North Korea standoff: Tensions flare up

Mar 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Russia Beyond the Headlines

Pyongyang has announced that it is in a state of war with South Korea. Experts believe the statement is a response to the joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises near the North Korean borders.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jabudy

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

One world,we call ourselves intelligent ahahaha what a joke.
Cinch

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Think war, act war, die in war.
Tony

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Just f-ing do it already north Korea damn drama queen
grace

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

All talk no action all they want is food and money from US.
Dave

Ashington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

North Korea are going to get stood on and it's about time
Danny

Pinellas Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Bunch of retards how about we settle things peacefully?
masahiro akimoto

Croatia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

north korea have religion of bluffing, every day is nuclear war, sea of flame, all out action, seoul and washington in flames, maybe some still beleive in north koreans bluffs, i cant understand how people can be so naive to beleive these bluffs?
Crank

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

World war 3 is essential for natural balance
Too many job less ppl around the world
Saint

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Crank wrote:
Hoooo... Harsh but I agree.
Thomas

Woods Cross, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Crank wrote:
Sure, but who is going to volunteer to go first?

Do you believe in life after death?
pig bennis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

masahiro akimoto wrote:
north korea have religion of bluffing, every day is nuclear war, sea of flame, all out action, seoul and washington in flames, maybe some still beleive in north koreans bluffs, i cant understand how people can be so naive to beleive these bluffs?
I totally agree... NO ONE CAN BELIEVE NORTH KOREA!!!! They like to talk a lot.... Its all talk... The world is getting sick of it... I'm freaking sick of it personally.. They are like a female dog with all bark and no bite....
S Korea

Neola, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Why would you listen to a little fat boy
Nick s

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Saint wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoooo... Harsh but I agree.
Both of you are idiots
Tonbra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Talk without action.let me tell u NK US is still d boss there is nothing kim and his unfaithful servant can do about it.
cnm

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Nick s wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of you are idiots
i agree.we need to cull a few million for this planet to survive.world war is essental so that we can all go back to fighting with sticks and stones.not these mordern wepons which can destroy the earth.im prepared to die for the sake of man kind.wile i guess you nick will be trembing under your bed lol
Kim Jong coont

Glasgow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

I'm prepared to die if it came to WW3. As long as the next people who inhabit this land do so with respect. America should stop funding North Korea with food and cash. I'm all for helping the people of this country that need the help but like the wee fat guy doesn't need it him nor his cohorts as they're not starving far from it. Starve and brainwash the nation into thinking that America is the big bad ones but the truth is without them they will die they need the funding and food. If I were Obama I'd pull the plug on any kind of aid going to North Korea the obvious reason being they can't feed their own people but can build nuclear facilities which aren't cheap so if the lttle bastard dictator could give a toss for his own people why should America. I believe that mankind is about to implode as we are getting to close to the truth so it's time to have a good old fashioned world war. North Korea can't afford to start with the south or America as they will be erased from the planet and quite rightly so. The wee fat dick taker should put up or shut up...
BIG johnson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

ITS FUNNY that a little two-bit -piss- ant ,..fourth world country--- has America flustered and on her knees ,..
oblamea will do nothing ,....

the Koreans will continue to make bombs and eventually sell them to the Arabs ,...

we may be witness to the end of western civilization ,...
our president is too inept to perceive any danger ,...
the liberals some how think returning white U.S. army veterans are the biggest danger in the world ,
Fortunate1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

There was this guy who was so gung ho! Always used to tell the other soldiers,'I want blood.' First sign of shots fired; he curled up in a little ball and cried his ass off. We thought he was shot in the ass at first but it turned out it was a diarrhea stain.
Always the big tooters who toot their pants first!
Fortunate1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Fools are saying,'let's bomb this North Korean ruler and teach him a lesson.' I guess children dying as a result is what you picked up in Easter mass this weekend. Maybe the devil just happens to reside in you? Sounds like it! One problem with your plan, North Korea already has enough weapons' grade plutonium to cause the South a lot of death and destruction. Is that your idea of 'sacrificing some of the good guys?'
BIG johnson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

yea ,...
just wait until Jung sells Iran a few bombs
or slips one into Frisco bay one night ,..via a shipping container ,....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••