South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Judged:

BY Vusile Tshabalala, journalist,(a black journalist)
August 2001-- At the start of the year 1900, the number of African South Africans was found to be 3,5-million according to the British colonial government census. By 1954, our African population had soared to 8,5-million -- and by 1990, there were a full 35-million of us -- all carefully managed, closely policed, counted, shunted around in homelands and townships -- and all of us chafing and griping under the suppressive yoke of the Afrikaner Broederbond's rigid racial segregation system.
During apartheid, our population grew apace however because we also had the benefit of the Broers' medical knowledge and their excellent agricultural skills.
Our population growth and our average life expectancy in fact showed us Africans in South Africa to be in better than average health when compared to other Africans on the rest of the continent: in the decades prior to the official policy of apartheid,(which was started in 1948), the average life expectancy of African South Africans was only 38 years.
However, during the last decade of the apartheid era from 1948 to 1994, our average life expectancy had risen to 64 years -- on a par with Europe's average life expectancy. Moreover, our infant death rates had by then also been reduced from 174 to 55 infant deaths per thousand, higher than Europe's, but considerably lower than the rest of the African continent's.
And the African population in South Africa had by then also increased by 50% percent.(source: "a crime against humanity: analysing repression of the Apartheid State", by Max Coleman of the Human Rights Committee).
Deaths due to political violence during apartheid:
Max Coleman's authoritative book analyses all deaths due to political violence from 1948 to 1994 in South Africa and Namibia.
According to the HRC statistics, 21,000 people died in political violence in South Africa during apartheid - of whom 14,000 people died during the six-year transition process from 1990 to 1994. The book lists the number of incidents, dates, and those involved.
This includes SA Defence Force actions, for instance the 600 deaths at Kassinga in Angola during the war in 1978.
Of those deaths, the vast majority, 92%, have been primarily due to Africans killing Africans -- such as the inter-tribal battles for territory: this book's detailed analyses of the period June 1990 to July 1993 indicates a total of 8580 (92%) of the 9,325 violent deaths during the period June 1990 to July 1993 were caused by Africans killing Africans, or as the news media often calls it, "Black on Black" violence - hostel killings, Inkatha Freedom Party versus ANC killlings, and taxi and turf war violence.
The activities of the Civil Cooperation Bureau as outlined by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, were also included in these figures.
The security forces caused 518 deaths (5.6%) throughout this period.
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Judged:

And again, during the transitional period, the primary causes of deaths were not security forces nor white right-wing violence against blacks, but mainly due to "black-on-black necklace murders", tribal conflict between the ANC-IFP, bombs by the ANC and PAC's military wings in shopping centers, landmines on farm roads, etc.
After apartheid:
The present Aids-HIV epidemic -- against which the Mbeki-regime undertakes no action and still is publicly failing to properly acknowledge -- the World Health Organisation estimates that more than 6-million African South Africans will be dead within the forthcoming decade. And the Mbeki-led ANC regime, which could have undertaken a huge prevention campaign such as Uganda's a long time ago, has done nothing to stave off this terrible death rate.
SA hospitals "becoming places of death" -
In November last year it was being reported in The Star that South African hospitals are becoming places for dying -- instead of healing. In June this year, it was reported that our cemeteries were filling up so rapidly that upright funerals were being contemplated to save space. Still, Aids is not being spoken about at our funerals, and the silence and utterly unscientific public statements about HIV-Aids from Mbeki's continue unabated while our people are dying.
Democratic Alliance spokesman Jack Bloom warned late last year that the 20% rise in deaths over the past four years among patients treated at Johannesburg Hospital could only be blamed on the high crime rate and the very serious decline in patient care. Why is our patient care so poor now, and our crime rate so high? The answer is simple: our public funds are being looted by the ANC hierarchy. And the police seem helpless to stop it.
Tuberculosis funds looted:
On July 10, 2001, the SA health department announced that it was going to stop R6,6-million in annual funding to the SA National Tuberculosis Assocation because of the ongoing looting of its funds and the lavish lifestyles of its (African) executives, who award themselves R400,000 annual salaries and spend R5000 a month on cellphone calls alone... while millions of South African TB patients go untreated and are wasting away of a deadly, but curable disease.
During apartheid, please note that the SANTA executives were seen to be extremely frugal with the governments' funding -- that many thousands of patients were cured annually, and that many doctors and nurses even VOLUNTEERED their services free of charge.
The question is this: "why is this man still CEO of SANTA? Why has he not been fired on the spot?"
Violent deaths from 1994 to 2000:
And the SA Police reports this month -- access their website's statistics at http://www.saps.org.za -- that a total of 174,220 people died violent deaths, from crime-related violence, between 1994 and the year 2000.
So my question is this: "did apartheid ever kill as many Africans as are now being killed by the deliberate neglect and looting of our tax funds by the current, supposedly democratic Mbeki regime?"
joe is offline Reply With Quote

THE SOURCE:
http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/321.htm
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Judged:

Now do yourself a favour and compare 400 deaths a year under the apartheid regime, to over 20,000 deaths per year, currently.

