Cambodians may be jailed for trash talk

Jan 21, 2013 Full story: Canada.com 26

Cambodia's Prime Minister Hun Sen is not noted as one of Southeast Asia's more courteous leaders.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angkor

Everett, WA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
==========

Cambodians may be jailed for trash talk

==========

Cambodians may be jailed for trash talk
Cambodia's Prime Minister Hun Sen is not noted as one of Southeast Asia's more courteous leaders. His political opponents have been known to have unfortunate encounters with gunmen on motorcycles. Cambodian voters continue to cast their ballots for him in part because they know if they don't he'll launch a coup or a civil war. He even once engineered a deadly riot against Thai businesses in Phnom Penh after a Thai soap opera actress curtly dismissed his suggestion of a weekend of passionate bliss. So it's difficult to know how to react to Hun Sen's suggestion last week a law be implemented providing for jail sentences for elected politicians who hurl invective at one another. What seems to have spurred Hun Sen to take up the cause of parliamentary decorum and civility is that a member of the opposition recently accused him of being a traitor and working for the Vietnam government, which did send him to Cambodia as a proxy in the 1980s
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Angkor wrote:
==========
Cambodians may be jailed for trash talk
==========
Cambodians may be jailed for trash talk
Cambodia's Prime Minister Hun Sen is not noted as one of Southeast Asia's more courteous leaders. His political opponents have been known to have unfortunate encounters with gunmen on motorcycles. Cambodian voters continue to cast their ballots for him in part because they know if they don't he'll launch a coup or a civil war. He even once engineered a deadly riot against Thai businesses in Phnom Penh after a Thai soap opera actress curtly dismissed his suggestion of a weekend of passionate bliss. So it's difficult to know how to react to Hun Sen's suggestion last week a law be implemented providing for jail sentences for elected politicians who hurl invective at one another. What seems to have spurred Hun Sen to take up the cause of parliamentary decorum and civility is that a member of the opposition recently accused him of being a traitor and working for the Vietnam government, which did send him to Cambodia as a proxy in the 1980s
It would be great to extend Cambodia's law to cover the oversea Khmer too. Trash talker like Angkor should be deported to Cambodia for jail.

Hey, do you have American citizenship?
Tep Tida

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be great to extend Cambodia's law to cover the oversea Khmer too. Trash talker like Angkor should be deported to Cambodia for jail.
Hey, do you have American citizenship?
What do you think you are?
Angkor

Kent, WA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be great to extend Cambodia's law to cover the oversea Khmer too. Trash talker like Angkor should be deported to Cambodia for jail.
Hey, do you have American citizenship?
==========

Yes - do it.

Why don't you send your sh't claim to Obama, so the first amendment would be changed on the US?

Are you not afraid that you can't no longer say Dor-Mae? You would be loosing a lot in your culture. Hahahahajaha
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Tep Tida wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think you are?
I think I am your English teacher. The correct way to ask is: Who do you think you are?

Oh man, the oversea Cambodians are so incompetent. No wonder they could not find good jobs and send much money back to Cambodia. Cambodia is always behind and drags down the region. It's so pathetic.

I suggest the Cambodians to be quiet and go to a corner to improve. You keep barking on the forum like this then you will be made fun by tough guys like me.
Angkor

Renton, WA

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I am your English teacher. The correct way to ask is: Who do you think you are?
Oh man, the oversea Cambodians are so incompetent. No wonder they could not find good jobs and send much money back to Cambodia. Cambodia is always behind and drags down the region. It's so pathetic.
I suggest the Cambodians to be quiet and go to a corner to improve. You keep barking on the forum like this then you will be made fun by tough guys like me.
----------
You are the idiot one who dont realize what people meaned?.

Tep Tida, is correct, wanted to mean that what the fk you are?

Tep Tida don't have to be say who? is too polite for your race.

What drag down the region? ahahahahhahahahahha
Vietcongs are suffering with too many Youns Offsprings... depend on selling things in to Cambodians, today.
Angkor

Renton, WA

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I am your English teacher. The correct way to ask is: Who do you think you are?
Oh man, the oversea Cambodians are so incompetent. No wonder they could not find good jobs and send much money back to Cambodia. Cambodia is always behind and drags down the region. It's so pathetic.
I suggest the Cambodians to be quiet and go to a corner to improve. You keep barking on the forum like this then you will be made fun by tough guys like me.
==========

Sound that you are the low working class. yak.
and trying to tell people to do the same. stpd.

