Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

All you do is worship us superior whites, you even hate black people like us just so you can copy us.

You will never be white! Your women throw themselves at us so bad we have to beat them off with a stick because we dont believe in race mixing with sub-human filth.

WHITE PRIDE! world wide..........

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

White Pride World Wide wrote:
All you do is worship us superior whites, you even hate black people like us just so you can copy us.

You will never be white! Your women throw themselves at us so bad we have to beat them off with a stick because we dont believe in race mixing with sub-human filth.

WHITE PRIDE! world wide..........
Of course we could never be white if we are already some other erhnic. Some Caucasian women throw themselves at Asian men too... So you're telling me basicially that YOU don't except other races mixing together?. It's your opinion...but I would try to reword it.
Revolver of Reason

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Jenny_Kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we could never be white if we are already some other erhnic. Some Caucasian women throw themselves at Asian men too... So you're telling me basicially that YOU don't except other races mixing together?. It's your opinion...but I would try to reword it.
Superior races likes whites and the Japanese should only mix amongst themselves, you mud races or ethnicities should mix amongst eachother.. you know Chinese, Koreans, Africans and Indians.

LOL @ white women throwing themeselves at under-hung Asian girly men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••