Vietnamese couple nabbed in Thailand for smuggling African ivory

Sep 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Thanh Nein News

Thai customs officials display pieces of elephant tusks and ivory beads confiscated from a Vietnamese couple in Bangkok on Friday.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Sep 14, 2013
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Thai police have arrested a Vietnamese couple for allegedly smuggling 105 kilograms of African elephant ivory from Angola to Cambodia through Thailand.

Pham Ngoc Tuan and his wife Pham Thi Kim Chi were nabbed Thursday at Suvarnabhumi Airport after customs officials detected pieces from 23 African elephant tusks in their four suitcases, Bangkok Post reported Friday.

Thailand is a major hub for smuggled ivory, which is often used for making trinkets and ornaments. The ivory often ends up in China or Vietnam, where it is also used in traditional medicine.
Wo Wo Wo, dog meat is not good or what? still need elephant's? Again, Elephants are like smart and good animal too. These Yuons people will kill anything to just make their livings.
Have I told you again and again?
These Yuons people used my country to do their business, and still call us killers. what the hec?
Bad people.
Pho 24

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

That's low. Even for an uneducated person like you. To sum up an ethnic like that is exactly why you are a racist. Talk about intelligence!
Angkor

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Pho 24 wrote:
That's low. Even for an uneducated person like you. To sum up an ethnic like that is exactly why you are a racist. Talk about intelligence!
===
=
That is not what I sum up.
That is the news, Did you read the news here?
Are they Yuons or what?
What they do to my country?
I am not low, I just want to show you Yuons are not good as you and other Yuons here claimed.
Angkor

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Pho 24 wrote:
=
=
of course, I am racist against bad Yuons. I don't want any Yuons do anything in my country, because we Khmers don't want nothing to do with Yuons.
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=
=
of course, I am racist against bad Yuons. I don't want any Yuons do anything in my country, because we Khmers don't want nothing to do with Yuons.
Without Youns' intervention of 1979, Uncle POT would erase the Cambodia totally off the world map. It's lucky for Over-sea Khmers still have their own homeland. That way, Uncle Sam would send them back, hundreds at a time when it's necessary. Wahhahahahaa!
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

...Next time, Uncle Sam would stamp a big label:..BACK TO CHINA for Khmer deportees due to...total loss of Cambodia very soon. Wahahhahaha!
Pho 24

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

There should be an anti-dumping duty on fake Chinese Khmer who always denies that they are Khmer, but only Chinese, back to China. Meanwhile, Vietnamese who live for generation after generation in Cambodia, would love to call Khmer but they are treated like trash. Khmer Krom who had gone back to Cambodia, got a reality check when they are discriminated against since they are called Khmer with a "Yuon" mind.

Last month, one of my co-worker, a white guy, who has lived in Cambodia for years, gave a Khmer guy a bloody nose for calling him "chicai"! It's an ugly true about Khmer society. A lot of discrimination & name calling. I bet that Angkor here, at one time or another, was called Yuon. How ironic!
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Pho 24 wrote:
There should be an anti-dumping duty on fake Chinese Khmer who always denies that they are Khmer, but only Chinese, back to China. Meanwhile, Vietnamese who live for generation after generation in Cambodia, would love to call Khmer but they are treated like trash. Khmer Krom who had gone back to Cambodia, got a reality check when they are discriminated against since they are called Khmer with a "Yuon" mind.
Last month, one of my co-worker, a white guy, who has lived in Cambodia for years, gave a Khmer guy a bloody nose for calling him "chicai"! It's an ugly true about Khmer society. A lot of discrimination & name calling. I bet that Angkor here, at one time or another, was called Yuon. How ironic!
====
=
You said Khmers treated Yuons like trash, why Yuons have lived in my country from generation to generation. Why they come to live in Cambodia if Khmers treated them like trash. Why Cambodia is a better place for them than their country? They have a choice to fk off of my country. No Khmers welcome them there.
Again, why Khmer Krom people move from Khmer Krom to Cambodia as you claimed? and Yes, I have seen lots of Khmer Krom people move from Khmer Krom the last ten years. Why? that because abusive by the Yuons government. Yuons government has killed many Khmer Krom people and lately they killed two Khmer Krom monks, now we demand to have the two monks back, but they can't give us back the monks. They killed the monks. Khmer Krom kids are not allowed to learn in school, so they come to Cambodia to find the Khmer speaking school.
I love Khmer Krom people who are my people. but if they are discriminated against by because they are not able to speak Khmer correctly, not because they are Khmer Krom that the real Khmers think of them, just because they think of them as yuons. Khmer Krom should be proud of this Khmer patriotic personality which will lead to get Khmer Krom back for them....is that correct?
In contrast, Youns treat Cambodia and Cambodians like trash. Look at how they trash Tonle Sap,,,,Yuons are the dirty filthy race.
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Without Youns' intervention of 1979, Uncle POT would erase the Cambodia totally off the world map. It's lucky for Over-sea Khmers still have their own homeland. That way, Uncle Sam would send them back, hundreds at a time when it's necessary. Wahhahahahaa!
====
=
Not true.
Why yuons come to invade Khmer in 1979? why not 1976 or 1977?
Just because Yuons Communist lost the killing act under the Khmer Rouge after Pol Pot found out that Yuons killed the innocents.
UN supposed to come in after Sihanouk told them, and Pol Pot agreed to withdraw by the talk at the UN. Come on, if Pol Pot troops fought back, you can't take Cambodia in a period of three days like that, It would be long lasting war and many Yuons would be killed.
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
====
=
Not true.
Why yuons come to invade Khmer in 1979? why not 1976 or 1977?
Just because Yuons Communist lost the killing act under the Khmer Rouge after Pol Pot found out that Yuons killed the innocents.
UN supposed to come in after Sihanouk told them, and Pol Pot agreed to withdraw by the talk at the UN. Come on, if Pol Pot troops fought back, you can't take Cambodia in a period of three days like that, It would be long lasting war and many Yuons would be killed.
.."..period of three days like that, It would be long lasting war and many Yuons would be killed....."...This statement alone could tell people that you are an illiterate of over-sea Khmer. No wonder Uncle Sam don't want you guys at all, even after 30years living in USA and couldn't speak your own Khmer. Read more about your...OWN Khmer history, would you???? Wahahaahhaha!
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>.."..period of three days like that, It would be long lasting war and many Yuons would be killed....."...This statement alone could tell people that you are an illiterate of over-sea Khmer. No wonder Uncle Sam don't want you guys at all, even after 30years living in USA and couldn't speak your own Khmer. Read more about your...OWN Khmer history, would you???? Wahahaahhaha!
==
=
Why am I illiterate about KR withdrawal in January 1979? and I know enough of my own Khmer history. Do you know your own? Where were you come from? what land did you rob? Who did you killed to get Champa and Khmer Krom?
You go back to find out what happened at Geneva, Swiss, that the talk between KR and UN and internationals agreed on KR to withdraw asap. KR agreed, because Pol Pot was sadden by knowing his innocent people were killed.
Pol Pot admitted that his experience was immature so he gave up by the agreement.
There was no war. Yuons just drove the trucks loaded with their young soldiers and Tanks along the Route 5 and Route 6 toward the West to Nimith/Sereysophon. However, about 500,000 of Yuons young soldiers were killed just along the West border at Kob Nimit and Poipet.
At AlongVeng, there were other hundreds of thousands of the young Yuons Soldiers were slaughtered by Ta Mok and Ah Pet's teams.
BEADY BUM GUNNERS

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Wah'ts for real name, dumbmass?

Fark off, black dalit transvestite MalbarCACA f$ckwit.

Foooking moron, pissoff, dickhead.

King Rama

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Without the Viets, there would be no Pol Pot in the first place.
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Without Youns' intervention of 1979, Uncle POT would erase the Cambodia totally off the world map. It's lucky for Over-sea Khmers still have their own homeland. That way, Uncle Sam would send them back, hundreds at a time when it's necessary. Wahhahahahaa!
King Rama

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

A complete ignorance. They believe that such ivory would provide some kind of medicinal values. No proof. It's all superstition.

Only four years of maximum sentence if convicted? Not fair.
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

King Rama wrote:
Without the Viets, there would be no Pol Pot in the first place.
<quoted text>
===
=
Yes - Viets taught Khmer Rouge to be the killers called Khmer Vietminh.
Khmer Vietminh killed the innocent Khmers in the KR time.
There are still Khmer Vietminhs in Cambodia today who kill the innocents daily in Cambodia.
Hun Sen, Heng Samrin and Chea Sim are the the Khmer Vietminhs who are cruelty killing the Khmer innocents today.
BEADY BUM GUNNERS

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Eta cretine BEADY BUM ale manze to CACA dan SH!THOLE CACAMOHERLAND forum, pitin bitch.

Ici MalbarCACA gogote pilon pa NOT WELCOME, tire fesse.

Eta cretine BEADY BUM ale manze to CACA dan SH!THOLE CACAMOHERLAND forum, pitin bitch.

Eta cretine BEADY BUM ale manze to CACA dan SH!THOLE CACAMOHERLAND forum, pitin bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••