North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN

Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday.

Comments (Page 41)

Showing posts 801 - 820 of1,880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be surprised by the atrocities the North Korean government would inflict on its own people in times of desperation.
No you are confused and are talking about the american government I believe.

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

http://www.whale.to/a/cantwell9.html

An interesting page.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

North korea is not desperate for help at all.
If North Korea is not desperate for help, why do they care at all if other countries impose sanctions against it?

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

http://www.whale.to/a/cantwell 9.html
An interesting page.
That's nothing compared to what NK has done to its own people, and continues to do today. I think you know this.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>No you are confused and are talking about the american government I believe.
No confusion here, my friend. North Korea is vicious in their treatment of the citizens. Everbody knows this <3

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

<quoted text>
That's nothing compared to what NK has done to its own people, and continues to do today. I think you know this.
More lies from you as usual as well as deflection.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

rabnew wrote:
Kim suk-dong has been raised a spoiled brat. He wants to test missiles, the world says "no" so he spits his dummy.
He threatens, we train, he threatens again. The silly chubsta wont even entertain the idea of talking peace. I think this kid was waiting for his father Kim slap-dik to goso he could run amok.
He was definitely spoiled growing up. I wish I could blame him for the current situation in NK, but he is not to blame. It's the NK military who is to blame. They are the ones in complete control.

Since: Feb 12

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

<quoted text>As usual you post nothing but lies no matter which name you hide behind.North korea has done very well over the years and no educated person can deny that.Certainly I know you are a paid or volunteer internet propagandist and you are reconized as such.North korea is not desperate for help at all.
You really dont know shit about North Korea do you?
Henry

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

N Koreas propaganda ministry will be on the HVT (High Value Target) list when N Korea provokes S Korea and/or the USA.
Exterminator Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Because of Songun policy (military first) The military would sacrifice or better yet, exterminate the majority of the civilian population to maintain their strangle hold on power. These are Stalinist criminals who with the blessing from their Chinese masters are the yapping lap dog that will eventually be smashed under foot. The North Koreans have much more to lose by igniting a full scale conflict. Even if the US was totally wiped out, who would the Chinese peddle their wares to? Africa? Europe? South America? Too much of a void to fill.
TruthbKnown

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Continue living in your fantasy land as usual.
I'd like to visit your fantasy land, it seems like a real special place. They must be proud to have such an intelligent mind even consider living there!

How is the weather over there in dough-boy's puppet land? Get out much?
Wendy

Camas, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

My, this was constructive dialogue !
truth always beat lies 23

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Truth you are an ignorant, uneducated, racist fool. We laugh at your grade school grammar as you try to make your insanely stupid points. Educate yourself on world events, politics and most of all warfare while your sitting in your double wide trailor drinking beer with your skinhead buddies. What a joke ...

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

This is so bad :) North Korea-Iran brotherhood.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

No terrorist supporting jewih hasbarat it is not and educated people know north korea has the ability to take care of itself very well.North korea has done very well even with the terrorist sanctions against it by the american israel controlled government.
what are you smoking I want some it puts you in a demented fantasy.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
This is so bad :) North Korea-Iran brotherhood.
Qatar France Canada Australia Israel Jordan Kuwait Turkey Italy Germany Norway Denmark Japan Taiwan South Korea Saudi Arabia United Kingdom Ireland Netherlands Belgium Portugal Iceland Greece Spain New Zealand Argentina Bahrain Philippines Thailand Morocco Afghanistan United States

North Korea Iran Syria Venezuela Cuba China Russia Burma Zimbabwe Serbia Sudan Lebanon Palestine Somalia Laos Chad Cuba Panama Costa Rica Bolivia Uzbekistan Kazakhstan Belarus Vietnam

In splits are Egypt Pakistan India

I estimate many many stay out on both sides until it gets bad and some may cross sides.
Protect Yourself

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

oops i put cuba twice. now a 3rd time.
American Patriot

Guayama, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

North Korea has good weapons and most of all they have a loyal army and nuclear weapons.North Korea is a quite advanced country and especially military wise.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years but has stated it will defend itself if attacked which it should do.The american government has war mongered against North Korea for decades as they are mad because they can not control it like they do south korea.North Korea attacks no one but wants to live in peace as they have every right to do.
why don't you move your butt down there... you obviously don't know anything about history and how was that the korean war was started... but i tell you one thing, if you live in this country, if your duty to defend it,,but if you cannot participate at least support those that will, or feel free to step up in from of them...by all means!
Supafly

Bellaire, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

We got f*ckin transformers n sh*t.. You better believe we're threatening people.
Jeff

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one piece of advanced weaponry that NK has..
North Kores has one very advanced weapon that no-one knows of..... the abslute destruction of do-nuts eaten by the porky pig looking kim j un

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 801 - 820 of1,880
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the South Korea Forum right now

Search the South Korea Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Protesting against the fraudulent election and ... 9 hr light7 1
indonesian in korea 15 hr perfecto damarjaya 2
Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry Fri Marty 3
Obama sends condolences to South Korea Apr 17 Rix 1
Growing calls for NIS director to resign Apr 17 light7 1
S. Korean president apologizes for spy agency's... Apr 17 light7 1
NIS Director Nam Jae-joon Weasels Out with a 3-... Apr 17 light7 1
•••
•••