FBI: U.S. citizen on terrorist list

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: ABC15.com 8

An American from Alabama wanted for aiding Somalia-based terrorists was added to the FBI's "most wanted terrorists" list Wednesday.

Full Story
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#1 Nov 14, 2012
Good job FBI!!! Now, I am correct again that some Roman Catholics, Protestants, and Atheists who are citizens of the United States are terrorists!!! Why not??? Landgrabbers beget landgrabbers!!! Low I.Q. begets low I.Q.!!! Criminals beget criminals!!!

So, it is just the natural order of things and most especially when their leaders, after prolonged meetings, in the Councils of Nicaea and Constantinople could only produce falsities:

"Thus, for example, it was not until 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicaea, that the [Catholic} Church defined for us that it was an article of faith that Jesus is truly God."

Reference:(Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206)

As to how the doctrine that the Holy Spirit is God came about, Catholic author , the Rev. Clement H. Crock, provides this information:

"In 381, at the Council of Constantinople, it was defined that it is an article of faith that the Holy Ghost is God."

Reference:(Crock, Clement H. Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206. Nihil Obstat: Arthur J. Scanlan, STD. Imprimatur: Patrick Cardinal Hayes. New York: John F. Wagner, Inc., 1938)

After the Roman Catholic leaders met at the Councils of Nicaea and Constantinople, what was discovered about their fabrications known as the Hoy Trinity???

"It cannot therefore be seriously maintained that the mystery of the Divine Trinity was early revealed" in the Old Testament".

Reference: Pohle, Joseph. The Divine Trinity: A Dogmatic Treatise, p. 20, 13th impression. Montana and London: B. Huder Book Co., 1950.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#2 Nov 15, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
Good job FBI!!! Now, I am correct again that some Roman Catholics, Protestants, and Atheists who are citizens of the United States are terrorists!!! Why not??? Landgrabbers beget landgrabbers!!! Low I.Q. begets low I.Q.!!! Criminals beget criminals!!!
So, it is just the natural order of things and most especially when their leaders, after prolonged meetings, in the Councils of Nicaea and Constantinople could only produce falsities:
"Thus, for example, it was not until 325 A.D., at the Council of Nicaea, that the [Catholic} Church defined for us that it was an article of faith that Jesus is truly God."
Reference:(Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206)
As to how the doctrine that the Holy Spirit is God came about, Catholic author , the Rev. Clement H. Crock, provides this information:
"In 381, at the Council of Constantinople, it was defined that it is an article of faith that the Holy Ghost is God."
Reference:(Crock, Clement H. Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206. Nihil Obstat: Arthur J. Scanlan, STD. Imprimatur: Patrick Cardinal Hayes. New York: John F. Wagner, Inc., 1938)
After the Roman Catholic leaders met at the Councils of Nicaea and Constantinople, what was discovered about their fabrications known as the Hoy Trinity???
"It cannot therefore be seriously maintained that the mystery of the Divine Trinity was early revealed" in the Old Testament".
Reference: Pohle, Joseph. The Divine Trinity: A Dogmatic Treatise, p. 20, 13th impression. Montana and London: B. Huder Book Co., 1950.
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
That's an interesting point. Does anybody know the average I.Q. of Catholic church goers compared with INC cultists?
Gitano

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 15, 2012
If you are going to put people on any watch list because of low IQ than imagine most of Texas and Georgia would be on the list.
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an interesting point. Does anybody know the average I.Q. of Catholic church goers compared with INC cultists?
Best View,

It is Zero for the Roman Catholic Church and Protestant cults and the matter can easily be gleaned from the statement below by Jesuit priest C.F. Blount in his book The Blessed Trinity:

"the dogma of the Blessed Trinity is a mystery in the fullest sense" .... "it cannot be proved by reason,... nay, it cannot be even be proved to be possible"

[Rev. C.F. Blount, S.J., The Blessed Trinity (London: Catholic Truth Society), p.2.]

Those who concocted the dogma of the Holy Trinity during the Councils of Nicaea and Constantinople were devoid of reason!!! Reason is an expression of a man's I.Q.!!! Therefore both the pseudo-preachers and the beguiled members of the Roman Roman Catholic and Protestants cults have the I.Q. of Zero and less than that of a child of seven!!!

John Walsh a Jesuit Catholic priest has this to say:

"God, of course, can not perform an absurdity, a contradiction in terms. He cannot for instance, make two and two equal five."

Reference:[John Walsh, This is Catholicism (New York: Image Books, 1959) p. 25.]

The equivalent of what John Walsh said is this: that one God, the Father plus one God, the Son plus one God, the Holy Spirit will not result to just one true God but three Gods!!! For in basic arithmetic 1 + 1 + 1 = 3 and not 1!!!

The Holy Trinity is therefore a contradiction in terms for addition is always mathematically expressed this way: > and not this way <!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Gitano wrote:
If you are going to put people on any watch list because of low IQ than imagine most of Texas and Georgia would be on the list.
Gitano,

Not only the Roman Catholics and Protestants in Texas and Georgia but all over the world!!! In fact, the Bible has a description of the numbers of Catholics and Protestants who will be punished on Jdgment Day:

".... and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea." (Rev. 20:8, English Standard Bible)

The word "Catholic" means "Universal" and Protestantism came from Roman Catholicism!!! Therefore, their numbers are the "sand of the sea" mentioned in the Scriptures!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Force Majeure

Sweden

#6 Nov 15, 2012
OP wrote:
FBI: U.S. citizen on terrorist list
Bush, Rumsfedt, and Cheney? Let's hope!
Gitano wrote:
Oh-oh! That was nasty! Bush is from Texas ain't he?
Wake Up

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Gitano,
Not only the Roman Catholics and Protestants in Texas and Georgia but all over the world!!! In fact, the Bible has a description of the numbers of Catholics and Protestants who will be punished on Jdgment Day:
".... and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea." (Rev. 20:8, English Standard Bible)
The word "Catholic" means "Universal" and Protestantism came from Roman Catholicism!!! Therefore, their numbers are the "sand of the sea" mentioned in the Scriptures!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Protestants did not come from Catholicism...Protestants were burned at the stake and persecuted by the Roman Catholic Church during the Inquisitions. Constantine created the Catholic church in order to TRY to unite the pagans and Christians...that is where Catholics came from. They are a blended religion of paganism and Christianity.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Protestants did not come from Catholicism...
They most certain did come from Catholicism. Protestants are disgruntled Catholics who decided to carry on with the whole "Jesus Christ" theme but change the rules that Catholicism insist upon. It is the Protestant ("protest") against Cahtholicism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Southeast Asia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... 2 hr Cilantro 118
Asia wants to 'lead world' (Oct '09) 2 hr jky 1,372
Concerned about security, not sovereignty: India 3 hr NGUCAPSHlSKIN3KIE... 5
Indian President Wraps Up Visit To Vietnam 3 hr NGUCAPSHlSKIN3KIE... 2
Thousands evacuated as Philippine volcano threa... 8 hr I_am_Belisarius 2
Build restrooms for tourists, gov't urged 8 hr I_am_Belisarius 8
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: What we know today 12 hr IBU ERNA 3
•••

Southeast Asia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE