North Korea cracks down on knowledge smugglers

Dec 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tri-cityherald.com

The attack, he said, must be stopped. "We must extend the fight against the enemy's ideological and cultural infiltration," Kim said in an October speech at the headquarters of his immensely powerful internal security service.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2013

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

North Korea is country who not recognize human rights-personal fredoms-international law.

What make International Community for the drama of northkoreans?

Why International Community not act?
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Smuggle in Beer instead.
He who knows

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Indeed, North Korea is showing itself as more prison than country. Next thing you know, North Korea might well even erect prison walls and fences on it's ocean borders, too. And then along river banks, and before you know it, North Korea will have made itself literally into a nationwide prison.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

He who knows wrote:
Indeed, North Korea is showing itself as more prison than country. Next thing you know, North Korea might well even erect prison walls and fences on it's ocean borders, too. And then along river banks, and before you know it, North Korea will have made itself literally into a nationwide prison.
That's be good. All we have to do then is fill it with water

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••