Random Curious Girl

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

:o What if you're pretty chubby..but you've talked to him a few times and he seems to like you. But he seems shy and unable to express his feelings?:< I actually feel insecure about my body. But I really like him!!(: I've taken a liking in the korean culture and I actually love them ><!! I just am not sure if I'm doing things that are not nice or informal. Please feel free to state any rude or things I should avoid doing specifically with a korean guy!! Thanks!
La-lavie

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm black and I have been in a relationship with a Korean guy in Korea who didn't care about what people thought about us being together. He was very affectionate and I was surprised by how much PDA he initiated especially when people got curious about us. One year and a half into our relationship, his new career took all his time and we decided to break up since it was very difficult to be together. I wouldn't have half of him when I was used to all of him. It was painful ending it but we're still friends. It all depends on two people being able to agree enough to explore a life of love. Race has very little to do with it.
kupia

Hilversum, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Hii. I agree nice thinking. Im Turkish and dutch and i realy like asian men, bud sad for me i cant find one here :( only in my dreams haha.
Althea

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

thank you for some info!^_^ I wish someday i could meet a korean guy who will love me :)
Althea

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

chae shi ah wrote:
hi!! im from korea not all korean men like long legs some of them they like a simple girl and they like a big boobs and big bright eyes...
oh, my master in taekwondo likes long-legged..he said, he likes to meet an australian girl..sexy, pretty, and long-legged.
Althea

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

~ Im Althea, 15 years old. I'm a taekwondo player and my taekwondo master is a korean, 29 years old. he's always giving me something like photos about korean cultures and giving me korean foods. He's always visiting our house without saying and inviting to have a dinner or hang out with my family and him..but I think all of these are nothing for him :'( but for me, those are treasure, unforgettable moments of my life. at my age, It was my first time to fall in love because I was kinda boyish when I was in elementary. I fell in love with him because of his kindness. And I dont think that He would love me back, Im just a girl who fell inlove with a handsome, great, and popular korean guy. and my age is twice of his age! When I fell in love with Him, I started to search from my friends, internet, book stores about korea/koreans; and started to change myself! a totally girl..But one day, He told us (my teammates)that he likes to meet and date an Australian female, long-legged, sexy, and pretty. ouch! It hurts :'( Im also a long-legged, white skin but not sexy like other girls. ouch!

-- korean guys </3
Satya

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Min wrote:
I'm a Korean male and I find this topic stupid. I love all women - nothing separates me from my friends whom are Latino/white/Asian/black. Be yourselves.
It is nice to see someone being broad minded.
spencer

Netanya, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

hi I am a korean guy.
I love russian and american girls. They are just so cute pretty smart. I'm sure you are too.
Henry

Netanya, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Just be yourself. That is the most prettiest side of you.
Corlen

Netanya, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

JUST BE YOURSELF. IT IS THE BEST WAY.
LeoP13

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

I really like latina girls because they're cute, mostly short, has long brown hair, and tanned. Girls like that are my favorite type of girl.
Mina

La Puente, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Korean men r curious about sexual encounter with non Koreans !!

Especially they have obsession having sex with pretty white women . They have white women fettish , blue eyes , blonde .

But most of Korean women had numbers of cost miring surgeries n they look alike !!
erie19

Boardman, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Some korean men likes a funny and naughty girl.. :D
leprechaun

Hyde, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Im in love with lee min ho!

Ever since I started watching k dramas and listening to k pop I have become addicted to the korean culture..so much so I'm actually heading to korea in a few mths for a wee holiday...and stalk lee min ho, obviously!

Oh btw if anyone has some hints and tips about korea please feel free to share with moi!
Gandhi was a poof

Mount Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Mina wrote:
Korean men r curious about sexual encounter with non Koreans !!

Especially they have obsession having sex with pretty white women . They have white women fettish , blue eyes , blonde .

But most of Korean women had numbers of cost miring surgeries n they look alike !!
It's pretty much any white girl they can get. If they had high standards it'd be pretty much impossible to get one. Even the fat ones have higher standards than to go for a puny little yellow man with a small dick
Gandhi was a poof

Mount Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

leprechaun wrote:
Im in love with lee min ho!

Ever since I started watching k dramas and listening to k pop I have become addicted to the korean culture..so much so I'm actually heading to korea in a few mths for a wee holiday...and stalk lee min ho, obviously!

Oh btw if anyone has some hints and tips about korea please feel free to share with moi!
Yeah here's a tip: the men love prostitutes, binge drinking, beating women up and generally thinking of women as being beneath them. And their culture is full of contradictions. Good luck with that..
virginie

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

im a black girl who loves Korean guy,but shy to talk to them. Whenever I see them, I get nervus and excite, my mind goes blank ,my family ,they know but they dont care, I never went out with anyboby, well black guys always ask me out, I always reject, just dont find them attractive at all.if u want to be friends, u can call me 240_421_0342.
Jake

Clarksville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Sup. So first off I'm not in South Korea, I just don't wanna give out the place I'm at. And btw I'm a Korean guy that lived in the U.S since I was 5. I'm now 16 and since I moved to the Us I've had an obsession with white girls. I'm not into any other girls only white girls. I like girls a little shorter than me that has a nice ass and a nice rack. With beautiful eyes and hair. And a great personality as well. But DISCLAIMER. Everyone I know says that I'm such a white guy. Even when I'm Korean I hate anything Asian and I can't relate. I don't know how to use chopsticks and I hate Asian food. I'm not good at academics and I love to be very social. Everyone says that I should've been born white. But anyways if u wanna talk for questions kik me jake380044
Joy

Murrells Inlet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

dee wrote:
i'm a thai women of siam origin, not of north lanna nor issan nor malaysian south. EAST ASIAN MEN ARE VERY UGLY ESPECIALLY KOREAN MEN. They have no eye lids and so pale. but because Thailand has han chinese immigrants who were forced by thai army to stop speaking chinese and try to praise east asian culutre, that's why certain han chinese TV channels promotes korean or japanese people whose culture is near to han chinese immigrants of Thailand. But in fact, when topic about korean comes in Thai society, all Thai girls of all origins (not han chinese origin) have the same opinion that korean men are very ugly looking. Very good looking men for Thai girls of full bloods are Thai men, and men of India, then men of china, not korean men. Japanese men are acceptable too, not korean men without eyes. KOREAN MEN HAVE PLASTIC FACES, IMBALANCE OF FACIAL ANGLES, VERY UGLY.
That's very rude, yeah they get plastic surgery only because they want to, they might want to look pretty, attractive, or they just have to for the entertainment business. But I do say if they do it to extent they look like a monster look exactly the same like dolls then whoa there.i just know that Asians want to look pretty have double eyelids and have a straight nose and blah blah blah, but not everyone is like that, everyone is different for who they are.
sule

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

icymanipulator wrote:
<quoted text>
your korean bf must be lucky....i like curvy latina girls :)
my impression was that korean guys mainly went for korean girls
. I would love Korean guys to bad I never talk to one .. I would lo e to have a bf that's Korean

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••