North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.

Comments (Page 42)

Showing posts 821 - 840 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you move your butt down there... you obviously don't know anything about history and how was that the korean war was started... but i tell you one thing, if you live in this country, if your duty to defend it,,but if you cannot participate at least support those that will, or feel free to step up in from of them...by all means!
He is already down there in NK. Works as a janitor in the dprk propaganda ministry cleaning toilets, shredding paper whatnot. In it's spare time, it gets on an open computer and starts posting.

Wants to be N Korea's new "Baghdad Bob"
They should call it "Pyongyang Pete"

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

does china not realize that a war betwee the Koreas would mean economic disaster for them. The shipping lanes, the refugees, and being down wind from a nuclear blast.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

rabnew wrote:
Kim suk-dong has been raised a spoiled brat. He wants to test missiles, the world says "no" so he spits his dummy.
He threatens, we train, he threatens again. The silly chubsta wont even entertain the idea of talking peace. I think this kid was waiting for his father Kim slap-dik to goso he could run amok.
I and most other educated people find it strange that you paid american government israel hasbarats talk about other countries not being interested in peace when it is the american government and israel who have created every war in the last 80 years.North korea has been threatened for the last 50 years by the jewish controlled american government because of the simple fact that they are not a puppet to be controlled like south korea is.North korea has every right to defend itself if attacked and I am sure it will do so.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

truth always beat lies 23 wrote:
Truth you are an ignorant, uneducated, racist fool. We laugh at your grade school grammar as you try to make your insanely stupid points. Educate yourself on world events, politics and most of all warfare while your sitting in your double wide trailor drinking beer with your skinhead buddies. What a joke ...
Who is the "we" you speak of?? You and your other 100 names you use as you make a fool of yourself as a failed hasbarat??

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

American Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you move your butt down there... you obviously don't know anything about history and how was that the korean war was started... but i tell you one thing, if you live in this country, if your duty to defend it,,but if you cannot participate at least support those that will, or feel free to step up in from of them...by all means!
No it is not my duty to support war criminals or what they do with the american taxes paid by the citizens.You seem confused!! Only an IDIOT would support such things.Thankfully fewer people support such things all the time.
Jungle Man

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

All cats in your holes.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>No it is not my duty to support war criminals or what they do with the american taxes paid by the citizens.You seem confused!! Only an IDIOT would support such things.Thankfully fewer people support such things all the time.
Mt Paektu will be the first object completely annihilated. Kim Jong-il was born in the USSR btw.
Korean American

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text>What you posted is a lie and anyone educated knows it.
Dude, you are either trolling, spreading DPRK propaganda or extremely stupid.

My father, who was born in South Korea, had to grow up fast during and after the '50-'53 conflict and has many emotional scars even today. I never got to meet my Grandfather because he went missing during the war. I've spent 5 years of my life, both as a dependent and as an American soldier in the ROK, where I made friends and got to know some of the nice people there. The people of the South are not stupid and will never bow down to the North. So go to hell!
redskin

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

china is to be feared, russia says we havent done anything and BOTH china and russia want us to handle this diplomaticly .do you ppl realize that"nukin dem narth kareans" would cause ww3?! nk has some rockets that would reach out to us bases,and they have enough army men to come kill us all with sticks as their population way out does ours. we could all be standing with our gund and those ppl would run through and not all of them would get hit with a bullet and invade this country! this is bible stuff,the reds will rule the world in the end.that little weasle in nk isnt the anti christ hes too "special" and looks like pugsly adams but he can cause some damage and if we start bombing-then we will have done just what he wants,and all hell will break lose. DENNIS RODMAN PLEASE GET YOUR BLACK ASS BACK OVER THERE AND PARTY WITH THAT LITTLE WHACK JOB AND GET HIS MIND OUT OF NAPOLEAN COMPLEX.
redskin

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text>I and most other educated people find it strange that you paid american government israel hasbarats talk about other countries not being interested in peace when it is the american government and israel who have created every war in the last 80 years.North korea has been threatened for the last 50 years by the jewish controlled american government because of the simple fact that they are not a puppet to be controlled like south korea is.North korea has every right to defend itself if attacked and I am sure it will do so.
that little pissant leader of theirs is starving the NK people they are eating their own flesh!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text>I and most other educated people find it strange that you paid american government israel hasbarats talk about other countries not being interested in peace when it is the american government and israel who have created every war in the last 80 years.North korea has been threatened for the last 50 years by the jewish controlled american government because of the simple fact that they are not a puppet to be controlled like south korea is.North korea has every right to defend itself if attacked and I am sure it will do so.
We've already established that you aren't educated

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text>Mt Paektu will be the first object completely annihilated. Kim Jong-il was born in the USSR btw.
Kim Il Song was in the Russian army
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you are either trolling, spreading DPRK propaganda or extremely stupid.
My father, who was born in South Korea, had to grow up fast during and after the '50-'53 conflict and has many emotional scars even today. I never got to meet my Grandfather because he went missing during the war. I've spent 5 years of my life, both as a dependent and as an American soldier in the ROK, where I made friends and got to know some of the nice people there. The people of the South are not stupid and will never bow down to the North. So go to hell!
I was in 2ND division at Camp Casey/Artillery , imagine you were 2ND division and I agree with you, The south does not want war as to much to loose while the north has very little to loose.
The south could beat the north but they are worried about the cities taking missles.

Seoul is stunning ,other than the DMZ up to the old Camp Pelham S.Korea is very pretty , BRUTAL winters.

I have changed alot since getting out and no longer trust nor believe this gvmt , Korea had nothing to do with it but being in another 2ND division country did..

S.Korea EVERY male serves UNLIKE USA , the home of hypocrite cowardly neocons.
Gitano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Don't assume I am uneducated
2. Don't assume all others (or any for that matter) agrees with you
3. Don't assume i get paid for my opinion
4. Don't assume I am American
We do want peace but its a bit hard when countries like nk refuses inspections and takes everything as being an offensive action. As far as I can see, if Kim suk - dong doesn't like something he sulks about it. If the US/SK want to carry out military training, he says nk are being threatened. But it's ok for NK to test their shit out even against worldly protests? It was nk who cut off communication with sk. It was nk who told the world they were tearing up the armistice. It was nk who set up missiles aimed at US, Guam, Hawaii etc. Seems to me NK has been delivering all the threats.
"We do want peace but its a bit hard when countries like nk refuses inspections and takes everything as being an offensive action"

I understand your point but who is inspecting Israel or us for that matter.

We have nukes we are the ONLY country to have used nukes, see the hypocrisy in that?
Tonythetiger

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

<quoted text>Continue living in your fantasy land as usual.
What the hell you smoking? Nuclear weapons if used by the North would do nothing accept further separate them from the world. It would ale be the end for the North. The US would wipe them out if they used them. This young punk leader needs to calm down before he makes a major mistake.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Gitano wrote:
<quoted text>
"We do want peace but its a bit hard when countries like nk refuses inspections and takes everything as being an offensive action"
I understand your point but who is inspecting Israel or us for that matter.
We have nukes we are the ONLY country to have used nukes, see the hypocrisy in that?
Not really. We would never use nukes as a first line of defense. Countries like Iran, NK etc might because that's all they got. And the US doesn't really threaten with nukes. We sanction, use drones or invade.

And Im sure the US allows other countries to inspect our nukes. NATO etc... Im sure there are checks and balances. Israel on the other hand... come one. they are in a place surrounded by enemies. Who can blame them. But Im sure there are checks and balances there to.

Since: Feb 13

Birkenhead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

It seems as if North Korea are reaching the point of no return.If any nuclear weapons are used,it could be the end of life as we know it.I can't see what fat boy is hoping to achieve.His country will be annihilated.
pontch

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

No I believe the North Korean government said it will defend itself 100% and that is what it has every right to do.The american government has threatened them for decades because the american government is mad because it can not control them like it does south korea.North Korea has a very advanced military and has created no wars in over 50 years.Can the american government say the same??

You are obviously miss informed north Korea has ben starting wars for 5 generations. with all races of people. you should research before you speak.
pontch

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

That are used only to defend the country against invasion I might add.
hahahaha read the news. hahahahaha
Proud North Korean

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

We will destroy the USA (the United Scums of America) very soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 821 - 840 of1,879
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••