North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.

Comments (Page 47)

Showing posts 921 - 940 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Destroyer

New Farm, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

North Korea seems to think it can play politics with threats of war all show and no action but when the BIG BOYS WILL HIT HARD they will realise that they have to go back to the negotiation table not even CHINA has any more pull there as the North seems to have ignored CHINAS Plea for calm also by using threats of all out war ITS ALL show but if the North gets trigger happy alot of inercent people will get hurt DUE TO THE NORTHS PROPAGANDER.
gommom

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
Hi Girls
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

sujit wrote:
who created the atmosphere between north & south korea?Of course America
Moron,

Go live in NK and tell us you like living under threat of death not only to yourself but your family as well just for thinking against the govt. You must have been pissed Hitler lost WW2 eh?
truth always beats lIes23

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

NORS KOREER IS BES KOREER
john bullen

Reading, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

above comments is getting boring,,,,,,
Wake up and look who north korea has next door!!!!
CHINA..........
Why is it america who has to show strenth when the biggest army in the world is right next door???????
Have you been keeping up to date with the areas news the last year??????????
land dissputes for minerals in the sea!!!!!!!!!!
And they all at it. Land grabbing
And china just sit and watch????????? WHY????
BECOUSE THEY WANT IT TO KICK OFF AND LAND GRAB,
And it would not surprise me if america in the plan!!!!!!!!!
Any comments???????:DDDDDD scottish independance
braveheart has showen us the way lol..freedom.....

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

"We Will Defend General Kim Jong Un at the Cost of Our Lives"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This song is the shit! Totally badass! I turn it up LOUD in my car. I've never had so many females want to have sex with me in my life before I started playing this LOUD in my car!

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron,
Go live in NK and tell us you like living under threat of death not only to yourself but your family as well just for thinking against the govt. You must have been pissed Hitler lost WW2 eh?
It is ironic that someone in Poland hates the USA and tries to fix the blame for NK's absurd behavior on the USA. That is moronic. Too subtle for you, Opie?
Thor

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the world thinks its crazy to give one family power of everyone like in NK. NK is very similar to the Joson dynasty. The royal family lived well while the people were hungry.
Did you know that the prince from the royal family lives in SK? He used to be a singer. You should look it up.
NK is poor. You can't ignore that. You show me a link that shows otherwise.
Australia is a friend of America's. Do you think the American government has control over us too?
NK's government wants you to think that so you won't rise up against the government. The NK has been scared since the Arab spring. They fear that they could have riots like in the Middle East.
Knowledge is power my friend. Do an Internet search and learn more about the world..
Wisdom is power , knowledge is useless thout wisdom. Knowledge can be spread from propaganda too. You have made some very knowledgable comments however don t be too sure of yourself. Also, i have never known anything good or famous to come out of NK. If NK is so wonderful where is the positive energy springing from this country. Just the way he salutes reminds me of hitler. It doesnt look good. We also get told a load of BS from western media as well. The yanks are no as forcefull as Kim but they do their dirty tricks with a magic cloak.
madhavrao patil

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

ima wrote:
guess they want to be pulverized! 1 million military? and they are all starved soldiers, they couldn't be that capable of doing much. Read somewhere that some of their citizens have been executed for cannibalism? their own babies? the dick starves the people and complains when they start eating each other. They need to get wiped out. How do they get away with threatening the whole world?
Article writer thinks that his comments will accept the all readers as it is. I sees the writer is living in foolish world. USA has no daring to fight against North Korea.koreans are fighters bybirth. It is not Iraq or afaganistan. USA can bark only against north korea.If USA tried to attack on north korea thay will not go return alive to USA.
jin

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

wow...
BIG johnson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

i believe Jung is a lot smarter than obama ,..
jung will play this out to his maximum benefit ,....
obama will eventually cave in ,....
and wind up wasting billions of American tax dollars to appease jung ,..
jung is liken to the proverbial ' schoolyard bully ' and obama is the ' wussy kid ',........
not only will obama 'give up ' his lunch money ,..
he will give the bully YOUR money too

