Cambodian government ready to discuss power-sharing with opposition after contentious election

Jul 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Independent

Note: We do not store your email address but your IP address will be logged to prevent abuse of this feature.

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 13

Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Let's hope there can be a power-sharing agreement that will benefit all the people of Cambodia.
Angkor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Bill822 wrote:
Let's hope there can be a power-sharing agreement that will benefit all the people of Cambodia.
===
===
==
Power sharing is not going to work. CPP dont like to work with anybody. We did this once with Funcinec, and they robbed this power from Fincinec in 1997 and killed many Fincinpec folks. About 300 Funcinpec people were killed or eaten by crocodiles in Hun Sen house.
CPP must relax and stay home and away since they can't do anything about beside selling this country to Yuons. Koh Tral was given to Yuons for free. What a stupid idiot Hun.
One more, CPP don't know or like to work. They are definitely not the workers, they only like things that come for free, steal and rob. They learned this from Yuons, their teacher.
Hun Sen must be ended here. Hun roots must be pulled completely off, so they don't grow again.
kiang

Lisarow, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Hunsen willing to give Sam some position in his dynasty but limited power
as i said before that Hun will try to built a bridge so he can create the coalition gov but under his control..
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

kiang wrote:
Hunsen willing to give Sam some position in his dynasty but limited power
as i said before that Hun will try to built a bridge so he can create the coalition gov but under his control..
====
==
=
From now on, I can see the melting of CPP as Funcinpec was destroyed by the hypocrite Ranarith.
after the vote fraud investigated, CPP will loose more seats in the house.
Sam has taken about 30 seats from Hun Sen of this 2013 election. after the vote fraud investigation, Sam Rainsy will gain more votes. I can see Sam will gain additional 10 more seats at least which means that Sam Rainsy has already gained 40 extra from the CPP.
Next election, CPP will be only get 10 seats in the house.
Today, Hun Sin already called Sam Rainsy for the power sharing. What is this meaner? That is meaned Hun Sin is already knowing he lost, otherwise he did not beg Sam Rainsy like this. Think about it and use your brain.
Kiang

Lisarow, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
====
==
=
From now on, I can see the melting of CPP as Funcinpec was destroyed by the hypocrite Ranarith.
after the vote fraud investigated, CPP will loose more seats in the house.
Sam has taken about 30 seats from Hun Sen of this 2013 election. after the vote fraud investigation, Sam Rainsy will gain more votes. I can see Sam will gain additional 10 more seats at least which means that Sam Rainsy has already gained 40 extra from the CPP.
Next election, CPP will be only get 10 seats in the house.
Today, Hun Sin already called Sam Rainsy for the power sharing. What is this meaner? That is meaned Hun Sin is already knowing he lost, otherwise he did not beg Sam Rainsy like this. Think about it and use your brain.
do not predict that far Hun still hold on power and he still govern Cambodia another 5 years and after that he will use another trick to rule Cambodia untill he is 74 and after that they will transfer power to next generation...its mean to their childrens...unless China change...
Angkor

