|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Sid Vicious Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're casting animals in a bad light, they only do the "Deed" during mating season. Kaffirs on the other hand are too stupid & useless to do anything else. All forms of aid or social services should be cut off to Muntus worldwide, immediately.
That's what I said in my last verse, they are worse than animals. I respect all animals which in my opinion are more noble creatures than man, including whites and all other races.
Anal Izer

Qormi, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Sid Vicious Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
LYING serpent kaffir boy, blacks flood into Europe, America and Australia for the social services, they cannot exist without a host since they are parasites.
You are right, blacks are invading Europe and escaping from Africa. But they have stopped coming now because the Southern European nations have got their act together and are sending them back as soon as they arrive.
Anaconda does not know what he is talking about with all his hate aggainst whites, wherever whites left in Africa the blacks started starving and fighting each other. There are very few whites left anywhere in Africa except SA. No whites in their right minds would go to live in the hellhole that is Africa today.
Sid Vicious Cycle

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Judged:

Anal Izer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, blacks are invading Europe and escaping from Africa. But they have stopped coming now because the Southern European nations have got their act together and are sending them back as soon as they arrive.
Anaconda does not know what he is talking about with all his hate aggainst whites, wherever whites left in Africa the blacks started starving and fighting each other. There are very few whites left anywhere in Africa except SA. No whites in their right minds would go to live in the hellhole that is Africa today.
I know the Italians and the Maltese are fed up but so are the Spanish and I'm sure kaffir serpent boy is BSing when he says he felt very comfortable in Spain. What's your experience with the Spanish and their views on african immigrants? Everybody hates kaffirs, even kaffirs hate kaffirs.
Emily Hobhouse

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Sid Vicious Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody hates kaffirs, even kaffirs hate kaffirs.
Oh my goodness, this is too funny for words! I had a good chuckle at this now! 10 out of 10 for this statement!!!
Freedom Rebel

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Judged:

Even me hate kaffirs, I hate kaffirs with passion, there is nothing more that I would like to do, than kill a few kaffirs every day of my live. They are worst then parasites, and have no place on earth.
Sid Vicious Cycle

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Judged:

Emily Hobhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my goodness, this is too funny for words! I had a good chuckle at this now! 10 out of 10 for this statement!!!
It's very true Miss Emily, in the US where we have a much watered down version of the Sub Saharan raw Kaffir, the "light skins" and "dark skins" battle each other constantly.
BA_FOREVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

African4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is that they will all starve when the international food aid dries up, because they do not even know how to farm any more.
Why do you think the globalists have been providing free meals for the past couple of decades.
They are deciding whether these idiots might be useful and the moment the decision is made that they will not be, then the food aid will stop. This aid includes drugs such as anti-retrovirals.
And the excuse that they will have for stopping aid will be that they are in a war.
You black numbers don't mean a thing, because they are dependent on the mercy of others, just to survive.
Screw the international aid,they have chinese food comin. LOL But seriously folks,europeans have been sucking the lifeblood of africa for so long that NO amount of aid could ever repay what was taken.Soooo,keep feeding em and supplying them with a means to survive.They are owed at least that much and far FAR more.
BA_FOREVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Sid Vicious Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
That ain't me, buttcrack.
Suuure it's not. ;)
BA_FOREVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Anal Izer wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Nigguh.
Fawking wog.
BA_FOREVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Sid Vicious Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're casting animals in a bad light, they only do the "Deed" during mating season. Kaffirs on the other hand are too stupid & useless to do anything else. All forms of aid or social services should be cut off to Muntus worldwide, immediately.
Talking to yourself now seinfeld?
BA_FOREVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Anaconda wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is amusing.Your so called AID only goes to the pockets of politians so when the AID stops ,it won't affect Africa one bit.We are rapidly changing,deal with it.
What you racists don't know is that you are outnumbered here.Non racist African whites and black africans are working together for a better continent and racists are being eliminated on a daily bases.
The problem with you idots is that you are crying over African land.The reason why these forums even exist is because pink Piggy refuses to go home.Go home pigs,you don't see any blacks going to europe to fight for a black homeland there ,Do you? No
You should all be ashamed of yourselves,you are all tenants in Africa,your time will be up soon.You are leaving either through the airport or in a body bag.Your choice amigos! comprende!
Lets be a little fair,I say you guys should give them some african soil.Lets say...the length of their individual body and about six feet deep?
BA_FOREVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

African4 wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha
blah, blah, blah
Fact is that the world is waking up to the fact that the South african blacks are cruel animals.
Most blacks just want a free ride and a lot are prepared to kill to get it.
These are partially your people you're talking about.

http://www.geocities.com/kempcountrymen/afrik...
BA_FOREVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Sid Vicious Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
LYING serpent kaffir boy, blacks flood into Europe, America and Australia for the social services, they cannot exist without a host since they are parasites.
But they dont ask for a black homeland he said.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL:
BA_FOREVER

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Sid Vicious Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
the "light skins" and "dark skins" battle each other constantly.
What century are you speaking of seinfeld?Most every black has light and dark skin in their family.This isnt 1920 y'know?
Botha

Qormi, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Sid Vicious Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the Italians and the Maltese are fed up but so are the Spanish and I'm sure kaffir serpent boy is BSing when he says he felt very comfortable in Spain. What's your experience with the Spanish and their views on african immigrants? Everybody hates kaffirs, even kaffirs hate kaffirs.
I rarely see any Spanish people here, but they have the same problem with illegal blacks and arabs.
Botha

Qormi, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Freedom Rebel wrote:
Even me hate kaffirs, I hate kaffirs with passion, there is nothing more that I would like to do, than kill a few kaffirs every day of my live. They are worst then parasites, and have no place on earth.
I hear Belgium is one of the worst countries in Europe in this regard with a large black population. How did this come about?
Botha

Qormi, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

BA_FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>But they dont ask for a black homeland he said.
READING IS FUNDAMENTAL:
They don't want a black homeland in Europe, Australia or America, they know what it would be like because they are escaping from their black homelands, they just want to live off whites. They're not stupid enough to ask for a black homeland.
Sidney

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

BA_FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>Suuure it's not. ;)
It's not, maybe you should try to prove it.
Botha

Qormi, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Do you think if a whole state was given to AA's as a homeland in America any one of them would go to live there? Who's going to feed them? Or even build their houses, since they can't do anything by themselves. Maybe they will build mudhuts and live the African tribal way and turn to canibalism since they cannot feed themselves.
Sidney

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

BA_FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself now seinfeld?
I'm talking about MUNTUS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the South Africa Forum right now

Search the South Africa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
safe & legal group of clinics, dr lerato@ sprin... 9 min DR LERATO 0710186104 1
Ikuku yase Kapa (Feb '12) 16 min Nkanda76 2,467
@ daveyton +27717279018 dr lethu abortion... 20 min gire277 1
.0764745063 dr anitah abortion clinic in van... 24 min gire277 1
dr lucky safe & legal @ ermelo, 0710186104, 100... 24 min DR VICTORIA 0710186104 1
abortion clinic, in upington, port elizabeth, u... 25 min Dr mutho 0835435290 1
Dr Sam 0784363389 Safe Abortion Umzimukhulu Har... 31 min Dr Sam 1
Black girls who like white guys? (May '13) 1 hr leon 818
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 1 hr eric 8,526
•••
•••