North Korea threatens U.S. military

Full story: CNN 1,879
Ahead of annual, routine military exercises between South Korea and the United States, North Korea issued its usual caustic objections Saturday. Full Story
First Prev
of 94
Next Last
ima

El Paso, TX

#1 Feb 23, 2013
guess they want to be pulverized! 1 million military? and they are all starved soldiers, they couldn't be that capable of doing much. Read somewhere that some of their citizens have been executed for cannibalism? their own babies? the dick starves the people and complains when they start eating each other. They need to get wiped out. How do they get away with threatening the whole world?
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

#2 Feb 23, 2013
No I believe the North Korean government said it will defend itself 100% and that is what it has every right to do.The american government has threatened them for decades because the american government is mad because it can not control them like it does south korea.North Korea has a very advanced military and has created no wars in over 50 years.Can the american government say the same??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Covington, VA

#3 Feb 23, 2013
ima wrote:
guess they want to be pulverized! 1 million military? and they are all starved soldiers, they couldn't be that capable of doing much. Read somewhere that some of their citizens have been executed for cannibalism? their own babies? the dick starves the people and complains when they start eating each other. They need to get wiped out. How do they get away with threatening the whole world?
What a post of complete lies as usual from you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2013
truth always beats lIes23 wrote:
No I believe the North Korean government said it will defend itself 100% and that is what it has every right to do.The american government has threatened them for decades because the american government is mad because it can not control them like it does south korea.North Korea has a very advanced military and has created no wars in over 50 years.Can the american government say the same??
All of their equipment is old. It was NK that started the Korean War. What would anyone expect to happen?

Covington, VA

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
All of their equipment is old. It was NK that started the Korean War. What would anyone expect to happen?
What you posted is a lie and anyone educated knows it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#6 Feb 25, 2013
<quoted text>What you posted is a lie and anyone educated knows it.
Ok name one new kind of military hardware NK has bought recently. And how can a country with a GDP of 20-30 billion afford anything new?

Covington, VA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
North Korea has good weapons and most of all they have a loyal army and nuclear weapons.North Korea is a quite advanced country and especially military wise.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years but has stated it will defend itself if attacked which it should do.The american government has war mongered against North Korea for decades as they are mad because they can not control it like they do south korea.North Korea attacks no one but wants to live in peace as they have every right to do.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ima

El Paso, TX

#8 Feb 25, 2013
get over it, the truth DOES HURT....sometimes. We could care less about controlling them....they are the ones who want to take back South Korea who wants to REMAIN FREE of communism. I'm sure the fat faced boy running N. Korea hates that S.Korea now has their first woman president!!! and I'm sure he can't bear this. I applaud S, Korea's democracy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Covington, VA

#9 Feb 25, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> get over it, the truth DOES HURT....sometimes. We could care less about controlling them....they are the ones who want to take back South Korea who wants to REMAIN FREE of communism. I'm sure the fat faced boy running N. Korea hates that S.Korea now has their first woman president!!! and I'm sure he can't bear this. I applaud S, Korea's democracy.
South korea is certainly not free as they are controlled by the american government and isarel which anyone educated about the region knows.South korea is no more a democracy than america is.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ima

El Paso, TX

#10 Feb 25, 2013
as a highly educated person that you are you must know the fact that S. Korea's first woman president is what wriled chubby to the point that he has to appear menacing to frighten S. Korea citizens and their first woman president. Again their military soldiers all look the same weight because thats the way he wants them to keep them in line and controlled, pathetic and they are starved. They appear hungry, gaunt and not healthy at all.

Covington, VA

#11 Feb 25, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> as a highly educated person that you are you must know the fact that S. Korea's first woman president is what wriled chubby to the point that he has to appear menacing to frighten S. Korea citizens and their first woman president. Again their military soldiers all look the same weight because thats the way he wants them to keep them in line and controlled, pathetic and they are starved. They appear hungry, gaunt and not healthy at all.
You must be talking about he woman puppet in south korea who is a planted puppet just as obama is which is used to woo the stupid masses.Intelligent people do not fall for such obvious PR tactics.The lies about North Koreans being hungry is just stupid also.I guess that is all you can come back with when faced with facts.

Covington, VA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
the*

Location hidden

#13 Feb 25, 2013
North Korea has good weapons and most of all they have a loyal army and nuclear weapons.North Korea is a quite advanced country and especially military wise.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years but has stated it will defend itself if attacked which it should do.The american government has war mongered against North Korea for decades as they are mad because they can not control it like they do south korea.North Korea attacks no one but wants to live in peace as they have every right to do.
Good weapons 50 years ago.
You'd call NK quite advanced? The rest of the world would call them backward.

Also, lets get one thing straight. NK started the Korean War. That makes NK the war monger.

North Korea attacks no one? How about the chonan attack? Yon pyong Island? What was that dumbass?

Covington, VA

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Like I said North Korea has an advanced military and the numbers and that is what the american government along with its master israel hates.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years and no amount of american government BS will change that fact.North koreans want to be left along and remain free from occupation from the american government and they have the ability to stay free.Bottom line is North Korea is not controlled by the american government like south korea is and the american government hates it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Covington, VA

#15 Feb 25, 2013
alone*

Location hidden

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Like I said North Korea has an advanced military and the numbers and that is what the american government along with its master israel hates.North Korea has started no wars in 50 years and no amount of american government BS will change that fact.North koreans want to be left along and remain free from occupation from the american government and they have the ability to stay free.Bottom line is North Korea is not controlled by the american government like south korea is and the american government hates it.
Name one piece of advanced weaponry that NK has..

Covington, VA

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one piece of advanced weaponry that NK has..
Nuclear weapons.

Covington, VA

#18 Feb 25, 2013
That are used only to defend the country against invasion I might add.
idiots united

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Feb 25, 2013
N. Korea would be like the titanic hitting thye tip of thye iceberg only it will not sinc it willo just become S. Korea. LOL!

Covington, VA

#20 Feb 25, 2013
idiots united wrote:
N. Korea would be like the titanic hitting thye tip of thye iceberg only it will not sinc it willo just become S. Korea. LOL!
Continue living in your fantasy land as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 94
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Korea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi all ! 2 hr llule 1
Korean guys are rude and disrespectful (Jan '14) Sun Ah Nin 12
Urgent NEED HELP Sat Bmac 2
Japan's soul-searching on wartime sex slavery Sep 13 Divine Being 6
Heaven Sep 13 TaterTot 1
A Group of University Students in Kyoto Want Ja... Sep 13 SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 2
How Lady Gaga Finally Delighted Nationalists in... Sep 12 SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 64
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

South Korea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••