not CrimeaRiver you ignorant neander.. It's a malu from a Nasrani background.
PROUD MALAYALI

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

CrimeaRiver wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again dickweed
its the same..he uses multiple name and proxy.i don't know where he exactly located.but he post from India,Britain,proxy server(opera mini).but i came to know that he has some kind of relation may be personal with siva sankaran sarma.in a malayali Christian blog both siva sankaran(with fake id-st.Thomas). and guna sami(id-anand) commented bad about us.he uses many fake ids in topix also like
srilankan simha
Indian chimpanzee.
guna sami(also its his YouTube username).
Tamila nasrani.etc..
Nasrani

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

PROUD MALAYALI wrote:
<quoted text>its the same..he uses multiple name and proxy.i don't know where he exactly located.but he post from India,Britain,proxy server(opera mini).but i came to know that he has some kind of relation may be personal with siva sankaran sarma.in a malayali Christian blog both siva sankaran(with fake id-st.Thomas). and guna sami(id-anand) commented bad about us.he uses many fake ids in topix also like
srilankan simha
Indian chimpanzee.
Tamila nasrani.etc..
LMAO WoW Sherlock Holmes don't you have anything productive to do? What you said did not make any sense. See who is talking about proxy servers. I wish you were not Malayalee. You make us look shameful..
Nasrani

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

PROUD MALAYALI wrote:
<quoted text>its the same..he uses multiple name and proxy.i don't know where he exactly located.but he post from India,Britain,proxy server(opera mini).but i came to know that he has some kind of relation may be personal with siva sankaran sarma.in a malayali Christian blog both siva sankaran(with fake id-st.Thomas). and guna sami(id-anand) commented bad about us.he uses many fake ids in topix also like
srilankan simha
Indian chimpanzee.
Tamila nasrani.etc..
Whoever said this was right.. I don't believe St Thomas came to Kerala nor that we were Brahmins.. Our Nasrani Christians dream too many fantasies. Whatever religion you are,put your religious machismo in your house. Like I said I wouldn't be surprised that my ancestors were Buddhist. I think it's time to rediscover who we really are.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

PROUD MALAYALI wrote:
srilankan simha
Indian chimpanzee.
Tamila nasrani.etc..
Stupid idiot I do not have any relationship religious extremists of any kind. Some idiot who does not want to use his name is posting hate comments under my name. I have feeling it some Hindu extremist Indian who must have been trolling here at one time and is familiar with my name. I do not think it is any Sri Lanka we are not interested in Malayalee Syrian Christian blogs, even the Sinhalese and Muslims. It must be an Indian connected to Kerala.
Puk Demala

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

<quoted text>Stupid idiot I do not have any relationship religious extremists of any kind. Some idiot who does not want to use his name is posting hate comments under my name. I have feeling it some Hindu extremist Indian who must have been trolling here at one time and is familiar with my name. I do not think it is any Sri Lanka we are not interested in Malayalee Syrian Christian blogs, even the Sinhalese and Muslims. It must be an Indian connected to Kerala.
no you white wanker it is you, I know the comments he is talking about, it is your style of writing bull sh!t. Not too long ago you posted some anti Christ comments here to. may be because you are a sakkili demala wanker. pow.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Puk Demala wrote:
<quoted text>
no you white wanker it is you, I know the comments he is talking about, it is your style of writing bull sh!t. Not too long ago you posted some anti Christ comments here to. may be because you are a sakkili demala wanker. pow.
Aha so you know the comments that he is talking about, this means you have been visiting this obscure Malayalee Syrian Christian blog that no one has heard about and operated by some Father Abraham. I have a very strong feeling that you posted these comments pretending to me. You constantly do that here. Nasty mischief maker. Commenting thank god that most Tamils were not converted to Christianity does not mean I Am anti Christian or making derogatory remarks about Lord Jesus Christ or the apostle Thomas.
It is you who constantly post derogatory remarks here about Hinduism ,Hindu gods ,Christianity and Christian gods.
Lastly if I want to state anything I will state openly or in an identity that I created not hide or post nasty things under other peoples identities, you most Sri Lankan Muslims and Sinhalese do that. You checked to which sites this Malayalee troll goes into and then decided to create mischief. You have stated in this forum many times that you are very good at hacking. No other Sri Lankan would not have done this, they are not capable of this. I never even visit a Sri Lankan Christian forum, as I Am not in the least interested in visiting these forums , so why shuld I visit some unheard of obscure Malayalee Syrian Christian blog run by some unheard of person whose existence was only brought to my attention yesterday and post nonsense that has no bearing to the Eelam Tamils or their plight. You on the other hand are visiting this blog.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Nasrani wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever said this was right.. I don't believe St Thomas came to Kerala nor that we were Brahmins.. Our Nasrani Christians dream too many fantasies. Whatever religion you are,put your religious machismo in your house. Like I said I wouldn't be surprised that my ancestors were Buddhist. I think it's time to rediscover who we really are.
You are correct this idiot is very sensitive towards his religion and his ethnicity and caste/community, however constantly trolls here and pokes fun of the Tamils. I have no idea as to what this man is screeching about or that this blog is, however like you stated if someone had commented that St Thomas had not visited Kerala( which even the Vatican now has openly stated, Thomas did not visit Kerala but most probably north western India,Gujarat Pakistan area) and that Syrian Christians are not descended from Brahmins then it is the truth. It is just someone's opinion (that now most academics also believe is the truth ) and a debate, so why is this man and this so called Father Abraham operating this going berserk? I really fail to understand. This means they are fascists who do not want anyone challenging or debating their long held beliefs or prejudices and myths and want to shut everyone up. So at the behest of this Father Abraham has come here to intimidate me. Unfortunately for him he has caught hold of the wrong person. Some one else closely connected to Kerala, has posted this under my identity and style of writing. That was not a nice thing to do. They have every right to post what they believe and debate and if they did not want to post it under their identity should have created a pseudo identity and posted this, not stolen mine and my style of writing and created all this mischief. I have no interest in Christianity in Kerala or Syrian Christians and their origins as this does not affect the plight of Eelam Tamils
Puk Demala