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

BIG johnson wrote:
i believe Jung is a lot smarter than obama ,..
jung will play this out to his maximum benefit ,....
obama will eventually cave in ,....
and wind up wasting billions of American tax dollars to appease jung ,..
jung is liken to the proverbial ' schoolyard bully ' and obama is the ' wussy kid ',........
not only will obama 'give up ' his lunch money ,..
he will give the bully YOUR money too
Why do you copy and paste the same thing in a bunch of different threads?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Thor wrote:
<quoted text>Wisdom is power , knowledge is useless thout wisdom. Knowledge can be spread from propaganda too. You have made some very knowledgable comments however don t be too sure of yourself. Also, i have never known anything good or famous to come out of NK. If NK is so wonderful where is the positive energy springing from this country. Just the way he salutes reminds me of hitler. It doesnt look good. We also get told a load of BS from western media as well. The yanks are no as forcefull as Kim but they do their dirty tricks with a magic cloak.
I agree

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you copy and paste the same thing in a bunch of different threads?
Lets hope he isn't right..
Hanna

Priest River, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Enola Gay come out where ever you are, and Obama grow a pair!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Well, WE thought we HAD to WORRY about Iran!!!..
North Korea has ALWAYS been feared... EVEN by the USA!!..THEY may be CRYING WOLF OR NOT!!...WHAT matters IS...OTHER countries WHO despise America are LISTENING... and WILL jump on the bandwagon ALSO!!....ALL IN A DAY'S WORK....
Jango

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
Like I said North Korea has an advanced military and the numbers and that is what the american government along with its master israel hates.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years and no amount of american government BS will change that fact.North koreans want to be left along and remain free from occupation from the american government and they have the ability to stay free.Bottom line is North Korea is not controlled by the american government like south korea is and the american government hates it.
The North Koreans want to be left alone?? No they don't they want to bully the US and SK into giving them more supplies like medicine, fertilizer, etc. because they're living in dire poverty. The US couldn't really care less about NK. NK is the one who ended the armistice - NK started the war in the first place. The US really doesn't care about NK. However, NK only survives as long as the rest of the world gives it stuff. Their favorite way to leverage getting aid: threats.
yankeegurl

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

i rather put up with North Korea than
a ass like Obama
hes ruining the USA
he kills more innocent than North Korea
with his right to Abort clear up to the full term

the whole damn White house needs
cleaned out from hillary to biden to carney the idiot then you have hagel who is a worthless piece of crap
and the ring leader Obama

all the while when North Korea is warning War
hes a puss and having a Easter Egg hunt on the WhiteHouse Lawn ! WAKE up people

they keep yelling its Rhetoric and once again like we was warned months ago in 911 its happening this time it will be with nukes
and they keep saying its all talk

Stupid ! pure stupid
Obama administration
blind lead the blind they all fall in a ditch

the Bully USA is about to be bullied
and find out IT cant push the World around anymore
since when do they have the right to determine who has nukes who dont
USA is just as corrupt as the whole dam world
yet people think they wear a halo

and to aggravate it worse
lets send a stealth and provoke it worse
how stinking stupid can you get

we have a idiot Kenyan a village idiot
that has no balls no military experience
and he is a lier and user of the Nations
He is the main reason for this dam war to start

and too much of a puss to even stand up to anyone
his answer is sanctions
worse than a male dog castrated !
of no use !
Kim Some Be Wong

Clinton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Kim Some Be Wong will soon be Kim Soon Be Gone.

If we had a strong leader in this Country N Korea would have been a wasteland after the first Nuclear Threat.
The Big Picture

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

If the U.S. were to militarily defeat N.K. then how would the U.S. justify keeping 38k troops on continental northeast Asia? Wake up, the U.S. wants to keep Korea divided. We as Americans need to own up to our own villainy rather than ignorantly calling the kettle black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 921 - 940 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••