Arroyo hits Aquino in New Year message

Jan 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ABS-CBN News

MANILA, Philippines -- Former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo took a swipe at President Benigno Aquino III in her New Year message, saying the government's anti-corruption slogan "continues to be mocked by the abuse of political power." "We are concerned that the slogan of anti-corruption still remains to be validated by measurable progress, and ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

its just laughable.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

amc wrote:
its just laughable.
Did some checking. Internet speed goes too nothing on the weekend when businesses are closed. Think it should be speed-ed up but they reported the telecoms cut it back on the weekends.

A direct slap in the face to the average consumers. My 3g reports 3mb to Angeles only connecting with their tower. The tower itself isn't getting shit and I can barely load a page on 3g.

Of course this morning business is open again and I have speed, at least until 11:00AM. WTF is going on with these people.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Did some checking. Internet speed goes too nothing on the weekend when businesses are closed. Think it should be speed-ed up but they reported the telecoms cut it back on the weekends.
A direct slap in the face to the average consumers. My 3g reports 3mb to Angeles only connecting with their tower. The tower itself isn't getting shit and I can barely load a page on 3g.
Of course this morning business is open again and I have speed, at least until 11:00AM. WTF is going on with these people.
its the filipino biz plan.

less service means more profit. dial down the power and make more money off of the suckers.

being fcuked is the flips way of life and they accept it.

class action lawsuit is unheard of i guess.
Claro Luz

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Nothing works in the Philippines , except Gloria the Queen.!!!!She will hate P'Noy up to her last breath.
We the People

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

WELCOME ALL TO THE NEW YEAR, EXCEPT THE DYNASTY.,MAY THIS BE THE LAST YEAR OF THEIR EXISTENCE. Down with the dynasty ! AND MAY ALL THE ARROGANT AND STUPID pOLITICIANS BE BOOTED OUT THIS ELECTIONS.Down WITH THE Epals THAT ARE STILL SHOWING THEIR FACES IN THE BILLBOARDS OF QUEZON CITY CITY. They are lawbreakers now,, how much more if they are in office already ???? strike them out please. Let us all start voting in only respectable, educated and honest persons into the new Government. No more Epals and Dynasty members. Also let us get rid of all FIXERS in all government offices and let us immediatly report all erring cops and officials extorting money from the people rich and poor.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
its the filipino biz plan.
less service means more profit. dial down the power and make more money off of the suckers.
being fcuked is the flips way of life and they accept it.
class action lawsuit is unheard of i guess.
I don't think they have class action lawsuit here. If they do sign me up!!
We the People

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

We wonder if the end of the world was just postponed by God till later since it would have spoiled Christmas and New Year all together in one big ball of fire. God loves us all too much to do that, but his enemies,.... the evil doers do not mind the suffering of thousands typhoon survivors who are now near starvation for lack of food and shelter. Many evil Politicians are even fighting over the shipment of food . They want it taken to be sold at black market price. Is this not enough proof that only a few of them really care for the people ? Would it not be better to dissolve Congress as an agency or office for the good of the people ???????? They are Vultures !
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Claro Luz wrote:
Nothing works in the Philippines , except Gloria the Queen.!!!!She will hate P'Noy up to her last breath.
curse of 90 million upon her and her defective spawn.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they have class action lawsuit here. If they do sign me up!!
no i dont think so, but i did find some cases filed by flips in the US against the US GOV. they have learned the process.:)

here such a case would be junked automatically regardless of the proof or its merit.

simple speed tests taken from the net and documented by 1000s would just not be enough proof i think.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

We the People wrote:
WELCOME ALL TO THE NEW YEAR, EXCEPT THE DYNASTY.,MAY THIS BE THE LAST YEAR OF THEIR EXISTENCE. Down with the dynasty ! AND MAY ALL THE ARROGANT AND STUPID pOLITICIANS BE BOOTED OUT THIS ELECTIONS.Down WITH THE Epals THAT ARE STILL SHOWING THEIR FACES IN THE BILLBOARDS OF QUEZON CITY CITY. They are lawbreakers now,, how much more if they are in office already ???? strike them out please. Let us all start voting in only respectable, educated and honest persons into the new Government. No more Epals and Dynasty members. Also let us get rid of all FIXERS in all government offices and let us immediatly report all erring cops and officials extorting money from the people rich and poor.
a battle too few filipinos have any interest in. they know their votes are never counted unless they are changed.

the wealthy will never relinquish their grip on their sheep.

even more celebrities will be added to your senate and congress this year in what appears to be a wave of incompetence overtaking your already impotent gov.

our governor is a former movie actress and soon our town council rep. will be gov. he is also a celebrity.

how? he simply had a xmas party here and invited everyone to his beach house for dinner. its just that easy.

NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
no i dont think so, but i did find some cases filed by flips in the US against the US GOV. they have learned the process.:)
here such a case would be junked automatically regardless of the proof or its merit.
simple speed tests taken from the net and documented by 1000s would just not be enough proof i think.
Funny how that works. In the States step on their toes and they want to go to court over their rights. Here they let themselves get run over and don't give a damn. Maybe it's the smell of money a U.S. court might provide them.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one way to fix it. Those hackers here once they get pissed and roll into action the Government is helpless to stop them. They can fu@k up a whole lot of stuff in a hurry.

Never ever directly piss off the hacking community.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
I know one way to fix it. Those hackers here once they get pissed and roll into action the Government is helpless to stop them. They can fu@k up a whole lot of stuff in a hurry.
Never ever directly piss off the hacking community.
so true and in my search i came across them and their complaints are not going to go unheard forever trust me.

personally id encourage them to crash the hdqts. of globe and smart.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
so true and in my search i came across them and their complaints are not going to go unheard forever trust me.
personally id encourage them to crash the hdqts. of globe and smart.
LOLOL!!!!!! My hero's. LOLOL!!!!! Those law makers better listen or maybe those hackers will hack their bank accounts and post the deposits!!!!!!!!!
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL!!!!!! My hero's. LOLOL!!!!! Those law makers better listen or maybe those hackers will hack their bank accounts and post the deposits!!!!!!!!!
you know during that sotto fiasco i realized just how computer illiterate the entire gov really is and i wondered the same thing.

what the hell are those hackers waiting for?

better yet why dont they have a web site exposing these clowns for what they are?

doesnt have to be located in the filipins. just accessible.

talk about a revolution!!!!!!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
you know during that sotto fiasco i realized just how computer illiterate the entire gov really is and i wondered the same thing.
better yet why dont they have a web site exposing these clowns for what they are?
I'm trying to download a 5 min youtube video and it says it will take 1 hour and I pay as much as DR Davis and he gets 15mb. Can watch youtube all day and night.
amc

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to download a 5 min youtube video and it says it will take 1 hour and I pay as much as DR Davis and he gets 15mb. Can watch youtube all day and night.
its a hair puller.

congrats on your 11000th post

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
its a hair puller.
congrats on your 11000th post
LOLOL!!!!! I didn't notice it.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

amc wrote:
<quoted text>
AMC always wishing for hackers and hell to explode in PH. You might be the first one to feel and hit by revolting lightnings...that's what we call "karma"....

You're indeed a cranky old man! lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll l

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
AMC always wishing for hackers and hell to explode in PH. You might be the first one to feel and hit by revolting lightnings...that's what we call "karma"....
You're indeed a cranky old man! lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll l
You have the luxury of fast internet speed at a cheap price. here you pay three times more of a promise of good speed but get dial up speed. Were down to hardly being able to google anything. Can't watch youtube at all.

How long before business and hackers have had enough of their cheating practice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••