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

<quoted text>You are correct this idiot is very sensitive towards his religion and his ethnicity and caste/community, however constantly trolls here and pokes fun of the Tamils. I have no idea as to what this man is screeching about or that this blog is, however like you stated if someone had commented that St Thomas had not visited Kerala( which even the Vatican now has openly stated, Thomas did not visit Kerala but most probably north western India,Gujarat Pakistan area) and that Syrian Christians are not descended from Brahmins then it is the truth. It is just someone's opinion (that now most academics also believe is the truth ) and a debate, so why is this man and this so called Father Abraham operating this going berserk? I really fail to understand. This means they are fascists who do not want anyone challenging or debating their long held beliefs or prejudices and myths and want to shut everyone up. So at the behest of this Father Abraham has come here to intimidate me. Unfortunately for him he has caught hold of the wrong person. Some one else closely connected to Kerala, has posted this under my identity and style of writing. That was not a nice thing to do. They have every right to post what they believe and debate and if they did not want to post it under their identity should have created a pseudo identity and posted this, not stolen mine and my style of writing and created all this mischief. I have no interest in Christianity in Kerala or Syrian Christians and their origins as this does not affect the plight of Eelam Tamils
Dont lie wankeren, I have seen you posting on several catholic blog sites with anti Christ and hate posts. Some times you even went low as to come ass Jesus Balla.

You are the one that wanted a mono Ethinic state. Now you have the bathroom you clean as your state. LOL pow white stateless sakkiliya.
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Puk Demala wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont lie wankeren, I have seen you posting on several catholic blog sites with anti Christ and hate posts. Some times you even went low as to come ass Jesus Balla.
You are the one that wanted a mono Ethinic state. Now you have the bathroom you clean as your state. LOL pow white stateless sakkiliya.
So it was you. Why are posting derogatory remarks regarding Lord Jesus Christ at various Catholic sties. Are mental or deranged? After all even in Islam Lord Jesus Christ is held sacred. What are you some mad sleeper Islamic Salafist? If you want to call Lord Jesus by various do not use me as an excuse to post them
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

http://abrahamtharakanblog.blogspot.com.au/20...
This is that Tharakan Abraham's Blog. I fail to understand what this creature is screeching about. All the posts are from Malayalee Nasranis( or Syrian Christians) This Malayalee idiot and lying Puke are starking mad
Siva Sankaran Sarma

Macleod, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

PROUD MALAYALI wrote:
srilankan simha
Indian chimpanzee.
Tamila nasrani.etc..
Listen to this beautiful Malayalm Christian song and become calm and collected and stop posting lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nasrani

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

<quoted text>Listen to this beautiful Malayalm Christian song and become calm and collected and stop posting lies
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Very interesting song, have you noticed her reiterating the word Karrthave? In Kerala people misinterpret that for Christ, but the truth of the matter it's not Christ. Let's use our common sense hat here for Karrthave, for dark we say Karrupu, in actual meaning it's called the dark one. Basically the Karrthave is about a dark rising sun. Krishna is also dark in color he is also called Yeshoda. You can also see the symbolism in the DMK party flag , where the sun is rising from the mountain or known as Udhayasuryan. The Europeans came to South India and modified the Surya worship into what my fellow Kerala Christians are following today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Sri Lanka Forum right now

Search the Sri Lanka Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rajapakses in Secret Talks with 23 Budhist Orga... 22 min Nasrani 10
Rising Alarm at Australia's Asylum Seeker Returns 27 min Allah Spoons 109
G.L. Peiris Mama begs Muslims not to Internatio... 2 hr Tamules r TERRORISTS 2
To find a girl to have sex (Apr '11) 4 hr Gmtp 32
Asylum seeker family denied funeral right 4 hr CrimeaRiver 274
Proof that Tamils were the original people of L... 11 hr Nasrani 5
Padavi Kulam tank was built by Tamil kings 16 hr Ceylonese 1
•••
•••