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Kiang wrote:
<quoted text>do not predict that far Hun still hold on power and he still govern Cambodia another 5 years and after that he will use another trick to rule Cambodia untill he is 74 and after that they will transfer power to next generation...its mean to their childrens...unless China change...
===
=
ahhahahaa
You spoke from your wishes or your foolishness.
To be realistic:
1. His uneducated/idiot sons were trying to run for the political office, got no votes. gone. for future for the Hun next generation.
2. Hun Sen is a looser now. The vote majority belonged to CNRP. Every articles around the world talking about Hun Sen begging for the power sharing. What is this meaned? meaned: his vote is less and lost. if he won, he won't beg Sam Rainsy. ahhahahaha. Sam Rainsy is the King of all at this time at least.
3. Every voting station, thousands come forward to claim their votes were missing or fraud. Mean: These votes will be addtioned to CNRP. More seats will be gained. Kem Sokha said he got 100% of votes from all the people.
4. US, UN and EU are coming to help to investigate the voting fraud by the Hun's clan. This is another cursion to the CNRP. More gain will come.
5. NEC was installed by the Hun Sen, is not trusted by the people and the world. This is another blow to Hun Sen's.
6. People who voted for Hun's will change their mind and vote for CNRP because of all of the issues around the fraud by the CPP. Only the gain to CNRP.
7. One more, Strike will be happening if the CNRP lost... this will be the chance to drop Hun Sen off the arena. or revote the whole country again.
These are all realities - Don't dream about CPP the corrupted/Dictatorship.
Why you on the side of the corruptor/dictator? Why you are not on the people side? Why? Must be something benefit you from this Hun Sen Govt? ahhahaha Why - you can't find enough food in Australia? you need to go to school to get a good job in Australia... right?
kiang

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>===
=
ahhahahaa
You spoke from your wishes or your foolishness.
To be realistic:
1. His uneducated/idiot sons were trying to run for the political office, got no votes. gone. for future for the Hun next generation.
2. Hun Sen is a looser now. The vote majority belonged to CNRP. Every articles around the world talking about Hun Sen begging for the power sharing. What is this meaned? meaned: his vote is less and lost. if he won, he won't beg Sam Rainsy. ahhahahaha. Sam Rainsy is the King of all at this time at least.
3. Every voting station, thousands come forward to claim their votes were missing or fraud. Mean: These votes will be addtioned to CNRP. More seats will be gained. Kem Sokha said he got 100% of votes from all the people.
4. US, UN and EU are coming to help to investigate the voting fraud by the Hun's clan. This is another cursion to the CNRP. More gain will come.
5. NEC was installed by the Hun Sen, is not trusted by the people and the world. This is another blow to Hun Sen's.
6. People who voted for Hun's will change their mind and vote for CNRP because of all of the issues around the fraud by the CPP. Only the gain to CNRP.
7. One more, Strike will be happening if the CNRP lost... this will be the chance to drop Hun Sen off the arena. or revote the whole country again.
These are all realities - Don't dream about CPP the corrupted/Dictatorship.
Why you on the side of the corruptor/dictator? Why you are not on the people side? Why? Must be something benefit you from this Hun Sen Govt? ahhahaha Why - you can't find enough food in Australia? you need to go to school to get a good job in Australia... right?
i am the realistic person i am not bias and i tell what i see...fyi i am not ccp supporter ..but trust me Hun will run the camb gov this term....
Angkor

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

kiang wrote:
<quoted text>i am the realistic person i am not bias and i tell what i see...fyi i am not ccp supporter ..but trust me Hun will run the camb gov this term....
=
I am realistic too. I just know and have said many time Hun Sen is a looser, but still threatening to be the PM again. Hun Sen should had been gone since 1993 but with thief yuons style, he has been doing anything to be in that seat.
Since Hun Sen in that PM seat:
1. 1.2mils of Yuons in Tonle Sap, and 5mils Yuons in the mainland Cambodia.
2. Khmers lost their farm land to Yuons along the east border.
3. Millions of hecta of land are 99yrs lease to Yuons.
4. Many national properties were sold to Foreingers for billions of $$$$ into his pocket.
5. Many Khmers have been killed because they belonged to other parties.
6. Union leaders forest protectors were killed. Most trees were cut down.
7. All Funcinpec leaders were all killed.
8. People at Beung Kok, Borei Keila and other places, their houses were burned and bulldozed, and they are forced to leave their land.
9. People are poorer and poorer. No one cares about them.
I am wrong on these above?
Angkor

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

kiang wrote:
<quoted text>i am the realistic person i am not bias and i tell what i see...fyi i am not ccp supporter ..but trust me Hun will run the camb gov this term....
=
10. AngkorWat has been given to Yuons. AngkorWat generated about $200mil a year, but this $200mils is not going to Cambodian people. This $200mils has been sent to Vietnam to feed the poor and Yuon military there in Hanoi.
BEADY BUM WHIPPERS

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

All that to say bugger all, how long did it take you to compose this imbecilic cacahit thicko Julie FUNGIT Chamberpot Pascale Clotilde KWAKU FOUKA?

Best to post in bhojcacapuri in future your Paranoid Schizophrenic disease may not be as apparent ODIOUS goon impostor, Volere, Voleur, VOLERE IDIOTIC PSYCHO, SYPHILIS fungi infested moron, cretin and piss pot PIMP with THE wobbly FUNGI FAGGOT FARTHEAD PI SEWERAGE USE YOUR OWN FOOKING HINDUSTINK SHITHOLE TATTIARSIENAME SOTVAGE FUCKTURD DOGALA MAHAMURKH.

FOOK OFF BIG MAMMA GINORMOUS HUMONGOUS MalbarACA Pi Pi CACA FUCKTARD Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand
marau Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti, tatti anuchit vyavahar NumbNuts FUCKTURD GANDU SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI
NAKALI DHONGI, back too your cesspoll and pit latrine.

And never dare to post your demented gibberish here again

Allez, rise fesse leve paket aller movais putrid FUNGIT MalbarCACA cochon noire marron FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kuta trash vermin kaka liki torma malbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI

hey you FAT GAY GAY FCUKWIT useless git - we said FACK OFF OUT OF HERE coward ARSIE HOLE - you no understand?

Correst BEADY BUM - rampant homosexual POONJABISTINK f*ckwit

STOP YOU DELIRIOUS MALBARLascarCACA VOMIT HERE MAGGOT Suraj Punjab

THIS IS NOT YOUR LATRINE - GO DO YOUR CACASHITS AND FARTING IN YOUR HINDUSTINK POONJABI POOKISTINK SH!THOLE DESICACALAND FORUM

Correct - YOU SERIAL ID THIEVES, POSTS STEALER & JACKASSS PLAGIARIZERs - F*ckoff fraudsters GO AWAY

DICKHEAD

Why you lunatic ponyPHAGGOT F*CKWIT,
CACAFESSE Lamerde SHEMALE MCNutcase spam & troll like mad kuta in this forum?

STOP YOU DELIRIOUS MALBARLascarCACA VOMIT HERE AND RIGHT NOW MAGGOT Suraj Punjab

FOOKING imbecile - that's one of your MalbarCACA dipsticks.

Why are you such a brainless jerk?

And what business id this of yours?

All that to say bugger all, how long did it take you to compose this imbecilic cacahit thicko Julie FUNGIT Chamberpot Pascale Clotilde KWAKU FOUKA?

Best to post in bhojcacapuri in future your Paranoid Schizophrenic disease may not be as apparent ODIOUS goon impostor, Volere, Voleur, VOLERE IDIOTIC PSYCHO, SYPHILIS fungi infested moron, cretin and piss pot PIMP with THE wobbly FUNGI FAGGOT FARTHEAD PI SEWERAGE USE YOUR OWN FOOKING HINDUSTINK SHITHOLE TATTIARSIENAME SOTVAGE FUCKTURD DOGALA MAHAMURKH

FOOK OFF BIG MAMMA GINORMOUS HUMONGOUS MalbarACA Pi Pi CACA FUCKTARD Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand
marau Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti, tatti anuchit vyavahar NumbNuts FUCKTURD GANDU SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI
NAKALI DHONGI, back too your cesspoll and pit latrine

And never dare to post your demented gibberish here again

Allez, rise fesse leve paket aller movais putrid FUNGIT MalbarCACA cochon noire marron FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kuta trash vermin kaka liki torma malbarCACA noire dalits Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoos SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI

hey you FAT GAY GAY FCUKWIT useless git - we said FACK OFF OUT OF HERE coward ARSIE HOLE - you no understand?