AND then ask yourself: "Am I a hypocrite"
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Judged:

What the latest crime stats tells us.

South Africa now has the proud distinction of being on top of the crime statics lists. They have edged passed Colombia to claim this top spot.

To fully understand this proud distinction, one must realize that Colombia is in an armed struggle with Marxist rebels and Paramilitaries. There are up to 10,000 members on various sides caught up in this war and yet South Africa has managed to surpass them with murders per capita.

Colombia`s senator Uribe won the presidential election on a anti crime ticket, were he wowed to wipe out the Marxist rebels. He has delivered on this promise and now in his second term in office he has popularity is at an unprecedented 84%.

The ANC government in contrast has taken a different approach to crime. To protect their thieving band of comrades they have disbanded the only effective policing force, before it may expose any further comrades, leaving the law abiding citizens out in the cold

Now we have to bear in mind that in the case of Colombia, these are jungle wars being fought by rebels in the far flung jungles of this vast country, with no impact on the daily lives of the ordinary citizens.

In South Africa however, this war is fought with unarmed civilians in their cities, suburbs, farms and homes without the support of the government and its institutions.

The Marxist ANC comrades who proclaimed equality for all have decided that they are indeed more equal than others and embarked on a quest to enrich themselves at any or all costs. Under the wonderful police leadership of terrorist criminals like Jackie Selebi and Robert McBride, this total disregard for law and order has seeped into every fibre of our police forces, to the point that we have cops blockading roads and holding Johannesburg, the economic powerhouse of South Africa to ransom.

It is these very same cops that are supposedly to be our thin blue line. How much respect can we have for these thugs in uniform or even the institution they represent after their very public display of criminality?

One can understand the fear and reluctance of ordinary citizens to stop when approached by one of these individuals.

We have all heard enough stories and seen enough evidence to know that there is almost no difference between the criminals on government payroll and those that are not fortunate enough to be issued with the tools to rob and murder you.

The ANC is rotten to the core, and no amount of fanfare in London can change the fact that each and every one of these comrades have so many skeletons in the closet that it is in their own interest to have a non functioning criminal justice system in South Africa.

And to further illustrate their commitment to change they have elected an even worse criminal to lead this once proud nation down the path of total failure.
Roger

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

This is remarkable. All those years i thought that the apartheid government killed millions of blacks.

Here though is irrefutable truth as the HRC commision is above suspicion, as it is an ANC created entity.

They list the deaths at 21,000. That is 21,000 from 1948.

That is less than 400 people per year.

Remarkable.

I also find it remarkable that 92% of these deaths were caused by the blacks themselves.

They were and still remain inhumanely cruel.

It is easy to see that the blacks had always been the killers and that what is suffered today by the hapless whites, is just an escalation of continuing black violence.

God help you people to keep you safe from the unwashed, uneducated, cruel, stupid masses.

I agree with you that it is a good thing that the propaganda age has finally come to an end.

The truth WILL come out and in connection with the white people of South Africa I suspect it will be a case of the truth WILL set you free.

I have noticed that the Afrikaner have been making significant progress, in terms of the creation of your own homelands for whites.

A white homeland in SA. Who would have thought s recent as 2 years ago, that such a thing is even possible?

Yet with mad Mugabe and the corrupt ANC laid bare, for the world to see, it isn't even just a possibility anymore, it is an inedventibility.
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

Roger

This homelands will not only be for Afrikaners, but for all the white people of SA.

The whites will vote and decide by democratic process who will rule, so the DA for instance, being a majority currently, will probably rule the homelands.
Roger

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

As a black man I myself I must say I find it disturbing to come to the realization that I have been lied to all these years and that the white South Africans aren't these evil monsters as I originally thought them to be.

I guess it was easier to blame them for everything and I guess it made us feel better about ourselves.

For the first time my sympathies are with you, as for the first time I reliase that 400 deaths a year in no means measures up to 20,000 deaths a year. This ANC government is corrupt and it would be better of if their reign of terror and killing is stopped.

South Africa was much better of under the old government. At least the amount of murders were less by a tenfold, twice.
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

You know what they say buddy, the truth will set you free and I must admit that the information era heralds the death of the propaganda era.

