angela

Las Piñas City, Philippines

#540 Mar 25, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
No he is a white australian make who lived in korea and beat up some elderly koreans before he left.
Now i understand why he is telling something like that..:)
KAR

Vancouver, Canada

#543 Mar 28, 2013
I`m a korean person.
Korean men look for long legs, a visible collar bone, a small face and an okay height. They also look more at the face than americans. For legs, certain men like skinny legs but many others like toned, fit thighs and calves.
Hope this helped!
Angela

Fès, Morocco

#544 Mar 30, 2013
Why are Asian People are so Mysteries ?!!! I need An Answer plz :/

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#545 Mar 30, 2013
Angela wrote:
Why are Asian People are so Mysteries ?!!! I need An Answer plz :/
You got an answer

Since: Mar 13

Ashburn, VA

#546 Mar 31, 2013
Hi, really i thought all korean men likes skinny and l0ng legs. Do u have korean bf?

Ashburn, VA

#547 Mar 31, 2013
Do korean men like chubby grls but pretty?

Ashburn, VA

#548 Mar 31, 2013
Hi guys im lory, im a filipina, i have white skin,cute and petite. Im just curious y some korean men always look into my eyes,then they keep lo0king at me. But im n0t the type grl that skinny. My body was n0rmal. You thnk they like me?
Eighteen

Homebush, Australia

#549 Mar 31, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and live in Korea and see if you still feel the same way about Koreans...
This.
Eighteen

Homebush, Australia

#550 Mar 31, 2013
angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello.. im not a korean..i am a pure filipina..anyway, im also studying korean language not only because for my advantage but also because i wanna impress my man.. but in what u said that im a korean, i think its a good thing for me.. it means that i adapted well with koreans..
Most of the filipinas I met in Korea married really old farmer men and were generally bought as wives. Not so pretty now is it?
raine

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#551 Mar 31, 2013
troy wrote:
Hello,
I'm a single korean guy. Interesting messages and ideas here. But just curious if there are any single ladies here that would like to chat with a korean guy. If you would I'll wait for your response here. Meeting new friends is always a good thing.
hello, i wanna have a korean fried. can we be friends? im raine from the philippines.
ellen grace togonon

Quezon City, Philippines

#552 Mar 31, 2013
Thank you for that encouraging answer.... I don't know why my heart is so close to S.Korea even I'm a Filipina.
Thank you very much, it gives a lot of help.

Ashburn, VA

#553 Mar 31, 2013
angela wrote:
Hello.. this topic had caught attention.. i have a korean boyfriend right now.. i met him in the hotel i formerly worked to.. and that hotel is own by a korean couple and its exclusively for korean guests only..means everyday, every week and every month i met different koreans.. all i can say is, koreans are kind, thoughtful, friendly, and family orriented (though they are having an affair with others or every night getting partners in different clubs..kkk) but they can't exchange their families for the wrong affair..
I had noticed that most of them (not all) like a slim, fair complexion and big eyes ladies.. and above all, they like sweet girls, caring and faithful..
But if you wanna get a korfriend, just be yourself..
Dont try to change or pretend to be the one they like just to get their attention.. remember, its much better to be love for what you are and who you are.. than to be love in what u just tried to be u..
P.s
im not a slim but not definitely chubby.. i have big beautiful eyes which i hated before.. now i love them..kkk..and i have a fair complexion.. but i believe that i didnt got the attention not only my bf but most of koreans not because of what i am physically.. but because of my sweet and warm smile..:) and for bring real to them..
Girls, fighting!!
hi ur so lucky, me i really like koreans, bt i dnt kn0w if they wil like me.coz im n0t dat skinny, my body was n0rmal and i have white skin and cute:-)

Ashburn, VA

#554 Mar 31, 2013
Hi guys i have korean friend, i just met him in fb, i called him 'oppa' becoz he's 26 yrs old. He is kind to me, he always gve me advice wen im sad. Then everytime i talk to him i fil so cmfortble.then until i fell in loved wd hm.but he didn't kn0w. But the nxt day he has n0 reply to my message,untl n0w. I dnt kn0w the reas0n y he dnt talk to me anym0re. I missed hm. You thnk he knew dat i have feelings for hm,dats y he dnt talk to me anym0re? He avoiding me

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#555 Mar 31, 2013
Yeory wrote:
Hi guys i have korean friend, i just met him in fb, i called him 'oppa' becoz he's 26 yrs old. He is kind to me, he always gve me advice wen im sad. Then everytime i talk to him i fil so cmfortble.then until i fell in loved wd hm.but he didn't kn0w. But the nxt day he has n0 reply to my message,untl n0w. I dnt kn0w the reas0n y he dnt talk to me anym0re. I missed hm. You thnk he knew dat i have feelings for hm,dats y he dnt talk to me anym0re? He avoiding me
Because he probably thinks he's a superior Korean who has to marry another superior Korean.

You were just an experience for him and probably a good chance to speak English. That's how Koreans are.

Ashburn, VA

#556 Mar 31, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he probably thinks he's a superior Korean who has to marry another superior Korean.
You were just an experience for him and probably a good chance to speak English. That's how Koreans are.
im just an experience to him?? Wat do u mean?
angela

#557 Mar 31, 2013
Eighteen wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the filipinas I met in Korea married really old farmer men and were generally bought as wives. Not so pretty now is it?
Not all.. maybe some.. i guess..
angela

#558 Mar 31, 2013
Yeory wrote:
<quoted text> hi ur so lucky, me i really like koreans, bt i dnt kn0w if they wil like me.coz im n0t dat skinny, my body was n0rmal and i have white skin and cute:-)
Hi yeory.. just be yourself.. koreans are like filipinos too when it comes to love..i mean, if they love you they will accept u no matter what and who u are..
angela

#559 Mar 31, 2013
Yeory wrote:
Hi yeory.. haha.. im sorry if i'd laugh.. u are a filipina right? Im from pampanga..how about u?.. if we are in the sane city, if u have time,we can meet up..:)

Ashburn, VA

#560 Mar 31, 2013
angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi yeory.. haha.. im sorry if i'd laugh.. u are a filipina right? Im from pampanga..how about u?.. if we are in the sane city, if u have time,we can meet up..:)
hello angela yah im proud to say dat im a filipina. Eventhough i really like koreans. Thank u grl. Cn we be friends? And u and ur korean bf are stil together? And oh sure we can meet up:-)
Mekey chanel

Johor Bahru, Malaysia

#561 Mar 31, 2013
Hello.. i'am asian girl (non-korean).I started to like korean guy when my first met with a korean guy which is become my bf(ex-bf).but is not go long,we break up(long story)^^......
And again i was met this korean guy 2 months ago.he's korean too but born and raised up in USA.He kinda different from the first korean bf i have.he not so into korean tradition.its because he was born in state and he used to act like state people??he didn't even know about korean culture etc.but his korean shyness is still in his blood.I'am confused,how should i treat him?can anyone giving me some clue?need help here ~.~
p/s::sorry about my english.i'am extremely bad in english :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prosecutors Investigate Reporter who Translated... 5 hr light7 1
Why isn't Park Jin Young in jail? Sun jypdouchebag 1
Korean trade ties highlighted on Mexico's Indep... Sun Sirius 1
Democracy Sunk with South Korea’s Authoritarian... Sat light 1
President Park Abuses Power in an Attempt to St... Sep 20 light 1
North Korea says imprisoned American tried to b... Sep 20 Mr Vergon 1
Korean guys are rude and disrespectful (Jan '14) Sep 20 Ainu 14
•••

South Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE