North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN 1,879
Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday. Full Story
Killer

Lexington, KY

#936 Apr 1, 2013
truth always beats lies23 how dose it feel to be out of the Hosp ? You talking that crap and take your meds ! NK would be a busy day for the USAF!!! By the way how do you know so much about the North Korea MAKE IT UP ARMY?
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#937 Apr 1, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt Paektu will be the first object completely annihilated. Kim Jong-il was born in the USSR btw.
No you are thinking about that wall you things bang your heads on.Followed by the dimona site.

Covington, VA

#938 Apr 1, 2013
Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in 2ND division at Camp Casey/Artillery , imagine you were 2ND division and I agree with you, The south does not want war as to much to loose while the north has very little to loose.
The south could beat the north but they are worried about the cities taking missles.
Seoul is stunning ,other than the DMZ up to the old Camp Pelham S.Korea is very pretty , BRUTAL winters.
I have changed alot since getting out and no longer trust nor believe this gvmt , Korea had nothing to do with it but being in another 2ND division country did..
S.Korea EVERY male serves UNLIKE USA , the home of hypocrite cowardly neocons.
American jew hasbarat the puppet called south korea could never defeat the north in a fight no more than israel could defeat iran or any other country they threaten.The only reason the terrorist american government wants to create a war with north korea is because it borders russia and china.I feel this will mean the total collapse of the american economy as very few americans support what the american government is doing around the world.

Covington, VA

#939 Apr 1, 2013
Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are either trolling, spreading DPRK propaganda or extremely stupid.
My father, who was born in South Korea, had to grow up fast during and after the '50-'53 conflict and has many emotional scars even today. I never got to meet my Grandfather because he went missing during the war. I've spent 5 years of my life, both as a dependent and as an American soldier in the ROK, where I made friends and got to know some of the nice people there. The people of the South are not stupid and will never bow down to the North. So go to hell!
More garbage lies and propaganda from a hasbarat hiding behind 100 names I see.

Covington, VA

#940 Apr 1, 2013
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Don't assume I am uneducated
2. Don't assume all others (or any for that matter) agrees with you
3. Don't assume i get paid for my opinion
4. Don't assume I am American
We do want peace but its a bit hard when countries like nk refuses inspections and takes everything as being an offensive action. As far as I can see, if Kim suk - dong doesn't like something he sulks about it. If the US/SK want to carry out military training, he says nk are being threatened. But it's ok for NK to test their shit out even against worldly protests? It was nk who cut off communication with sk. It was nk who told the world they were tearing up the armistice. It was nk who set up missiles aimed at US, Guam, Hawaii etc. Seems to me NK has been delivering all the threats.
I know you are not american you are a nasty jew internet propagandist and nothig more.You things have never wanted peace anytime in history and any educated person knows this.When the terrorist colony of israel opens up its nuclear weapons programs for inspection then I am sure north korea will also.Any educated person also knows north korea has been threatened by the american government for the last 50 years.

Covington, VA

#941 Apr 1, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you talking to? There is one joker on this forum and we all know that its you. Your the one who spends 18 hours at a time on this forum, with obviously nothing else better to do with your life but spew racist hate about Jews. Everything is "lies" or "propaganda" in your world. Sad fool.
Talking to yourself and using my name in desperation as usual?? You things are so funny.

Covington, VA

#942 Apr 1, 2013
Chairman Obama wrote:
Stop screwing around and vaporize N. Korea, show the world nobody messes with the US and survives.
I think you are talking about israel.

Covington, VA

#943 Apr 1, 2013
StarsplashTaiwan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. We would never use nukes as a first line of defense. Countries like Iran, NK etc might because that's all they got. And the US doesn't really threaten with nukes. We sanction, use drones or invade.
And Im sure the US allows other countries to inspect our nukes. NATO etc... Im sure there are checks and balances. Israel on the other hand... come one. they are in a place surrounded by enemies. Who can blame them. But Im sure there are checks and balances there to.
What a post of total lies as is expected from jewish internet propagandist (hasbarats) like you.
BIG johnson

AOL

#944 Apr 1, 2013
north Korea is the pit bull / surrogate of china ,..
jong does noting with out Chinas permission ,..
we are really at war with china,...
they are have been conducting cyber infiltration attacks the u.s. pentagon ,..and they have infiltrated all corners of the free worlds Internet

one of these days
china will just knock all our satellites and the world wide Internet down ,...
the war is nearly over folks ,...
and i am afraid we are on the losing side

Covington, VA

#946 Apr 1, 2013
More goofy propaganda I see.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#947 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>American jew hasbarat the puppet called south korea could never defeat the north in a fight no more than israel could defeat iran or any other country they threaten.The only reason the terrorist american government wants to create a war with north korea is because it borders russia and china.I feel this will mean the total collapse of the american economy as very few americans support what the american government is doing around the world.
South Korea now has the 7th most powerful military in the world and since they've announced that they will strike back NK has only been able to be dramatic. Tell your superiors to try. I dare them.....

And in regards to your other stupid comment, read and weep you pathetic commie:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Location hidden

#948 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>More garbage lies and propaganda from a hasbarat hiding behind 100 names I see.
Haha that's his standard reply

Covington, VA

#949 Apr 1, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
South Korea now has the 7th most powerful military in the world and since they've announced that they will strike back NK has only been able to be dramatic. Tell your superiors to try. I dare them.....
The puppet south has nothing as usual they are a weak puppet force controlled by the american government as they always have been.What is a "commie"?? describe that to me .

Covington, VA

#950 Apr 1, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not read jew propaganda as you know jew.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

#951 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>I do not read jew propaganda as you know jew.
Of course you dont read. It shows in ur copy and paste postings. Because actual reading would actually show how delusional you really are. As long as you dont read, you can stay in ur make believe fantasy right?

Covington, VA

#952 Apr 1, 2013
No copy and paste here you must be thinking of yourself colin the zionist (your other name).I and no other educated person reads jewish propaganda I know you see the growing trend of turning the propaganda off.
grave digger

Sparta, MO

#953 Apr 1, 2013
oh kim yong sung the little chubby leader,,,attack anyone in this world and you will be gone forever along with your country and will be remembered like sudam husain from iraq and the other dipshit dictators in history,,,no body teaches anybody about their bullshit and are just gone and hated by the world for ever,,,look at hitler,,,the big little nutjob with a stupid looking mustache,,,gone and hated forever,,,stop your shit you twinkie eating dipshit and live to be an old guy,,,

Location hidden

#954 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>The puppet south has nothing as usual they are a weak puppet force controlled by the american government as they always have been.What is a "commie"?? describe that to me .
Then tell the KPA to do something to SK and we will see if you're full of shit or not.

A commie is what you guys are even though your country's name is the "democratic" people's republic. 3 generations of dynastic rule isn't democratic...

Covington, VA

#955 Apr 1, 2013
grave digger wrote:
oh kim yong sung the little chubby leader,,,attack anyone in this world and you will be gone forever along with your country and will be remembered like sudam husain from iraq and the other dipshit dictators in history,,,no body teaches anybody about their bullshit and are just gone and hated by the world for ever,,,look at hitler,,,the big little nutjob with a stupid looking mustache,,,gone and hated forever,,,stop your shit you twinkie eating dipshit and live to be an old guy,,,
The 2 biggest dictatorships in the world are the american government and israel and most educated people reconize this.There is no need for you to hide behind one name after another to post your lies and propaganda.

Covington, VA

#956 Apr 1, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Then tell the KPA to do something to SK and we will see if you're full of shit or not.
A commie is what you guys are even though your country's name is the "democratic" people's republic. 3 generations of dynastic rule isn't democratic...
The terrorist american government has been ruled by the same group of jews,bankers,corporations etc for the last 80 years and is certainly no democracy.The american government hates real democracy and always has.Not even the war criminals in washington dc are dumb enough to create a nuclear war especially when they see growing numbers of americans unhappy with what the american government is doing worldwide.You jews know this I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a person living in korea's help. 4 hr Tryda 1
South Korea reach Asian Cup final 5 hr Ainu 1
S. Korean Journalists Set to Face Supreme Court... 6 hr light7 1
Pianos to sizzle at chamber music series Sun Clear Dharma 2
Korean ambassador meets Virginia politicians (Jan '14) Jan 23 Cliff 132
Kim Jong-un may visit Moscow, Russia says Jan 22 CLOWN SUMMIT 3
Why are Koreans so weak? Jan 19 NobleGas 2
More from around the web