Felixia

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

I think what is happening is people are greedy. Your plunking down a lot of money to get plastic surgery, so they want their moneys worth, and say give me the biggest breasts, the biggest lips, the biggest butts. Which lands up looking ridiculous.
Candy

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Felixia wrote:
<quoted text> I think what white people want is round butts not large butts. When the muscles are exercised the butt becomes round. Flat butts are not becoming. When your a teenager your butt is round, I see some men with no butts. Their pants falling off with nothing to hang on too, when they get old.
I know what the issue is. I will honestly be more satisfied with a flat old unbecoming butt, before I could handle those huge scary butts I have seen, for comparison sake. Some white people genetically have flat butts even when they are young (I am not talking about loss of roundness due to age). Is the exercises supposed to help for that as well?
Felixia

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Candy wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what the issue is. I will honestly be more satisfied with a flat old unbecoming butt, before I could handle those huge scary butts I have seen, for comparison sake. Some white people genetically have flat butts even when they are young (I am not talking about loss of roundness due to age). Is the exercises supposed to help for that as well?
Yeah, I think it would help. The butt is one big muscle, the more exercise the rounder and fuller the muscle gets.
Candy

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Felixia wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I think it would help. The butt is one big muscle, the more exercise the rounder and fuller the muscle gets.
I think most men like small firm butts. I lived in a commune together with a lot of males whilst studying and the one thing they seemed to have consensus on is that they do not like big butts.
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Candy wrote:
<quoted text>
I regularly see that sort of size with clothes on. Never I would have imagined that is what it looks like without clothes. I think this lady searching for her butt enlargement pills should thank her lucky stars for her tiny little butt.
I've never seen anything similar in real life. I guess they have more crack than a drug dealer ;)
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Felixia wrote:
<quoted text> I think what white people want is round butts not large butts. When the muscles are exercised the butt becomes round. Flat butts are not becoming. When your a teenager your butt is round, I see some men with no butts. Their pants falling off with no thing to hang on too, when they get old.
Totally agree about round butts.
We also like a place to put our beers,
http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images/bigbut...
Candy

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen anything similar in real life. I guess they have more crack than a drug dealer ;)
I'd rather be subjected to the drug dealer's crack I think.
Felixia

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree about round butts.
We also like a place to put our beers,
http://www.allfunnypictures.com/images/bigbut...
That just FAT, I'm talking about small and round without the cellulite like cottage cheese all over.
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Candy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be subjected to the drug dealer's crack I think.
I believe a motivated zoologist would find some unknown species in those cracks. A friend of mine lived in Lesotho for some years, and when I asked him about the women there he said their butts were enormous :)
Leroy

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Felixia wrote:
<quoted text>That just FAT, I'm talking about small and round without the cellulite like cottage cheese all over.
I was just playing the male pig character you accuse me of being. Nothing like a firm round butt on a nice girl ;)
Shelly smith

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Do you know the name? and her email?
shelly wrote:
This girl from another forum emailed me her before and after pics and her butt looked rounder and bigger from using these pills. She said she take them with food.
SUNDAYLOVE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

shelly wrote:
This girl from another forum emailed me her before and after pics and her butt looked rounder and bigger from using these pills. She said she take them with food.
I AM USING BRAND NEW BOOTY PILLS AND I SWEARRRR THEY ARE WORKING, I DIDNT TELL MY BOYFRIEND ABOUT THEM AND HE THOUGHT I'D BEEN WORKING OUT AND JUST GETTING A BIGGER BUTT! I'M NOT A FAKE PROFILE EITHER MADLIB17@AOL.COM
YOUTUBE.COM/GLAMOURREEKSMAKEUP1
star

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

SUNDAYLOVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM USING BRAND NEW BOOTY PILLS AND I SWEARRRR THEY ARE WORKING, I DIDNT TELL MY BOYFRIEND ABOUT THEM AND HE THOUGHT I'D BEEN WORKING OUT AND JUST GETTING A BIGGER BUTT! I'M NOT A FAKE PROFILE EITHER MADLIB17@AOL.COM
do u have pics before and atfer?
flat cakes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

I think that a bunch of these pills are a waste of money. I've tried Curvaceous and I have not achieved any results. I've been taking the pills for 2 months. I'm going to try BBB. I will keep you posted.
flat cakes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

How long have you been taking "The Booty Pill"? I'm currently taking Curvaceous and I haven't seen any results.
Ms Want it All

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Felixia wrote:
I guarantee if you do these everyday faithfully your butt will round out and get bigger. The butt is just a big muscle, and when the muscle gets bigger the butt gets bigger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Youre looking for an easy way out.
There is NEVER a easy way.
Those are the facts of life.
the butt is not just a muscle it also fat too. when you do butt exercises they make your butt firmer maybe even rounder, but they don't really make your butt much bigger - trust me i know - there are pills that make but bigger butt they contain high levels of hormone and they are not legal
Bubbles

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

I am using the brand new booty and they are bomb I only been takin them for two weeks and my big booty is becoming a huge booty
SUNDAYLOVE wrote:
<quoted text>
NyPeach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

Bubbles wrote:
I am using the brand new booty and they are bomb I only been takin them for two weeks and my big booty is becoming a huge booty<quoted text>
Damn all this talk about bootys, asses and big backsides makes me want to have a huge ass and i have enough ass. But it seems as though woman compete over who has the most biggest bootiest booty or who ever has the largest ass is the most sexy. Or yo man want me cause my booty bigger than yours. It aint nothing but skin anyways.
NyPeach

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2012

My mom has a wide big stupid booty and i dont have her genes i took after my dad and she always say i have a booty straight out of Africa. Honestly i can admit that i somtimes admire a bottom heavy big backside woman but than sometimes in my head im laughing because it make you look slowwer, or animalistic like a horse or donkey ass, sometimes booty be so big with big thighs of thunder and a little ol shrunken head. Just kidding
ebony

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Does Brand New Booty Pills really work?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the South Africa Forum right now

Search the South Africa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
profric hard muonya clinic in rosebanl soweto... 8 min profric hard muonya 1
ancestrol spiritual healing love Pretoria drmam... 14 min Dr mama suzzan 1
profric hard muonya clinic in rosebanl soweto... 21 min profric hard muonya 1
Get connected to a rich sugarmummy that we pay ... (Feb '13) 25 min Bianca 408
IBHENTSE/KUKU YASE Mtata (Jun '12) 51 min Toshiba 1,044
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 1 hr only ladies 7,918
safe abortion clinic in umtata 2 hr Abortion 0736419527 2
•••
•••