2 US warships to dock in Philippines

Dec 29, 2012 Full story: Stars and Stripes 730

Two US warships will dock in Philippine waters on Saturday for a routine port call, the United States Embassy said on Friday.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#712 Feb 5, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're indeed a good father bringing your 5 year old son in the Park, while your 18 maids are relaxing ....
So you don't work as you are busy watching those cheating the system...
Never mind about the fat in North America, they are being taken cared of by the Obama Healthcare being paid by the taxpayers..
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll
1) He lives in Canada. President Obama has no plans to help them with healthcare.

2) It is always funny to see people whine about paying taxes. If you don't like it, leave.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#713 Feb 5, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
I already clarified the 18 maids as having them over a 5 year period... and if you look back at my post" I said the time I was in the Philippines" everyone knows I spent 5 full years there,... and another 3 years on and off...
simple logic would show I wouldnt be talking about having 18 maids for 5 years, and especially being there on and off for 3 years
as I have been talking about how lazy you filipinos are, and how you quit your jobs, once you get a paycheck, a bonus or buntis
btw thanks for agreeing that Indio Filipinos are lazy and leeches...
What kind of a friend are you enjoying the Park with your friends and calling them lazy and leeches. They have also the liberty of free time to chit chat with the latest news with you, unless of course if you're just there to spend so much time of laziness and becoming leeches yourself...lolllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l
lol

San Francisco, CA

#714 Feb 5, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
1) He lives in Canada. President Obama has no plans to help them with healthcare.
2) It is always funny to see people whine about paying taxes. If you don't like it, leave.
Of course, I know he is in Canada. But there are Canadians who rush to the USA to seek immediate emergency treatment...

Of course, Obama Healthcare only covers the US citizens, even the fat ones.

whining is not good for any taxpayers here in the USA. You have to pay or go to jail. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll
heressssssss kenny

Philippines

#715 Feb 5, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
If the system says you can get it then get it. Right? You still don't know what your talking about when it comes to the VA and it really makes you look like an idiot to those that know.
Then again when has that ever stopped you from voicing your opinion on things you know nothing about.
I dont need to know a single thing about the V.A - all i need to know is RIGHT from WRONG - you say you are an able bodied man , you say you receive $US 6000 per month -so its simple you can have a very comfortable life on $US 6000 per month so you dont NEED the money -the American economy is in a very poor state ,as well you know , yet you ,being retired and making more than enough for your needs apply for more -that to me is WRONG.
NEED .Vs . GREED.Easy to see you are an Obama supporter .

#716 Feb 6, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, I know he is in Canada. But there are Canadians who rush to the USA to seek immediate emergency treatment...
whining is not good for any taxpayers here in the USA. You have to pay or go to jail. lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll
That is quite possibly the most convoluted explanation you have ever given. It makes no sense.

While I recognize you support a very unpopular Republican platform, the fact remains that universal healthcare is a necessary evil.

If you want to drive a car, you must have mandatory insurance coverage. Why should it be any different for what is the biggest economic drain on an aging population?

Are you a U.S. citizen? American taxpayers pay for many things that serve the greater good - military, police and fire services, roads, educational systems, national parks, etc. Most of us aren't selfish in that regard.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#717 Feb 6, 2013
The 2012 pension of a

Veteran needing regular aid and attendance, no dependents is $20,447.00 ANNUAL, not monthly. The highest amount.

#718 Feb 6, 2013
lol wrote:
The 2012 pension of a
Veteran needing regular aid and attendance, no dependents is $20,447.00 ANNUAL, not monthly. The highest amount.
Your data is mistaken.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#719 Feb 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your data is mistaken.
Post your data.

#720 Feb 6, 2013
Veterans receive pensions based on rank and service. The same applies to disabled veterans.

I do not entertain fools. Given your propensity for disingenuous behavior here, you qualify.
lol

San Francisco, CA

#721 Feb 6, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
Veterans receive pensions based on rank and service. The same applies to disabled veterans.
I do not entertain fools. Given your propensity for disingenuous behavior here, you qualify.
And you are so fool of qualification for replying....llolllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#722 Feb 6, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of a friend are you enjoying the Park with your friends and calling them lazy and leeches. They have also the liberty of free time to chit chat with the latest news with you, unless of course if you're just there to spend so much time of laziness and becoming leeches yourself...lolllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll l
you need to work up on your reading comprehension...

plus why cant I call Filipinos lazy and stupid?

in the Philippines, Filipinos have to have BA UN to go to school.. money so you can go over to the Sari Sari store and buy candy for lunch or snack...

while at Martial Arts Class...

im sitting down watching this whiney 4 year old Filipino kid crying for a toy.... watching his father take him downstairs and buy him candy to shut him up...

makes me think this is the norm in your society
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#723 Feb 6, 2013
while at my son's Martial Arts Class...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#724 Feb 6, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm there are many americans who seek treatment in Canada as well... trying to get it for free

and emergency treatment like the USA is taken care of if it is life threatening

while ill admit waits are longer here in Canada for non emergency treatment...

mostly because people will show up to the Emergency rooms for a common cold... since they dont have to pay for it..

thus the people most likely heading to the USA are your non emergency people who want to skip ahead of the line ups..

kinda of stupid... because Canada has private clinics these days...

most important as of 2 years ago (when I last checked)

Canada while paying less for its health Insurance system than the USA...

it is coming out with comparable if not better survival rates in most if not all of the different branches of healthcare
lol

San Francisco, CA

#725 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
you need to work up on your reading comprehension...
plus why cant I call Filipinos lazy and stupid?
in the Philippines, Filipinos have to have BA UN to go to school.. money so you can go over to the Sari Sari store and buy candy for lunch or snack...
while at Martial Arts Class...
im sitting down watching this whiney 4 year old Filipino kid crying for a toy.... watching his father take him downstairs and buy him candy to shut him up...
makes me think this is the norm in your society
It seems you're actively spending a lot of your life and time talking about sari sari store and candy for lunch or snack??? If you have been falling into a characteristic of being noisey. You're not only falling into these noisey situation, but lying in it, that drowns you to your "norm of life".
lol

San Francisco, CA

#726 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
ummm there are many americans who seek treatment in Canada as well... trying to get it for free
and emergency treatment like the USA is taken care of if it is life threatening
while ill admit waits are longer here in Canada for non emergency treatment...
mostly because people will show up to the Emergency rooms for a common cold... since they dont have to pay for it..
thus the people most likely heading to the USA are your non emergency people who want to skip ahead of the line ups..
kinda of stupid... because Canada has private clinics these days...
most important as of 2 years ago (when I last checked)
Canada while paying less for its health Insurance system than the USA...
it is coming out with comparable if not better survival rates in most if not all of the different branches of healthcare
I think not for medical treatment - but some seek for cheaper prescriptions.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#728 Feb 6, 2013
while at my son's Martial Arts Class...
Keep martial arts Bloodline order. No training of other races or nations. White would be Abraska, Shadow and Tree martial arts.

I began martial arts trian at Master Chung Tae kwon do in madison Wisc in the 1970s, we had to leave it, so that I can be trained by a tree and spiders instead. in Traing I met a half human, half elf that live in side a stone and the building is designed in the word HI Jesus trained with counsil on Mt Hi and escaped. I foudn their empire "grassroots and writers of Christianity to proof to Odin, Elf Elders Halflings needed more attention then human. I am his fiance. they transport out the stone with Mirror, water and reflective magic. Physics of mind.

I also encountered a alien race that is in Middleton Wisc, fluent in Russian, they have quills on their back and NOW with my assistence work with shadow magic, They trained me in weaponry and arts. Sparring partner. BIG dogs with Quills I named one Muffin, he stinks.

If that mneans anything to anyoen the Alien life forms are protalers of one that opens in their realm about every 2 weeks for 20 minutes. They fight giant molecules, they all glow yellow, I got radiation poisening form contact as a child regsitered at Meriter Hospital when I had my brain surgery. The giant molecule glows yellow as well, but then after or realm exposure black and may be sleeping in that time he would appear like a tree, dont sit on the inset, it will open its mouth and eat you alive. It is not Fern Gully.

