Comments
421 - 440 of 690 Comments Last updated Saturday Jul 26
virginie

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#438
Oct 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hello my name is virginie, im 19 years old in montgomery college. ok here i go, i have a crush on korean guy in the same class as me. he's been here only for several months, he doesn't speak a really good english, but i can understand him. he is my oppa( older than me). he really nice to me, we both have each other's cell number as a friend.i like him a lot, but i don't know if he knows. and im also scared of telling him, maybe he wont like me. we do say hi to each other, but that's it, and we both sit next to each other in class. i just don't know what to do.i watch a lot of korean dramas, movies, etc... when i asked him , what of girl he likes, he said he likes cute type propablely, he doesn't actually know.everytime i saw him, i just don't know what to say. plz help.
Kalina

Sofia, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#439
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

virginie wrote:
hello my name is virginie, im 19 years old in montgomery college. ok here i go, i have a crush on korean guy in the same class as me. he's been here only for several months, he doesn't speak a really good english, but i can understand him. he is my oppa( older than me). he really nice to me, we both have each other's cell number as a friend.i like him a lot, but i don't know if he knows. and im also scared of telling him, maybe he wont like me. we do say hi to each other, but that's it, and we both sit next to each other in class. i just don't know what to do.i watch a lot of korean dramas, movies, etc... when i asked him , what of girl he likes, he said he likes cute type propablely, he doesn't actually know.everytime i saw him, i just don't know what to say. plz help.
I'm not going to tell you to be brave - sometimes this is not the anser. So, first, try to speak more with him, call him to ask for the homework and after thet start with something else - you know, ask him "How are you ; What are you doing". If he is a good guy you can ask him to go to the movies or for pizza sometimes. Be brave, but hiden brave, this is my advise ;). Sorry, but I don't write very good in english :D
pug

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#440
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

shaney wrote:
MOST Korean guys are hot! Am very attracted to their broad shoulders. They're physically attractive. They are all different in any ways (or sizes ^^v) and share the same thing "childishness". I super like them!
Are you stupid? I hate Philippines very much. If you are light skin and Chinese Filipina that I don't hate you because you are a Chinese Filipina but If you are dark skin no more like ugliest Filipina please don't get Korean guy. AND DON'T EVEN GET ANY WHITE GUYS TOO.
Kalina

Sofia, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#441
Oct 12, 2012
 

Judged:

2

pug wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? I hate Philippines very much. If you are light skin and Chinese Filipina that I don't hate you because you are a Chinese Filipina but If you are dark skin no more like ugliest Filipina please don't get Korean guy. AND DON'T EVEN GET ANY WHITE GUYS TOO.
There are some very heansome white boys too, and also, I know 4 boys form Filippinse and 3 of them are very, very hot.
codi

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#442
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

my dear girls...i think you're just too stupid to live. you love korea and korean boys because of the movies and songs, not because of the real culture and so on. i am dating a gorgeous vietnamese guy and it was extremely hard to get into his world. his family accepted because i'm a hardworking and honest girl. indeed, asian guys are very manly and they tend to be more protective with their girls but let's not over exagerate. when i walk on the street with my boyfriend i tend to get tired, 2 years of relationship passed and all i get to see are girls like you who fantesize about korean guys. i'm not saying i don't like korea, i even learnt the language, not only korean, but a lot of languages especially from asia because of my own reason. i'm tired seeing girls like you who are like this: you meet an asian guy, no matter if he's cute or not, handsome or not, you think about k-pop or k-dramas, you think you got the jack-pot and then you get bored. before k-dramas and k-pop songs were so popular what were your thoughts about asia? you thought that everyone is chinese or japanese, those were the only countries you knew from asia. and now? now you're like: oh, i love asian culture, a wanna meet a korean guy, a japanese guy and so on, it doesn't matter as long as he's asian, you'll think about him as an actor from a movie. i have nothing with nobody, but i just can't stand this thing: i'm into asian guys, i'm into white girls. you know what's this? it's racism. and of course i'm not right since you're all fu**ed up obssesed girls and boys. why don't you go in china town in your country? you don't go because he's chinese? you are all living in a box. get out of there before it's too late

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#443
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

codi wrote:
my dear girls...i think you're just too stupid to live. you love korea and korean boys because of the movies and songs, not because of the real culture and so on. i am dating a gorgeous vietnamese guy and it was extremely hard to get into his world. his family accepted because i'm a hardworking and honest girl. indeed, asian guys are very manly and they tend to be more protective with their girls but let's not over exagerate. when i walk on the street with my boyfriend i tend to get tired, 2 years of relationship passed and all i get to see are girls like you who fantesize about korean guys. i'm not saying i don't like korea, i even learnt the language, not only korean, but a lot of languages especially from asia because of my own reason. i'm tired seeing girls like you who are like this: you meet an asian guy, no matter if he's cute or not, handsome or not, you think about k-pop or k-dramas, you think you got the jack-pot and then you get bored. before k-dramas and k-pop songs were so popular what were your thoughts about asia? you thought that everyone is chinese or japanese, those were the only countries you knew from asia. and now? now you're like: oh, i love asian culture, a wanna meet a korean guy, a japanese guy and so on, it doesn't matter as long as he's asian, you'll think about him as an actor from a movie. i have nothing with nobody, but i just can't stand this thing: i'm into asian guys, i'm into white girls. you know what's this? it's racism. and of course i'm not right since you're all fu**ed up obssesed girls and boys. why don't you go in china town in your country? you don't go because he's chinese? you are all living in a box. get out of there before it's too late
Well excuse me for expressing my love for a certain race. And some love other ethnics because of their culture; do not be short-minded.
Syd