Correst BEADY BUM - rampant homosexual POONJABISTINK f*ckwit

STOP YOU DELIRIOUS MALBARLascarCACA VOMIT HERE MAGGOT Suraj Punjab

THIS IS NOT YOUR LATRINE - GO DO YOUR CACASHITS AND FARTING IN YOUR HINDUSTINK POONJABI POOKISTINK SH!THOLE DESICACALAND FORUM

Correct - YOU SERIAL ID THIEVES, POSTS STEALER & JACKASSS PLAGIARIZERs - F*ckoff fraudsters GO AWAY

DICKHEAD

Why you lunatic ponyPHAGGOT F*CKWIT,
CACAFESSE Lamerde SHEMALE MCNutcase spam & troll like mad kuta in this forum?

STOP YOU DELIRIOUS MALBARLascarCACA VOMIT HERE AND RIGHT NOW MAGGOT Suraj Punjab

FOOKING imbecile - that's one of your MalbarCACA dipsticks

Why are you such a brainless jerk?

And what business id this of yours?

Your posts have been FIXED & F*CKWITTED, imbecile
Cilantro

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=
10. AngkorWat has been given to Yuons. AngkorWat generated about $200mil a year, but this $200mils is not going to Cambodian people. This $200mils has been sent to Vietnam to feed the poor and Yuon military there in Hanoi.
I think KIANG is a Vietcong off spring that's why he's taking sides on communist dictatorship of HUN SEN's
. What is a shame he lives under the armpit hair of democratic country WA hahaha hahaha hahaha
McQ

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=
I am realistic too. I just know and have said many time Hun Sen is a looser, but still threatening to be the PM again. Hun Sen should had been gone since 1993 but with thief yuons style, he has been doing anything to be in that seat.
Since Hun Sen in that PM seat:
1. 1.2mils of Yuons in Tonle Sap, and 5mils Yuons in the mainland Cambodia.
2. Khmers lost their farm land to Yuons along the east border.
3. Millions of hecta of land are 99yrs lease to Yuons.
4. Many national properties were sold to Foreingers for billions of $$$$ into his pocket.
5. Many Khmers have been killed because they belonged to other parties.
6. Union leaders forest protectors were killed. Most trees were cut down.
7. All Funcinpec leaders were all killed.
8. People at Beung Kok, Borei Keila and other places, their houses were burned and bulldozed, and they are forced to leave their land.
9. People are poorer and poorer. No one cares about them.
I am wrong on these above?
No body wants to give up what they have or what they consider to be theirs. The king doesn't want to give up his kingship. The people don't want to give up their houses. Workers don't want to resign and let other people have their jobs. Hun Sen no exception. That is also why in the USA, a president can only serve two consecutive terms otherwise he will find ways to get elected for more terms. Because the president always has advantages that other candidates don't. They get to see foreign heads of states and discuss matters with them. This will be covered by the media and the president will gain respect from the population. Hun Sen is doing that and he has been doing it since 1993. His experience as a leader is uncontestable. How about Sam? He has no leadership experience. He has never been prime minister. And it looks like he wants to make wars with Vietnam, Thailand, China if ever he gets elected. His best experience was to go to a small village and uprooted a few border markers. Probably he wanted to show Khmer farmers that he cared for them?