Since: Apr 09

Olongapo City, Philippines

#729 Feb 6, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep martial arts Bloodline order. No training of other races or nations. White would be Abraska, Shadow and Tree martial arts.
I began martial arts trian at Master Chung Tae kwon do in madison Wisc in the 1970s, we had to leave it, so that I can be trained by a tree and spiders instead. in Traing I met a half human, half elf that live in side a stone and the building is designed in the word HI Jesus trained with counsil on Mt Hi and escaped. I foudn their empire "grassroots and writers of Christianity to proof to Odin, Elf Elders Halflings needed more attention then human. I am his fiance. they transport out the stone with Mirror, water and reflective magic. Physics of mind.
I also encountered a alien race that is in Middleton Wisc, fluent in Russian, they have quills on their back and NOW with my assistence work with shadow magic, They trained me in weaponry and arts. Sparring partner. BIG dogs with Quills I named one Muffin, he stinks.
If that mneans anything to anyoen the Alien life forms are protalers of one that opens in their realm about every 2 weeks for 20 minutes. They fight giant molecules, they all glow yellow, I got radiation poisening form contact as a child regsitered at Meriter Hospital when I had my brain surgery. The giant molecule glows yellow as well, but then after or realm exposure black and may be sleeping in that time he would appear like a tree, dont sit on the inset, it will open its mouth and eat you alive. It is not Fern Gully.
Put down that glass pipe, change your underwear. Then ask your Grannie for some clean clothes, then come out of her basement and join the real world.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#730 Feb 6, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Put down that glass pipe, change your underwear. Then ask your Grannie for some clean clothes, then come out of her basement and join the real world.
Good Superbowl, eh? What did you think? How is your son doing? We are actually having a cool winter here, after we got screwed outta winter last year....thought of you, as they are advertising the Daytona 500, coming soon....strange that Nascar has their biggest race, first....the opposite of NFL....
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#731 Feb 6, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I think misguided information. Secondary funds are rolled to local free clinics for those non-Americans. Madison Wisc. Has unlawful embesseling practices, refuseing US citizens daily allocations, securing funds in 100% interest rolll over accoutns, come Novemeber they open the services for end of the year spend down. Us Citizens were left unfunded January thru November until in terest is secured, services were only offered to illegals as they were the only to apply.

Other nations secure legal status unlawfully by getting to US Ambessy within first 48 hours of enterence in nation; "Political Asylum" is what they claim, they are put in free homes, farms, and $150,000 to start life out. That was active into mid 1970s, I don't know if it is still going on. Although to claim Political Asylum you jeapordise Amercian people HOARDING A FUGATIVE AT LARGE so WAR is l egal on ground soils in nation then, so I would nto recommend promoting it, although I am guilty of similar desires. Im ROyal blue blood and founding kingdoms of God in Wisconsin, and Military seats. Abused by families that kidnapped and killed us for centuries LIKE A HICCUP these f'ers don't stop.

On one side of the family, I'm Queen Catherines cousin. King was either Great Grandfather or Great Uncle, family was boarder guards impersonating farmers. A visiting nation that was up on International charges stole us BUT They were their nations ROYAL HOUSE as well. Stolen and they sought refuge in Amerika, beatin raped and forced to play house, kind of like Dr SPock brainwashing.

Other side was France Kings Personal PReist and advisor.(cousin as well)

Other side we were the Werewolf royal house. Links into Tsar family as well.

Inlaws married into the families, stole documents and gave their family not royal families or military stole funds became rich kill and beat and rape us, slander and profuse language is very abusive here.

Medicaid and Medicare is being played with, not everyone has to go thru it, you can set up any medical coverage thru Surgeon General headquarters off MEdicaid with simplistic rates monthly. Usually free clinic can assist. Same Anti-biotics, free eye exams, free or discount philanthropy glasses, teeth removal, crowns and all. Ask around. "Where do you schedule your philanthropy services for people that can't afford" Informational i nterviews with local Drs that are top high demand. Schedule one of the 2 days a year event and make a picnic of the wait time. They do good work, not advertised well but they do it.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#732 Feb 6, 2013
Don the American wrote:
<quoted text>
Not crack dude, it is US NAVY AND ARIFORCE injections that went into the military men on US TICONDEROGA 1960s seman levels. Just faster speed of mind. Most people mitake the FEEL as drugs and become a addict hanging with us.

Undergarments are not changed to ensure DNA and pheromone is dominent of airspace so no harm comed to me and if harm does the men will war around me. Personally non of your business, men slander only because they are guilty of scratch and sniff themself. PIG

CLothes are comfortbale clean or not, Your women smell after luch hour, I wear my clothes 3 months in a row unwashed and still smell celaner then yoru noon hour washed hore. Leave me alone freak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southeast Asia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stars boycott hotels over Brunei Islamic law 11 hr Bakhil 300
Palawan ready for Kudat ferry link (Jan '13) Sep 20 kjrear 5
Vietnamese PM Calls For Asean's Closer Ties To ... Sep 20 NGUCAPRAGSKINKYIR... 3
Concerned about security, not sovereignty: India Sep 19 NGUCAPRAGSKINKYIR... 12
Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... Sep 19 SpongeBob 119
Asia wants to 'lead world' (Oct '09) Sep 19 why 1,373
Indian President Wraps Up Visit To Vietnam Sep 19 NGUCAPRAGSKINKYOH... 9
•••

Southeast Asia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••