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#444
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hi...i'm Asian girl. I like an Korean guy. He is 21 year old and is serving for military service. We'd a date one day before he left. That night he texted me and end it with "ur so pretty girl, see u someday" now after nearly 3 months, he can online facebook again per week. I mess him in his inbox then yesterday i got his reply and he ended it aigain with "...take care beautiful Sydney~" in Hangul. I wanna ask if he likes me and when a Korean guy tell ur beautiful or pretty, does it mean anything?? Thank u
Shin

Viljandi, Estonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#445
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Do Korean boys like tomboys? I am bi-sexual girl. I sometimes envy girly girls. I like girly stuff, but there's NO WAY I would wear it.

I also watch a lot of K-drama and as much as I have seen.. I would say I have no chances XD. I have also googeled Korean beauty standards, but I'm a tomboy...
I am friendly and really open to strangers, but yea...
Syd

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#446
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Shin wrote:
Do Korean boys like tomboys? I am bi-sexual girl. I sometimes envy girly girls. I like girly stuff, but there's NO WAY I would wear it.
I also watch a lot of K-drama and as much as I have seen.. I would say I have no chances XD. I have also googeled Korean beauty standards, but I'm a tomboy...
I am friendly and really open to strangers, but yea...
Of course Korean guys are also normal men. They also have numerous different types. So dont be afraid, t think u ll finally find one who really like u for who u r, not just girly girls can have bfs. Who knows?? Just let it be and be who u truly r. Have u ever watched " coffee prince" or " ur beautiful"? All those girls are tomboy kind but they finally find someone who suitable for them- Korean hottest guys haha. Good luck dear :D
SIsi

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#447
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

i am an asian too, i have been to korea this summer. And i have met girls from my country married to korean men, and you know what, i saw a lot of discrimination, humiliation, and physical abuse of korean men to their wives. And i am not gonna marry to korean men. I am sorry but this is what i saw.
blablabla

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#448
Dec 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

i'm 20 yrs old girl and i really look like korean girl. I'm white with big green-brown eyes and skinny and i'm not tall. I like a korean who's 25 yrs old. He study in the city where i live. We know each other about 9 monthes. And about 5 monthes i noticed that he looks at me often. Just catch my eyes and touch my head. Later i understood that i like him. 2 monthes ago he also understood it. I speak korean well enough so it easy to contact with koreans but i can't tell him just HI! When he talk to each other usually we don't joke a lot ,we talk about something serious and just sometimes smile to each other. Soon i'm going to Korea for a long time. At last week he told me let's meet when you will back cuz i'm going to stay here. And i really don't know what he think about me(
Necy Park

San Juan, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#449
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

i have korean boyfriend but unfortunately, he needs to go back to korea.. we still keep in touch although he did not talk so well in chat.. but one thing that he promised me that he will come back.. if he keep a promise, he truly keeps it.. bogopaseo.. saranghaeyo... i will wait for you.. since i met him, now i prefer korean guys.. respectful, sweet, and unusual...
Mariana

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#450
Dec 10, 2012
 
margaret wrote:
I'm Costa Rican and I dated a Korean Guy and I was 15 was 20. Yeah,. was pretty weird. The thing fro. mexperience about dating a Korean is they are always fun. around you, wan to kiss you, hug you alot and want to get really close to you and touch you. But thats my experience. He also kept talking about sex with me and he wanted me to do it to him and described sex li. i want to give you some juice from you know what! But, eventually he kept l. ng to me and I broke up with him...Some korean guys are honest some not..but the one i dated wasn't honest and now i cant believe i dated a whore! but i love asian guys and one day i will find the right one! good luck to you too.
Woooooo im Costa Rican too and i like akorean guy. we are not that close u know and i dont know alot of korean culture as well im working on that.
So i've know him for like around 5 months mmm at first i just thought he was cute he works next to the restaurant i work for So one day i just stoped by cus yhe korean girls over there are my friends and we were talking and then i i said to him this " Oppa" his face was all red and everybody started to laugh still i dont know if i did something wrong or not lol well i keep calling him oppa Well like a week ago i realized that i like him and i want to confess to him But im still working on it i want to find the best way to do it since we are not very close. Pkease some ideas lol. Oh my friends told me that he said he dont mind to date a hispanic girl. I was happy cus i know i have a green light there lol. But still i want some advice ppl help me out here!!! Oh he is 26 and im 24 so we are good! Oh another question you all think that i have to tell him that i like him or should i have to wait a lil more?
Nana

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#451
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

I think Korean guy like Smily girl, charming, friendly, cute, big eyes. But only for girlfriend. If for marry, I think not so many Korean that chose other nation to marry. They marry mostly with Korean girl because they have strict culture . But I tell, don't believe Korean guy easily. Not all of them are good especially who leave their own country and go to do business and live other countries
Mery

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#452
Dec 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm Latina and I have a Korean boyfriend. I just want to let u know that u r so wrong if u want to find a Korean boyfriend just bc ur favorite kpop star or actor. Please remember and they are human beings as well and so men are men they all feel the same n etc.
My boyfriend is Korean just because it happens to be Korean, I don't love him bc he is Korean but I love him bc the way how he is with me and his personality made me fall n love with him.
For him physical is second and heart is first. By saying this doesn't mean I'm ugly ...I'm very beautiful (oh gosh I love myself so much) he says that the first thing he got attract by me was my confidence and how kind and nice person I'm. I have tan skin, I'm about 1.65cm 5.5inches and I'm thick with curves and he loves it!!!!! Oh by the way he doesn't hide me from his family and he is with me and I'm Latina. Some Koreans parents they just want to see their children happy.
So please don't stereotype korean guys. Not all the same, and my boyfriend is the best.
Saranghaeyo Kim JinHo <3
jonalyn

Sucat, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#453
Dec 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

i just see u boy think maybe no way , i like boy of korean handsome yes
pinay

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#454
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Vingdo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like a lot of Thai and Filipino girls - stupid.
They in love with Japs and Koreans but you only looked at as some good fun and sex practice. You're nothing to them.
As Korean and japanese are first world they still look down sth east asians - now in bangkok is very common see sex worker with Korean and japan as much as white mans.
hey you better watch your words. Don't be so proud of whatever race u have.. Go to US and you'll see that there are some koreans and japanese are sex workers too.. Why the hell u see filipinos are so bad as hell?.. Don't be a racist and don't generalized all filipinos.. That's the problem with u some stupid people.. You have just been lucky in terms of skin color, economy or whatsoever.. And u looked down on us already.. U keep on underestimating people and other races.. Even if Philippines is a small country only, we need some respect and love too.. I have korean friends and I like them so much.. They appreciate everything God has created.. They aren't racist.. They are very thankful that they've got the chance to get along with filipinos. You should be thankful somehow to the Philippines cos many koreans goes here to study and learn english.. And that the Philippines love koreans and other people from different countries. If you can't be happy for yourself, atleast be happy for your countrymen. In this world, LOVE and RESPECT is all we need. If you don't know what that is.. Well.. I pity u so much.. U were born in this world without realizing what's your life is really for.. We may not know each other.. But i hope you know who our creator is and may he forgive you for being so pessimistic, boastful and insensitive.
Filipinos, koreans, japanese, americans, chinese, australians, indians, brazilians and all of you people all over the world.. Mahal ko kayo!! ;)
Life is too short. Let's spread love all over the world.. Help each other.. Care for each other.. Appreciate each other.. All of us have a purpose in this world..
<3 <3 <3
anka

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#455
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hate it or love it wrote:
I'm a brown girl. Here's my thinking. Korean guys might find other girls attractive, it's very possible, but in the end they are most likely to have a long-term relationship with a Korean woman. In my eyes, here is how their thought process is broken down:
Example: A typical korean guy who moved from Korea to North America say 5-6 years ago sees a REALLY hot latino/brown/black girl. Like...SMOKING hot. This is what he thinks, "WOW! Would you look at that chika! Damn would she be nice as a girlfriend. But alas, my mom's probably gonna have a hissing fit if I go out with her, and my dad's probably gonna have a heart attack. And forget singing karaoke with all my Korean dudes, they'll probably shun me! OMG! No, I can't sacrifice my family's and my own societal respect in my community for a hot girl. Oh lookie! A cute korean chick. Maybe not as hot, but still a safe bet!" *runs off to hook up with the Korean girl*
So there it is. Not all are like that, but seriously, do you WANT to risk getting dumped in the future? He may be hot, or cute, or intelligent. But if you get even the slightest vibe that he's thinking the above, then I'd say move on.
Peace.
Lol funny how you say that. I completely agree with you that that's how it is when it comes to Asian guys and white girls and girls of other non Asian nationalities and it makes it seem like Asians only go for their own but in reality they really do like foreigners
Justanothergirl

Beirut, Lebanon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#456
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I am a little tanned. I can cook. I am tall and skinny. But im not korean. I like travelling. And im a teenager. Would k guys like me? And do they date younger girls?
Jake

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#457
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Korean guys like 2 B treated like Wong (king).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the South Korea Forum right now

Search the South Korea Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Need housekeeper/baby sitter job (Dec '08) 21 hr santi1031 10
China media: South Korea ties Jul 29 Jim 4
Samsung 'Guilty' of Patent Infringement, Told t... Jul 29 Jim 4
Korean ambassador meets Virginia politicians (Jan '14) Jul 29 Jim 10
Open Letter To Her Excellency Park Geun-hye, Pr... Jul 28 light7 1
UN agency presses Japan for apology and compens... Jul 26 Janiek Braak 1
What Can The United States Learn From South Kor... Jul 26 lol 1
•••
•••