==========
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be great to extend Cambodia's law to cover the oversea Khmer too. Trash talker like Angkor should be deported to Cambodia for jail.
Hey, do you have American citizenship?
...Come on my smart man !! you don't have to be like that .i think you're upset ,,,
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Tep Tida wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think you are?
LoL @ Cambodians.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Tep Tida wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think you are?
If the Cambodians insist in using bad English, try this:

Wut do you think you are?

Ahhahaha...

Really, if you wanna be bad, be reeeeeal bad.
Angkor

Kent, WA

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Hun Sen wants this law passed, but he never knows that this trash talk law will bite him, because Hun Sen has done too much trash talk openly about other democratic leaders in the other countries.

Even, he trashed talked about US President, UN leaders and especially the opposition leaders.

This guy won't last long.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Angkor wrote:
Hun Sen wants this law passed, but he never knows that this trash talk law will bite him, because Hun Sen has done too much trash talk openly about other democratic leaders in the other countries.
Even, he trashed talked about US President, UN leaders and especially the opposition leaders.
This guy won't last long.
You said Khmer Rouges were designed to kill the Viets. Is that trashed talk?

Discuss.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Khmer Rouges were designed to kill the Viets. Is that trashed talk?
Discuss.
==========

No trash to talk in my house.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Angkor wrote:
Hun Sen wants this law passed, but he never knows that this trash talk law will bite him, because Hun Sen has done too much trash talk openly about other democratic leaders in the other countries.
Even, he trashed talked about US President, UN leaders and especially the opposition leaders.
This guy won't last long.
Hey Khmer people. Angkor said Khmer Rouges were designed to kill the Viets. Is he trash-talking?

Discuss.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Khmer people. Angkor said Khmer Rouges were designed to kill the Viets. Is he trash-talking?
Discuss.
==========
.
I was waiting to see if someone would discuss this with you, but they don't care, because they know that you are stupid. I feel like you asked my people to spank me while my Khmer people don't even like you. ahahahhahaahahaha
.
Let me discuss with you. True - KR was designed by Yuons to kill Yuons in my country. KR was called Viet Minh too. There are still Viet Minh in the row of government in Cambodia today.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#18 Feb 20, 2013
How do you think Khmer Rouge got started? Pol Pot and Ieng Sary got together and formed their ideology.

Look on this forum. This Angkor is forming, spreading his murderous ideology with other murderous Khmer.

They don't have any distinction about killing in the war time vs murdering innocent civilians during peace time. They only have one act to terminate others' lives indiscriminately.

That's MURDEROUS.
Tep Tida Mohar Sakor

Richmond, VA

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
How do you think Khmer Rouge got started? Pol Pot and Ieng Sary got together and formed their ideology.
Look on this forum. This Angkor is forming, spreading his murderous ideology with other murderous Khmer.
They don't have any distinction about killing in the war time vs murdering innocent civilians during peace time. They only have one act to terminate others' lives indiscriminately.
That's MURDEROUS.
Yes right, not your damn Ho Chumin included it, right?
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#20 Feb 20, 2013
Tep Tida Mohar Sakor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes right, not your damn Ho Chumin included it, right?
That I don't know. You should ask Pol Pot 2, Angkor? Who is his new Ho Chumin. LoL.
Tep Tida Mohar Sakor

Richmond, VA

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
That I don't know. You should ask Pol Pot 2, Angkor? Who is his new Ho Chumin. LoL.
No, I ask you since you know everything about Pol Pot and your lovely, innocent North Vietnamese soldiers you have claimed to be.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#22 Feb 20, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
That I don't know. You should ask Pol Pot 2, Angkor? Who is his new Ho Chumin. LoL.
.
Have you ever asked yourself what is gone wrong with you?
.
You need to check in with doctor. Ieaned - now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southeast Asia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Timor split on language (Jul '07) 2 hr clickjogos 405
China, Vietnam to address maritime disputes wit... 4 hr meaningless 5
Twin tragedies of MH370, MH17 deeply impact Mal... 6 hr Pemuda Pancasila ... 2
Provincial spat over Chinese resort in Vietnam ... 9 hr DRUDAEGCNTIENDEBD... 64
South China Sea Tensions Flare as Vietnam Files... 9 hr DRUDAEGCNTIENDEBD... 42
No escape for those stuck in Malaysian 'forced ... 13 hr budak malon 1
MISSING: AirAsia Flight From Indonesia To Singa... 15 hr wow 2
More from around the web