Burmese Imams And a Trojan Horse

Nov 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Salem-News.com

Two days ago, according to reliable sources from Maungdaw Town, an inquiry committee comprising members of police, Nasaka, immigration and Rakhine leaders invited Muslim Mosques Imams by luring them, to hold a discussion on the subject of reopening Mosques.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
Anti-colonialist s

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Another Bangladeshi muslim propaganda from the generous land of USA by no-good rats leaching on hardworking American people, whilst at the same time trying to convert them into Islam.

Bengalis are Bengalis. they are no Burmese.
The Burmeese had fought colonialism hard and now they are fighting off the remanant muslim colonists fro Bangladesh, former East Pakistan, formerly under Muguals.

Why can't Bangladesh take their own people back and even Suu Kyi Aris as their future Bangladeshi Prime Minister?

The world must help the so-called Rohingyas by providing them with money so that they can happily resettle back home where they belong, that is Bangladesh.

Surely, the 57 member states of OIC can take a share each. That's would not be much some 800,000 divided by 57. And muslims can be amongst muslims happily.

Thanks to the sanctions invited by Mrs. SuuKyi Aris. Burma is a basket case. Mismanagement by stupid socilaist regime compounded by the sanctions, Burma is something like 206th poorest in the world.

If only Burma is rich, Burma could be generous in helping resettle the Rohingyas in Bangladesh or third countries.

Why are the Rohingyas leaving Yakhine? because they have no future with the Buddhists and they want to leave. they have the right to leave.

Help Rohingyas leave Burma. Help right the wrong of history - that of colonialism.
QED
Anti-colonialist s

Dagenham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

There are no such people as Burmese imams. Islam is an alien religion to Burmese.

Burma practises religious tolerance. As such there are muslims who are legally Burmese nationals; and they can be imans. They live peacefully with fellow Burmese citizens in friednly atmosphere.

However, rohingyas are illegal bengali immigrants and completely different kellte of fish.

“Reading Bible is funny.”

Since: Nov 12

Yangon, Myanmar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Anti-colonialists wrote:
There are no such people as Burmese imams. Islam is an alien religion to Burmese.
Burma practises religious tolerance. As such there are muslims who are legally Burmese nationals; and they can be imans. They live peacefully with fellow Burmese citizens in friednly atmosphere.
However, rohingyas are illegal bengali immigrants and completely different kellte of fish.
Burmese imams may exist, lady.
If you don't know about the subject, don't discuss about it.

Do you understand, bonita chica??

Even at the age of King Anawrahta Minsaw, there were some Muslims in Myanmar.

In Myaik Archipelago, Thaninthari Region, there are native Myanmar ethnic minority Muslims.

I even have met some Shan Muslims.
Trolls Inc

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Well done Agent Joseph Htoomyat Thu, epitome ofsss frog in the well. Servants are servants, not imans. Of course Emperor Alaungpaya of Shwebo had not only muslim servants but also your Portugese ancestors as servants and soldiers.
Your father must know the Bayinjees who live in a village near Khin U, that is between Shwebo and Ye-U, are descendents of these Portugese servants and soldiers.
You are doing an eccellent job exposing the classic mentality of inferior Burmese mind that you epitomise. Keep assuming others do not know the subject.
Your mission to make people laugh.
Don't feel ashamed of being a Portugese half caste. Afterall, your ancestors served Emperor Alaungpaya.
You serve your Lord & Master - thet oo sun pei - His Majesty King Shwebomin II of Burma.
Traditions are very good.
For your good work you are rewarded with 17 muslim boy to practise sodomy on you.
Enjoy, Ms Josephene Khweyoo Thu.
You are incredible. Admitting your inferiority. Very good character trait of yours.
And you are good at your admitting your short comings. No Shan muslims. Obvious. Illegal muslims vouldn't get there. Need no more than two brain cells.
Tanintharyi? The coast where Arabs converted Buddhist Burmese into muslims as in Penang that was part of Burma.
Now, you enemy of Allah have submitted your rear to muslims. Your admiration for your Lord & Muslim must be uncontrollable.

Keep up good work in serving your magnificent King Shwebomin II.
Trolls Inc

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

In your case, Josephene Khweyoo Thu, you can serve two masters: your esteemed Lord HM King Shwebomin II of Burma and your Master muslims. Amazing how you adapt to winds of change just like your mistress Traitor SuuKyi Aris to suit your purpose.
Normally, a servantt cannnot serve two masters.

“Reading Bible is funny.”

Since: Nov 12

Yangon, Myanmar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I am not a Muslim.

I had already mentioned to you that I am not a MUSLIM.
If I am a Muslim, WOE to me.

I hate Allah. I hate ISLAM. I am an enemy of Allah.
I fck!ng hate fck!ng Allah. I hate fck!ng ISLAM. I am not a fck!ng MUSLIM!!!!!!!
Trolls Inc

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Joseph Htoomyat Thu wrote:
I am not a Muslim.
I had already mentioned to you that I am not a MUSLIM.
If I am a Muslim, WOE to me.
I hate Allah. I hate ISLAM. I am an enemy of Allah.
I fck!ng hate fck!ng Allah. I hate fck!ng ISLAM. I am not a fck!ng MUSLIM!!!!!!!
But darling Josephene, you know jolly well what the motive behind the banner "Burmese Iman" is.
You work for us.You work for His Majesty King Shwebomin II of Burma.
As you know darling Josephene, words are very powerful. What the immigrant muslim Bengali rats at Salem News (Shalom News) are trying to do is to mislead the world into believing that Islam is a native religion of Burma. F*c* them!

Now think about Salem and Shalom.

You are a clever girl Josephene, our little Mata Hari.
Ciao baby.
Trolls Inc

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Calling Josephene Htoomyat Thuma Minthameelay Mata Hari,
We are concerned.
Report for duty.
Garrett on way to assist you. Have you translated?
How is DVB?
Report at once!
HQ
Trolls Inc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••