North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN 1,879
Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday. Full Story
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#1105 Apr 5, 2013
Still hiding behind numerous names to post your scripted BS hasbarat?? American dream??? LOL Save that 1950's propaganda for someone else who is not intelligent.
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1106 Apr 5, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Save your time and stop hiding behind proxies as it makes you look like a even bigger fool hasbarat.If you support what the american government and israel are doing to the world you are the terrorist supporter as you are behind all your names.People of the world have a right and duty to speak out against what the american government and israel are doing to the world with their 80 year war agenda.
are you a jihadist?? do you belive in the Koran? are you a true muslim or a baby killin dont give a shit jihad extreemist?
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1107 Apr 5, 2013
sorry to all that had to waste their time reading my last few posts. they were not constructive just reactive

Covington, VA

#1108 Apr 5, 2013
thumper wrote:
<quoted text>are you a jihadist?? do you belive in the Koran? are you a true muslim or a baby killin dont give a shit jihad extreemist?
No I am not jewish
Da wongway

Roseville, CA

#1109 Apr 5, 2013
Save your time and stop hiding behind proxies as it makes you look like a even bigger fool hasbarat.If you support what the american government and israel are doing to the world you are the terrorist supporter as you are behind all your names.People of the world have a right and duty to speak out against what the american government and israel are doing to the world with their 80 year war agenda.
All are under surveillance by CALEA, fyi

http://www.merit.edu/resources/calea/

Covington, VA

#1110 Apr 5, 2013
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that NK are handing out the threats and everyone else is preparing to defend themselves. You really are a nutter aren't you. Go back and sit on Kim suk-dongs face idiot!
As educated people know the american government has made threats toward north korea for over 50 years.This is well known.
Intel

Edmond, OK

#1111 Apr 5, 2013
So let me get this straight, according to you truth "the Jews " are out to ruing the world? You should not call yourself intelligent or consider yourself intellectual. I respect your views but, quite frankly after reading your post you might want to consider a proxy!

Covington, VA

#1113 Apr 5, 2013
Yes I think most sane people can easily see the jews are trying to rule the world through their control of the american government and hollywood and banking and wallstreet and the media etc.This is something even a dumb person can see.I think you also know this too.
john don long pee yong

Peoria, IL

#1114 Apr 5, 2013
<quoted text>What a post of complete lies as usual from you.
shut up and go there and live!

Covington, VA

#1115 Apr 5, 2013
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he does that to you. Can't put brains in pumpkins though can we?
No and your hasbarat propaganda is going no where.
john don long pee yong

Peoria, IL

#1116 Apr 5, 2013
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that NK are handing out the threats and everyone else is preparing to defend themselves. You really are a nutter aren't you. Go back and sit on Kim suk-dongs face idiot!
I agree this guy a idiot!
john don long pee yong

Peoria, IL

#1117 Apr 5, 2013
No I believe the North Korean government said it will defend itself 100% and that is what it has every right to do.The american government has threatened them for decades because the american government is mad because it can not control them like it does south korea.North Korea has a very advanced military and has created no wars in over 50 years.Can the american government say the same??
your a real gem go live their and get the fukout!

Covington, VA

#1118 Apr 5, 2013
Still talking to yourself??
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1119 Apr 5, 2013
truth always beats lIes23, if you are farming for recruits why don't you stick to your normal practice of trying to influence the 6-16 year olds and come on sometime in the day light hours or go to a school and meet them at recess? your ideas are not seeming to work out here.

Covington, VA

#1120 Apr 5, 2013
You must be talking to yourself jewish terrorist supporting hasbarat.Your lies and propaganda are going no where.
Intel

Edmond, OK

#1121 Apr 5, 2013
Well Truth, it's a theory you obviously have invested much time trying to prove. I respect you're opinion but disagree. But let's just pretend your theory is correct and the Jew's are trying to take over the world. What would you do then? I'm just curious because in all the post it's you vs America with slurs and shallow foresight. You always state your extreme level of intelligence, then say something a paranoid scyzafrenic would say. Or maybe the voices are right and us dumb people can't hear them.

Covington, VA

#1122 Apr 5, 2013
Try your silly hasbarat tactics else where.
Intel

Edmond, OK

#1123 Apr 5, 2013
Truth, don't talk to me about tactics. Reading you posts remind me of someone. Here is a quote that is similar to your tactics and I expect no less from you
"The danger posed by Jewry for our people today finds expression in the undeniable aversion of wide sections of our people ... the cause of this aversion ... arises mostly from personal contact and from the personal impression that the individual Jew leaves - almost always an unfavorable one." ... Adolf Hitler, 1919
Your exposed forvwhat you are
thumper

Caledonia, Canada

#1124 Apr 5, 2013
I as a canadian respect the American millitary and wish all those that fight in it all the best. I also hope their lives are not wasted on a matter that can be resolved diplomaticly. I do not believe that anyone would want a new rememberace day "lest we forget" I respect all soilders that have died for their country it is the failings of politician's that in the end must be questioned. hopfully calm heads can resolve this with limmited blood shed.
cheers to all

Covington, VA

#1125 Apr 5, 2013
I see you jewish bots hate to hear the truth as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seoul's Mayor Apologizes for Nixing Gay Rights ... 55 min Switches 22
Japan's PM says no change to comfort women apology (Mar '14) 12 hr Weltfrieden 77
i hate south korean people and puppet south... (Oct '12) 13 hr Switches 290
Korean ambassador meets Virginia politicians (Jan '14) 13 hr Switches 115
Japan, S.Korea, China to enhance culture exchanges 13 hr Switches 68
Obama immigration plan changes little for undoc... Thu Holla Isabella 5
Korean Air 'nut rage' scandal: 5 things to know... Dec 17 Ainu 1
More from around the web