My suggestion is : amend the constitution and only allow the prime minister to serve for 2 consecutive terms onlly
Cilantro

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

McQ wrote:
<quoted text>
No body wants to give up what they have or what they consider to be theirs. The king doesn't want to give up his kingship. The people don't want to give up their houses. Workers don't want to resign and let other people have their jobs. Hun Sen no exception. That is also why in the USA, a president can only serve two consecutive terms otherwise he will find ways to get elected for more terms. Because the president always has advantages that other candidates don't. They get to see foreign heads of states and discuss matters with them. This will be covered by the media and the president will gain respect from the population. Hun Sen is doing that and he has been doing it since 1993. His experience as a leader is uncontestable. How about Sam? He has no leadership experience. He has never been prime minister. And it looks like he wants to make wars with Vietnam, Thailand, China if ever he gets elected. His best experience was to go to a small village and uprooted a few border markers. Probably he wanted to show Khmer farmers that he cared for them?
My suggestion is : amend the constitution and only allow the prime minister to serve for 2 consecutive terms onlly
sounds like a good idea
GOTTA BASH BEADY BUM UP

Richmond, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Naturally along with all other sorts of other shit and CACA pathetic FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL BeadyCACA kuta impostor.

FOOK OFF TOPIX agents DUMBASS SPAMMER REAL BeadyCACA AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR AND MODERATOR TOPIX PAID TROLLs

..PINPRICK TOPIX PAID MODERATOR AND MULLET TROLL

FOOK OFF back to your cesspool, cesspit, pit latrine coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, makeup artiste supreme, falsifier,
fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy weakling.

Disgusting SCUMBAG.

Eta BeadyCACA Pi Pi CACA FUCKTARD Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti, tatti anuchit vyavahar NumbNuts FUCKTURD GANDU SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI.

FOOK OFF STINKYARSIEHOLE BeadyCACA RUPERT PINPRICK TOPIX PAID MODERATOR AND MULLT TROLL

Fooking SCUMBAG coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, makeup artiste supreme, falsifier, fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy weakling

Write in English you baboon instead of your STINKY BARBARIC POOFTER language

BeadyCACA noire dalit Pilon Bumchod Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo pillock

Hey kari smelly bad breath rundi ka bacha, mangachinamun backar chodu ale coze ou cacapuri dan gogote forum SHITSTINK BEADYCACA CESSPOOL DESILAND

Go and do your job lund ek trou fesse choosu

Fooking FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Mousseslime noire dalit Pilon Bumchod Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo pillock plonker

BEADY BUM you are Gay and proud

BEADY BUM, why do you look, smell bad and talk like shit?

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL BEADYCACA kutta, you BABOON language, no understand

Stop Mr Maderator Rupert Murdoch MURDERER MALBARCACA's grab for total power

DONE, THE BEAST HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AND UNDER OUR CONTROL

OK Mr Maderator Rupert Murdoch MURDERER MALBARCACA - Dumbass Fuckwit FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kutta Hey, thickhead prick and poofter midget, black DALIT LACHECARCACA batard we know your fooking MoucheslimepiCACA name and location

Naturally along with all other sorts of other shit and CACA pathetic FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL BeadyCACA kuta impostor.

FOOK OFF TOPIX agents DUMBASS SPAMMER REAL BeadyCACA AGITATOR, TROUBLEMAKER, IMPOSTOR AND MODERATOR TOPIX PAID TROLLs.

..PINPRICK TOPIX PAID MODERATOR AND MULLET TROLL.

FOOK OFF back to your cesspool, cesspit, pit latrine coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, makeup artiste supreme, falsifier,
fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy weakling.

Disgusting SCUMBAG

Eta BeadyCACA Pi Pi CACA FUCKTARD Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo Chharachhobi pi tatti, tatti anuchit vyavahar NumbNuts FUCKTURD GANDU SUAR KA BACHCHA BHOJAN KEEDAA JALI NAKALI DHONGI.

FOOK OFF STINKYARSIEHOLE BeadyCACA RUPERT PINPRICK TOPIX PAID MODERATOR AND MULLT TROLL

Fooking SCUMBAG coward, yellow belly, piss weak wimp, Liar, makeup artiste supreme, falsifier, fraud, lowlife poltroon, gutless lily-livered pansy weakling

Write in English you baboon instead of your STINKY BARBARIC POOFTER language

BeadyCACA noire dalit Pilon Bumchod Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo pillock

Hey kari smelly bad breath rundi ka bacha, mangachinamun backar chodu ale coze ou cacapuri dan gogote forum SHITSTINK BEADYCACA CESSPOOL DESILAND

Go and do your job lund ek trou fesse choosu

Fooking FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Mousseslime noire dalit Pilon Bumchod Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo pillock plonker

BEADY BUM you are Gay and proud

BEADY BUM, why do you look, smell bad and talk like shit?

