New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

I really like this korean guy and I need some advice, like what are korean guys into?
manga? korean food? fashion? math?
I get really nervous when I talk to him and I am always afraid I might say something stupid so when he talks to me I usually blow him off by saying stuff like "i'm busy" or "one minute" he has no clue that I like him. I guess I'm just intimidated by him... probably because I watch too much korean dramas.
DKVA76

Lorton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2008

Judged:

Korean guys are no different from any other men. They all have a various likes and dislikes. Although, there are few who only like Koreans or non-Koreans.
From my experience, most Koreans love Korean food like. Rice is not considered a side-dish and can eat it every day. From what I know Korean men like any other men love beautiful ladies, but traditionally marry there own kind. But compared to middle eastern countries like India or Afghanistan they are more open to marrying people from other countries.
Btw. I am disappointed you said math because not all Koreans are great in math or maybe interested in math. I personally don't hate math or stink at it.
Before I can give you an idea about this guy. You need to tell if he was born here or how long has he lived here. Clues to this is, does he have an accent?
Girls should never be afraid of guys. I think guys are more scared of girls because they can be SO COLD and so quick to reject.
I am so proud that you watch Korean dramas, I don't even watch Korean television programs. Anyways, i'm scattered everywhere here, but if you don't know this guy, i'm guessing he must be very attractive to you and that's where your intimidation comes from.
Just start with a "small talk" and get to know the guy first. It doesn't matter if you say something stupid because then you can see his reaction. If he's a nice guy he won't take it very offensive. I know it's easier said than done, but first things first, no more "i'm busy" or "one minute". I mean this guy is approaching you, just smile and say yes or no. Work your way up by using "small talk" like how are you doing, where are you from, or omg you're hot are you straight, ok then let's get married, LOL.
Maryland Blue Crab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Judged:

Try Maryland blue crabs, they always work...1873
afghangirl

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

Judged:

HAHAHAHAHA

Afghanistan and India ARE NOT part of the middle east (shows what you know)

Afghanistan is a central asian country w/ the majority coming from iranic/turkic/mongolian stock, and India is a SOUTH asian country, with its ppl being primarily Indic.

Hope this helps.
Homie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2009

Judged:

Koreans, and most East Asians are into skinny girls with long legs. Asian guys are more into the long skinny legs look like how blacks like asses and whites like tits. Anything that's considered normal weight in the western standard would be considered fat in Korea.
chae shi ah

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

Judged:

hi!! im from korea not all korean men like long legs some of them they like a simple girl and they like a big boobs and big bright eyes...
chae shi ah

Quezon City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

Judged:

but i am now in philippines
cufuzzled

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Judged:

O.o
kotan

Bend, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

ok chae shi ah you are so asian man. I'm Korean and i like other asian races but i also like latinos and white girls.
Cho

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2009

Judged:

Lol Ok this thread is strange the first comment was the best but long skinny legs? like size zero? some do some don't in the end all guys are the same even though they're of course different ethnic backgrounds funny enough im quarter japanese and americian and british decent and can only marry asian men...
It depends on what they're attracted to.
guys marry their own kind or marry a different race and as well what they're used to seeing i mean i've had my fair share of korean boyfriends and their controlling parents thinking marriage first all the time, dang it, we're young! lol
i know i'm not much of help but just making a point.like my opinion lol
but i hope you and the korean guy you like work it out. Just be straight-forward but focus on him and of course ask him about music,korean dramas or something what he likes maybe you might share stuff in common thats my little advice...

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

They like what all men like the three S's.

Sex
Sustenance
Silence
nylina

Las Piņas, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2009

Judged:

hi i'm a filipina...do you think korean guys can like me..well i have a white skin...normal eyes not that long legs..and nice gurl...pls answer this i'm hoping for your answers
koreanboi

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

Hello everyone!
Most korean guys likes girls who can cook (1#)
Just watch some korean drama and you'll pick up some tips from watching it
If you need help, just ask! okay :)
Hey Nylina, i think any guy will like you, just try to be nice and true to yourself. It will be hard for you in the end if your always trying to please someone and becoming someone your not. Me and my friends like someone who's kind, innocent, always cheerful and pure. Physically I like white , skinny girls i dont mind if they're short but im not saying every korean guys likes dis type im just giving you an idea :)
Thank you for reading dis, Hope that dis will help you! good luck
Miyakichi

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2009

Judged:

Hey girl! I am a white girl with a korean boyfriend (yes my name is his nickname for me) They love food and traveling. My bf is always wanting to go clubbing or to some party. Just be yourself and he'll like you the way you are.(of course if you're white, don't tan. They love pale skin!)
mae

Tarlac, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

Judged:

korean want the girl so skinny
brian

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

Judged:

I'm a Korean male living in the U.S.; is the Korean guy "Americanized?" If so, expect all the guy stereotypes that you would expect from whites, blacks, hispanics - guys are guys.

I can tell you that I don't care much for "long skinny legs." All men will have different preferences. Please stop categorizing Asian men. It's silly.
Raven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

Judged:

cufuzzled wrote:
O.o
LOL
Lolita Wong

Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Judged:

Me and my friends are opening a web discussin this at www.woodm.com
Kisses
jxj

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

Judged:

im korean and you cant really generalize for the korean men what they like and dont like, its the individual, regardless of the race. there was a reply that we korean men like long skinny legs. not me, i like nice butt, breasts, everything. i dont like skinny. its about having nice curves, not the body weight.
inspire

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2009

Judged:

this is the most hollow, stereotyped crap that should be erased to save face immediately...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of689
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the South Korea Forum right now

Search the South Korea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DominosSG Sat Tan 1
Korea and racism against blacks (Nov '08) Sat Ainu 750
How South Korean Agents Used Social Media to Ma... Fri light 1
Lankaran Battalion in Kasapet Mountain Jul 11 Tan 1
Korean ambassador meets Virginia politicians Jul 10 Ainu 8
North Korea again fires projectiles into sea Jul 9 GREAT 2
Coast Guard officials arrested over failure to ... Jul 9 GREAT 2
•••
•••