We declare the 18th presidential election was won through election fraud committed by the South Korean government. We know this to be true for two main reasons:
1. State agencies intervened in the election, which is illegal.
Article 9 of the National Intelligence Services Act 'No Involvement in Politics' strictly prohibits members of the NIS from committing "any acts of expressing supportive or negative opinions on any political parties or politicians, as well as any acts of spreading opinions or facts in praising or slandering any political parties or politicians in order to sway public opinion." In this election apparently a team of agents of the NIS committed such illegal acts. What a female agent on duty did with Internet postings in order to sway public opinions using 40 different user IDs was indeed a serious crime and likely a small part of the organized action by the agency.
2. The National Election Commission failed to manage the election impartially to be in accordance with law.
The Public Official Election Act and the Ballot Counting Manual of the NEC both stipulate that all ballots must be counted by hand and examined by the naked eye 2 or 3 times. The National Election Commission has repeatedly claimed that the ballot counting had been done by hand. However, evidence was found by many observers at the counting offices, demonstrated though photographic and video evidence, highlighting that hand counting was rarely done. Furthermore the National Election Commission made false statements about using computerized ballot counters and reportedly replaced the servers immediately following the counting. There were even times when some of the details of the race, that were being counted by the Election Commission, would be broad-casted on the SBS TV network earlier than the reports the Election Commission themselves were releasing.
So we demand the following:
1. Won Se-hun, the Chief of the NIS should be responsible for the intervention of the NIS in the presidential election. His involvement was a violation of the NIS Act and he should be dismissed immediately.
2. Kim Neung-Whan, former Chief of the NEC should be summoned for a parliamentary investigation and be prosecuted for not managing the election impartially as stipulated in the Election Law.
3. The court and the prosecution should remedy the injustice in the spirit of the South Korean Constitution and on the principles of democracy.
4. President Lee Myung-Bak should make a public apology and resign for having committed election fraud and for manipulating the ballot counting, where he should have kept a neutral position.
5. President-elect Park Geun-Hye should resign since her election was won through election fraud and manipulation of ballot counting. There is a strong suspicion that Kim Mu-Seong, the head of the Election Committee of her party (Saenuri) also played a role in the election fraud.
6. All political parties and organizations, including the ruling party and the opposing party, should acknowledge that the 18th presidential election was fraudulent and should make every effort to thoroughly investigate the extent of the fraud.