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL BEADYCACA kutta, you BABOON language, no understand

Stop Mr Maderator Rupert Murdoch MURDERER MALBARCACA's grab for total power

DONE, THE BEAST HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AND UNDER OUR CONTROL

OK Mr Maderator Rupert Murdoch MURDERER MALBARCACA - Dumbass Fuckwit FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA kutta Hey, thickhead prick and poofter midget, black DALIT LACHECARCACA batard we know your fooking MoucheslimepiCACA name and location
Cilantro

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Cambodian people will uproot more poles when Sam rainsy becomes a PM Someday,,,

GOTTA BASH BEADY BUM UP

Richmond, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Hahahahaha
Shut your mouth you rampant homosexual Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo f*ckwit, go fiddle with Julie chamberpot's TROUFESSE.
Hahahahaha
Shut your mouth you rampant homosexual Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo f*ckwit, go fiddle with Julie chamberpot's TROUFESSE.
Hahahahaha
Shut your mouth you rampant homosexual Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo f*ckwit, go fiddle with Julie chamberpot's TROUFESSE.Hahahahaha
Shut your mouth you rampant homosexual Pilon Bumchod Indomauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo f*ckwit, go fiddle with Julie chamberpot's TROUFESSE.Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Shut your mouth you rampantBEADY
Baboon Busters

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Baboon Busters

Wilmington, DE

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
8 min ago

GOTTA BASH BEADY BUM UP wrote:
The collective opposition needs do as we say:

What fooking collective opposition you DICKHEAD Real BEADYBUM PoonJABI Sikh DrugDICKHEAD Singh for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho DrugDICKHEAD USA Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF,PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Boise, ID SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE.

LACHEcarCACA yellow belly, Pilon Bumchod COONmauritian Balmiki Bhangi BABOON Gaand marau Ghondoo You midget and fugly peoples with very SmellyARSIEs stay in DumbBABOON SHITHOLE CACALand forum and suck green babana.

This is what we say and have always said DUMBASS Plagerizer:

THIS IS A CACA EATING, RAT CURRY IDIOTIC avatuvaman, murkh, scum, filth, dalit, coolie, chharchhobi, chamberpot, pony, MissFITS, Goons, FUCKTURD, ID THEIVES, PALGERIZERS, SPAMalot BEADYCACA FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, IMPOSTORs, SmellyARSIE MODERATORs, TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlEs, FUCKTURDs, PHAGGOT DANCING LADYBOYs and TOPIX PAID TROLLS scumbag, cretin and VERMIN shows up here? FREE ZONE -

KEEP OUT

and

FOOKOFF FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing BENDER RentBoy back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return.
BEADY LAZYBUM WHIPPERS

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS BEADY BUM BUM ID# 13 Wilmington DE. FOOK OFF AND DIE DISGRACEFUL BEADYMADSTINKYLAZYBUM

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AS BEADY BUM BUM ID# 13 Wilmington DE. FOOK OFF AND DIE DISGRACEFUL BEADYMADSTINKYLAZYBUM

BEADYBIGFATLAZYSTINKYBIGPONGBU M IS PONGBUSTED
BEADY LAZYBUM WHIPPERS

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Hey you BEADY BUM BUM #1 UK, GET LOST

bumbumbum
BEADY LAZYBUM WHIPPERS

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Eta grand KOKSUKKER dan ostralie fout dimoune la paix ek to coser falou torma pilon BeadyCACA pi kaka liki complexer.

