Critics pile on Vietnam government in rare debate

Feb 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: South China Morning Post

Vietnam's leaders sought to boost their flagging legitimacy by asking the public for suggestions on constitutional reform.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Sun sight on your chin

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 1, 2013
 
this is a very sensible way for the vn government to open their Iron curtain,,,
and determent to seat and listening to the people opinion,
this will leading vn going in to a very best foundation for the whole country,,
but so much challenging a head,,
and the hope will meet more Talents individual to contributing in to the reform,.
the country going to be the most strong then ever before,,more Democratic
THEN EVERY VIET INDIVIDUAL TO ENJOYING THEIR FREEDOM TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEW,,THEY CONCERN,, then they can working together with the government to SECURING THE NATION,,
it will beating every once those out side OF the country to saying this VN was BARBARIC REGIME,,
I LOVING IT THIS WAY,,
1 commie vietnam law will

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 1, 2013
 
by law in commie vietnam...all homes must have ho chi minh pictures.
all foreigner and viet kieu to buy house in commie vietnam so you can hang ho chi minh picture in your LIVING ROOM TO LOOK AT
go go go ho chi minh you must serve red china
1 commie vietnam law will

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 1, 2013
 
commie vietnam...
is like letting a teenager out of da house FOR DA FIRST TIME WITH DA BOTTLE OF VODKA
da commie vietnam bac ky ha noi ho chi minh family must be in a very deep deep DEBTS
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 1, 2013
 
1 commie vietnam law will wrote:
commie vietnam...
is like letting a teenager out of da house FOR DA FIRST TIME WITH DA BOTTLE OF VODKA
da commie vietnam bac ky ha noi ho chi minh family must be in a very deep deep DEBTS
No voi nan co an nhau gi den cuoc doi...dzan choi WueTa? Deo thieu no xuteng nao ma ngoi...XeLan nhu Chicago thi deoMe, deo ham rui. Di ngang may con MeGia ma liec mat chung tat cho ...vau mom, cho rang nhin...DEU ChiEmTa. Con co xe BMW lang lach duong pho, zot may em chan dzai, hang rong thi van ngon com hon phai khong..cac BanHien? Wahahhahaa! Who cares about...debt? Chu...no moi so bi quyt chu lam...con no thi cung lam...dua Ku kai ra cuoi tru, nam deo gi nhau? Wahahahahaa!
nice breathers

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 1, 2013
 
1 commie vietnam law will wrote:
by law in commie vietnam...all homes must have ho chi minh pictures.
all foreigner and viet kieu to buy house in commie vietnam so you can hang ho chi minh picture in your LIVING ROOM TO LOOK AT
go go go ho chi minh you must serve red china
.

that is a human right had been comply by vn ,,

if the vn law stop the people hanging any portrait of some once they like,,then they human right had been violate,,

good,,you said America was your heaven,,the nation has paid for your dad to bang,,bang ,,bang your uncle
so did you have the PORTRAIT OF Obama hanging in your rent room ?
nice breathers

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 1, 2013
 
1 commie vietnam law will wrote:
commie vietnam...
is like letting a teenager out of da house FOR DA FIRST TIME WITH DA BOTTLE OF VODKA
da commie vietnam bac ky ha noi ho chi minh family must be in a very deep deep DEBTS
.

hee,hee,hee.

how do you known that they has a financial difficulty ?

but none of your business isn't it ?

or saying some better then this could you ?
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 1, 2013
 
nice breathers wrote:
<quoted text>.
that is a human right had been comply by vn ,,
if the vn law stop the people hanging any portrait of some once they like,,then they human right had been violate,,
good,,you said America was your heaven,,the nation has paid for your dad to bang,,bang ,,bang your uncle
so did you have the PORTRAIT OF Obama hanging in your rent room ?
Chicago dang song o get-to Chicago thi can deo gi phai treo hinh...O-Ba-Ma? DitMe, nguyen cai xom DEN cua Khua, nhin dau cung thay..tan la O-Ba-Ma di lenh khenh, dung day goc duong, truyen tro rom ra...nhu di xem Van Nghe... o Xa. Chi co minh no la noi troi hon ai hit thay, chiec Xelan sang zoi, lap anh dzuoi...troi dem. Wahahhahahaa!
just followin trung quoc

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 1, 2013
 
hi hi hi
U bac ky ha noi ho chi minh family simply can not take your country commie vietnam to da next level since 1975...too busy hidin in red china pants
qua my giat quan

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 1, 2013
 
just followin trung quoc wrote:
hi hi hi
U bac ky ha noi ho chi minh family simply can not take your country commie vietnam to da next level since 1975...too busy hidin in red china pants
.
they got a very good jam that is why American are after them,,
HEE,HEE,HEE,
long time ago us paid for your daddy to short a killed your uncle,,
now us paying for you to washed their pans,,
wa,wa,wa,,hello,hello can phacker my sister for 2 dollars,,
my sister was a virgin arsss..
qua my giat quan

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 1, 2013
 
1 commie vietnam law will wrote:
by law in commie vietnam...all homes must have ho chi minh pictures.
all foreigner and viet kieu to buy house in commie vietnam so you can hang ho chi minh picture in your LIVING ROOM TO LOOK AT
go go go ho chi minh you must serve red china
.

hed OBAMA,,your policy wasn't right for boat people,,
long time ago us paid well for boat people,,

they were american hit man,,just money then they can obey an order,,.

give them few dollars then they can come to bang,,bang,,bang their uncle in the head,,.

now why let them home less,,and a pants washed,, in America ?
199hai

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 1, 2013
 
just followin trung quoc wrote:
hi hi hi
U bac ky ha noi ho chi minh family simply can not take your country commie vietnam to da next level since 1975...too busy hidin in red china pants
McTheo! do U knew what"s the Danged#!! must listing
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-00
199hai

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 1, 2013
 
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago dang song o get-to Chicago thi can deo gi phai treo hinh...O-Ba-Ma? DitMe, nguyen cai xom DEN cua Khua, nhin dau cung thay..tan la O-Ba-Ma di lenh khenh, dung day goc duong, truyen tro rom ra...nhu di xem Van Nghe... o Xa. Chi co minh no la noi troi hon ai hit thay, chiec Xelan sang zoi, lap anh dzuoi...troi dem. Wahahhahahaa!
;-000000h, Obama campain ha???!! do U know what"s the Denged Fence is?? must listen!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
;-000
chin bac ky bo lao an cap

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 5, 2013
 
da bac ky ha noi ho chi minh chinie family stole everything and sold everything to da foreigner...nothin left to steal but viet peasants AS SLAVES TO DA FOREIGNER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••