North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.
Comments
101 - 120 of 1,879 Comments Last updated Jun 6, 2013
Truth

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Why are there no sanctions on the Nazi Israeli regime ?
truth always beats lIes23

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Why are there no sanctions on the Nazi Israeli regime ?
Stop avoiding my question. This is the third time I'm asking. Please answer:
Are North Koreans permitted to leave North Korea if they wish to leave? Answer yes or no.
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself jew hasbarat I assume.
you seem to know I'm addressing you in this thread because you continue to answer wasting your worthless time. YAWAR!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I do not read lies and propaganda so do not waste your time posting it.You should already know this.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT, because you are KEPT FROM KNOWING AND READING THE TRUTH. You are even afraid of reading the truth because you have been taught from infancy to believe only the hand that feeds you IF THE HAND WANTS TO FEED YOU & BE HAPPY WITH WHAT THE HAND GIVES YOU which is rations (limited rations)and the reason the people appear gaunt and undernourished. This is how the hand that feeds you CONTROLS YOU & POPULATION. Of course the truth does hurt, but though it hurts.....how else can the world and it's people no matter who it is benefit IF THE TRUTH IS SUPPRESSED? This media censoring happens everywhere EVEN HERE IN THE US by the present administration. The dictator here has all the media controlled except perhaps one or two channels. These journalists and reporter have come under fire for reporting other than what the WH permits as news, imagine that? the WH WANTS TO DICTATE WHAT NEWS TO BE REPORTED AND WHAT TO KEEP UNDERCOVER. So bad or good news I'd rather hear the news channels who don't keep ANY NEWS away from the public and we the people and public have a right to HEAR IT ALL... AS IS AND NOT CENSORED by anyone NOT EVEN THE LEADER of the nation. THIS IS OUR RIGHT, here in the US, now N K well you would know THIS ISN'T SO in that communist country. Don't bother to answer you are rather boring, sorry to say.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

<quoted text>Save those lies and stories of false flag atacks for someone dumb enough to believe them.
But if the NK government has admitted to the yonpyong attack, how can you dispute that? Ok, the chonan they denied fair enough. The funny thing is that NK was dumb enough to use a magic marker on one of the parts. So NK's denial is just yet another lie.

If you like spreading lies about NK in order to keep the Kim family in power while the rest of NK starves, good luck to you.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

HD police force wrote:
<quoted text>
Are North Koreans permitted to leave North Korea if they wish to leave?
Yes they are

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

ima wrote:
<quoted text> THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT, because you are KEPT FROM KNOWING AND READING THE TRUTH. You are even afraid of reading the truth because you have been taught from infancy to believe only the hand that feeds you IF THE HAND WANTS TO FEED YOU & BE HAPPY WITH WHAT THE HAND GIVES YOU which is rations (limited rations)and the reason the people appear gaunt and undernourished. This is how the hand that feeds you CONTROLS YOU & POPULATION. Of course the truth does hurt, but though it hurts.....how else can the world and it's people no matter who it is benefit IF THE TRUTH IS SUPPRESSED? This media censoring happens everywhere EVEN HERE IN THE US by the present administration. The dictator here has all the media controlled except perhaps one or two channels. These journalists and reporter have come under fire for reporting other than what the WH permits as news, imagine that? the WH WANTS TO DICTATE WHAT NEWS TO BE REPORTED AND WHAT TO KEEP UNDERCOVER. So bad or good news I'd rather hear the news channels who don't keep ANY NEWS away from the public and we the people and public have a right to HEAR IT ALL... AS IS AND NOT CENSORED by anyone NOT EVEN THE LEADER of the nation. THIS IS OUR RIGHT, here in the US, now N K well you would know THIS ISN'T SO in that communist country. Don't bother to answer you are rather boring, sorry to say.
Do not waste your time posting such long paragraphs of lies and disinformation.Makes you look pitiful.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
But if the NK government has admitted to the yonpyong attack, how can you dispute that? Ok, the chonan they denied fair enough. The funny thing is that NK was dumb enough to use a magic marker on one of the parts. So NK's denial is just yet another lie.
If you like spreading lies about NK in order to keep the Kim family in power while the rest of NK starves, good luck to you.
What you are posting are lies and any other informed person knows it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

<quoted text>What you are posting are lies and any other informed person knows it.
Not likely.
Have you got family in NK?

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Like I said what you are posting is lies and disinformation and anyone can easily research and see it.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely.
Have you got family in NK?
Yes and I am from North Korea. I work for the government so I know what are lies and what are truths. Have you got family in Isreal hasbarat jew?

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Same pathetic hasbarat I see now has to resort to using the names of others.I guess once it sees it can not win when faced with facts it has nothing left to resort to.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

HD police force wrote:
<quoted text>
Are North Koreans permitted to leave North Korea if they wish to leave? Answer yes or no.
I quickly responded earlier but did not explain. Yes, they are permitted to leave, but there is no guarantee for their safety. If they do not bribe a KPA border guard, they will be shot at. So yes, they are allowed to leave at the risk of being shot and killed. If they are captured, we put them in one of our many gulags.

If you would like to read more about our gulags/prisons, read "Escape from Camp 14" about Shin Dong-hyuk's life and escape from one of our camps. It is an excellent and accurate book.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

<quoted text>
I quickly responded earlier but did not explain. Yes, they are permitted to leave, but there is no guarantee for their safety. If they do not bribe a KPA border guard, they will be shot at. So yes, they are allowed to leave at the risk of being shot and killed. If they are captured, we put them in one of our many gulags.
If you would like to read more about our gulags/prisons, read "Escape from Camp 14" about Shin Dong-hyuk's life and escape from one of our camps. It is an excellent and accurate book.
Using my name will not make the lies you post anymore true and those educated about North Korea know it very well.
penis of Juche

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

<quoted text>Using my name will not make the lies you post anymore true and those educated about North Korea know it very well.
Those educated about North Korea know that you are full of lies, as well as KCNA.kp and Rodong Sinmun. Only a club is fit for a rabid dog.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

We desperately need the help of other nations. Please do not forsake us, we beg you. Just look at what our country looks like at night from space. It is very dark. We cannot afford to keep the electricity on. Please send more aid.
http://eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerec...
wensy

Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

good old bluff
fihid

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Whats the beef?
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Like I said what you are posting is lies and disinformation and anyone can easily research and see it.
obviously NO ONE but NO ONE is supporting YOU here on this thread, everyone is against your loyal N K rantings......we all can't be wrong AND YOU RIGHT! LOL ! LOL !
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes and I am from North Korea. I work for the government so I know what are lies and what are truths. Have you got family in Isreal hasbarat jew?
WE, DON'T WANT YOU HERE.....YOU AREN'T WELCOMED! YOU ARE HERE ONLY TO SPY. Of course your FATTY dictator IS PAYING YOU TO EXPRESS & SPREAD YOUR LOYAL LIES in my country. TELL THAT FATSO IT ISN'T WORKING .....so he can pay for your trip back and keep you over there, we don't welcome communists from NK in my country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••