IDIOTIC BEADYCACA SUPERTURD that is your POOJABBER PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF Unkown/Known Bastard RUPERT PIN DICK PRICK POOFTER and his army of hide behind my ASS! with intent do express SPAM FACTORY, PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF More and more SPAMalot BeadyCACA SPAMMERs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, IMPOSTORs,SmellyARSIE MODERATORs, TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlEs, FUCKTURDs, DANCING LADYBOYs and TOPIX PAID TROLLS and other prowlers shows up here habit not ours.

Piss off F^ckwit.

Take that TURBAN OFF POOJABI FUCKTURD

Do not post again unless it's in the turbaned POOF POOKISTAN STINKHOLE forum.

You're sikh, go see a vet to put you down PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

FOOK OFF POONJABI FUDDIHEAD

Get back into your primates zoo enclosures morons instead of making baboons, apes, monkeys and SMELLIEARSIE RATS out of yourselves.

CRETINS

Looking for bananas and nuts?

you is very very dickhead is.

WTHFOOK are you, BEADYCACA kuta?

DICKHEAD, you're the COWARDS ones that keep running away.

Quit wasting our time, go post in the dumbass and cry baby forums.

Please refrain from posting stupidity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may never be removed by the moderator.

You are using a Hidden Iluvyoubeadymysecytittyheadedf riend Muppet Tittyhead! location.

LOG-OUT. Click to unlock your hidden location.

LOG-IN, and always post without your location 'hidden'.

Everything is our business BeadyCACA TURD monkey.

Indeed you is very very confused, you is nut job.

Listen here ROMEO The midget POONJABi BEADYCACA pi tatti SupaDoggie FAT TINY GAY GUY keeps your family, friends and lover pics to yourself.

Romeo what's your honest opinion of tranny FUNGIT?

Eta grand KOKSUKKER dan ostralie fout dimoune la paix ek to coser falou torma pilon BeadyCACA pi kaka liki complexer.

IDIOTIC BEADYCACA SUPERTURD that is your POOJABBER PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF Unkown/Known Bastard RUPERT PIN DICK PRICK POOFTER and his army of hide behind my ASS! with intent do express SPAM FACTORY, PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD GOAT ROOTING POOF More and more SPAMalot BeadyCACA SPAMMERs, FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL REAL AGITATORs, TROUBLEMAKERs, IMPOSTORs,SmellyARSIE MODERATORs, TRANNYs, PIMPs, NONCEs, SHEMAlEs, FUCKTURDs, DANCING LADYBOYs and TOPIX PAID TROLLS and other prowlers shows up here habit not ours.

Piss off F^ckwit.

Do not post again unless it's in the turbaned POOF POOKISTAN STINKHOLE forum.

You're sikh, go see a vet to put you down PSYCHO CACA FuddiHEAD

Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

FOOK OFF POONJABI FUDDIHEAD

Get back into your primates zoo enclosures morons instead of making baboons, apes, monkeys and SMELLIEARSIE RATS out of yourselves.

CRETINS

Looking for bananas and nuts?

you is very very dickhead is.

WTHFOOK are you, BEADYCACA kuta?

DICKHEAD, you're the COWARDS ones that keep running away.

Quit wasting our time, go post in the dumbass and cry baby forums.

Please refrain from posting stupidity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may never be removed by the moderator.

You are using a Hidden Iluvyoubeadymysecytittyheadedf riend Muppet Tittyhead! location.

LOG-OUT. Click to unlock your hidden location.

LOG-IN, and always post without your location 'hidden'.

Everything is our business BeadyCACA TURD monkey.

Indeed you is very very confused, you is nut job.

Listen here ROMEO The midget POONJABi BEADYCACA pi tatti SupaDoggie FAT TINY GAY GUY keeps your family, friends and lover pics to yourself

Romeo what's your honest opinion of tranny FUNGIT?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••