North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.

Comments (Page 43)

Showing posts 841 - 860 of1,880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth always beats lIes23

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Proud North Korean wrote:
We will destroy the USA (the United Scums of America) very soon.
Haha, troll.. that was funny, though
Proud North Korean

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, troll.. that was funny, though
Dude, I don't know how it works in the USA (United Scums of America) but we North Koreans don't waste our time trolling. We say what we mean!
Richard Walsh

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

USA does not control South Korea!
Richard Walsh

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

We will destroy the USA (the United Scums of America) very soon.
North Korea can not destroy America,for to take on America One take's on the whole World,think before You open your mouth!

Since: Feb 13

Birkenhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Richard Walsh wrote:
<quoted text>North Korea can not destroy America,for to take on America One take's on the whole World,think before You open your mouth!
It may not be able to destroy the US but it could majorly F*ck it up with a few strategically placed dirty bombs......
Richard Walsh

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
I think the same thing about what you say colin the zionist (your other name).
it looks like you's off the subject,why don't you text each other & have your bitch scene on the phone?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>"We do want peace but its a bit hard when countries like nk refuses inspections and takes everything as being an offensive action"

I understand your point but who is inspecting Israel or us for that matter.

We have nukes we are the ONLY country to have used nukes, see the hypocrisy in that?
Not really.
The nukes the US used saved more lives by ending ww2. Most of the world is united when it comes to disagreeing with NK having nukes..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

StarsplashTaiwan wrote:
<quoted text>Not really. We would never use nukes as a first line of defense. Countries like Iran, NK etc might because that's all they got. And the US doesn't really threaten with nukes. We sanction, use drones or invade.

And Im sure the US allows other countries to inspect our nukes. NATO etc... Im sure there are checks and balances. Israel on the other hand... come one. they are in a place surrounded by enemies. Who can blame them. But Im sure there are checks and balances there to.
There wouldn't be to be fair. It has never been formally acknowledged that they even have nukes..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Neal P wrote:
It seems as if North Korea are reaching the point of no return.If any nuclear weapons are used,it could be the end of life as we know it.I can't see what fat boy is hoping to achieve.His country will be annihilated.
All he's doing is creating fear and getting the people behind him. He's just pushing it a bit further than usual..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text>Dude, I don't know how it works in the USA (United Scums of America) but we North Koreans don't waste our time trolling. We say what we mean!
Why haven't any missiles hit SK, Guam or the US then?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Neal P wrote:
<quoted text>It may not be able to destroy the US but it could majorly F*ck it up with a few strategically placed dirty bombs......
How are they going to send them?
By FedEx?
truth always beats lIes23

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text> Dude, I don't know how it works in the USA (United Scums of America) but we North Koreans don't waste our time trolling. We say what we mean!
You're a wannabe North Korean, not an actual North Korean. It's way too obvious.

Since: Feb 13

Birkenhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>How are they going to send them?
By FedEx?
I don't mean missiles.That's why I said dirty bombs.
Chairman Obama

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Stop screwing around and vaporize N. Korea, show the world nobody messes with the US and survives.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Neal P wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mean missiles.That's why I said dirty bombs.
I realise that but, again, how will they deliver them?
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

now everybody knows this little chubby leader is crazy,,,who in their right mind would threaten the U.S. military?,,,thats like the girl scouts of America telling the U.S. military they are gunna kick their butts,,,ha haa haaa,,,but the girl scouts dont eat the cookies they sell like the little chubby leader does,,,ha haa haaa,,,
grave digger

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I realise that but, again, how will they deliver them?
for enough money,,,the grave digger will,,,ha haa haaa,,,
HookahMaster

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Gotta love the North Koreans.
Plus you can smoke pot legally.
just me

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

have we all received the blood of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sin? His Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. to will and to do to His Pleasure.
check it out

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

truth always beat lies 23 wrote:
Truth you are an ignorant, uneducated, racist fool. We laugh at your grade school grammar as you try to make your insanely stupid points. Educate yourself on world events, politics and most of all warfare while your sitting in your double wide trailor drinking beer with your skinhead buddies. What a joke ...
Who are you talking to? There is one joker on this forum and we all know that its you. Your the one who spends 18 hours at a time on this forum, with obviously nothing else better to do with your life but spew racist hate about Jews. Everything is "lies" or "propaganda" in your world. Sad fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841 - 860 of1,880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••