The truth is coming out and the truth will set us free.
klempie

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Judged:

Roger wrote:
As a black man I myself I must say I find it disturbing to come to the realization that I have been lied to all these years and that the white South Africans aren't these evil monsters as I originally thought them to be.
I guess it was easier to blame them for everything and I guess it made us feel better about ourselves.
For the first time my sympathies are with you, as for the first time I reliase that 400 deaths a year in no means measures up to 20,000 deaths a year. This ANC government is corrupt and it would be better of if their reign of terror and killing is stopped.
South Africa was much better of under the old government. At least the amount of murders were less by a tenfold, twice.
Roger...that's great china. We whites know that apartheid was wrong. But at the same time, those of us who were liberal in the 90s have come to realise in the last few years that it was perhaps a necessary evil. The fact is that blacks had it way better off under apartheid than they do now and South Africa functioned much better that way. The things that brought apartheid down were sanctions and sheer numbers. If anything, it was the first class health treatment that blacks got under apartheid which ended up with it shooting itself in the foot. I thought Mandela was a good president. Since then they've just been a bunch of clowns. You know our metro and national police were shooting at each other in rush hour traffic the other day. That is the state this country has descended into.

African4. All I can say is WOW. That article is a great find. Well done. It's even better that it's written by a black guy so we can't be labeled racists. I'm bookmarking that.
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Here is another link to an official website stating the apartheid deaths as 21,000.

http://www.doj.gov.za/trc/media/1997/9705/s97...

You see the blacks that enlarged the figures did so for political reasons and by means of propaganda based on lies.

Currently more people are murdered EVERY YEAR compared to the amount of people that died during the 60 years of the apartheid government's reign.

IT WORKS OUT THAT 60 TIMES MORE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED UNDER THE ANC, which makes them about 60 times as evil.

In my books that's pretty evil.
klempie

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

klempie wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger...that's great china. We whites know that apartheid was wrong. But at the same time, those of us who were liberal in the 90s have come to realise in the last few years that it was perhaps a necessary evil. The fact is that blacks had it way better off under apartheid than they do now and South Africa functioned much better that way. The things that brought apartheid down were sanctions and sheer numbers. If anything, it was the first class health treatment that blacks got under apartheid which ended up with it shooting itself in the foot. I thought Mandela was a good president. Since then they've just been a bunch of clowns. You know our metro and national police were shooting at each other in rush hour traffic the other day. That is the state this country has descended into.
African4. All I can say is WOW. That article is a great find. Well done. It's even better that it's written by a black guy so we can't be labeled racists. I'm bookmarking that.
Further to that, I was chatting to the cleaner lady at the offices the other day. She was saying that back in apartheid, she didn't experience rampant crime like today. the SAP did not ignore the townships as many like to believe. She was saying that if a black raped a black or robbed another black then the white SAP would go in there find the guy, and beat the shit out of him. She said once you got a visit from the SAP, you never thieved again. She is also sick of the ANC now and will be voting for the white-headed DA next year.

Since: Jun 08

Melbourne

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

klempie wrote:
<quoted text>
Further to that, I was chatting to the cleaner lady at the offices the other day. She was saying that back in apartheid, she didn't experience rampant crime like today. the SAP did not ignore the townships as many like to believe. She was saying that if a black raped a black or robbed another black then the white SAP would go in there find the guy, and beat the shit out of him. She said once you got a visit from the SAP, you never thieved again. She is also sick of the ANC now and will be voting for the white-headed DA next year.
OMG, a happy ending. PS: Was she cute?
klempie

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

coffdrop007 wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, a happy ending. PS: Was she cute?
Dude...she's in her 50s.* rolls his eyes
Africa Adio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

AND:

http://www.baksiden.net/engelsk/theothersideo...

Excerpt below;

"The Inkata was enemies of the Marxists in ANC and a union between deClerk and the Inkata party could have been enough to halt the ongoing blitzkrieg fought by ANC-supporters and paramilitary branches. However, deClerk still refused to act. Sources in the RSA secret police have later hinted that deClerk was promised a ministry in the new republic. He never received one. The Zulus of the Inkata party had to face ANC alone. Systematically ANC-supporters sought out Inkata leaders and their families. All Inkatamember standing up against ANC was sooner or later executed by necklaceing - a tire filled with petroleum placed around the cuffed victim and ignited. 6000 Zulus were executed in this manner, their executors cheering and singing as the victims ran like a human torches through the streets of RSA",
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2008

Face it guys. Africa has always been filled with black killers. ALWAYS. Nothing has changed. The white man implemented apartheid to keep the wolves/baboons from his front door, so to speak.
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

Judged:

Klempie you're going to love these OFFICIAL documents.

Here is an extract:

....7,000 political deaths between 1948 and 1989 and 46 massacres in that period, as well as 14,000 lives lost and 22000 injuries in the period 1990 to the elections in 1994.......

and here is the link to the official source.

So let me explain this info to the mentally challenged under us.

From 1948 - 1990 7,000 blacks were killed. So the Apartheid government killed 7,000 blacks IN TOTAL.

WOW....not millions, just 7,000 people were killed by the apartheid government in 42 years.

Today 7,000 people are killed in SA every 3 months.

NOW from 1990, when Nelson Mandela was released another 14,000 blacks died. They however died at the hands of other blacks.

It is pretty obvious that the killers in SA, had always been the blacks.

So in total the amount of blacks killed during the 60 years was 21,000 and the vast majority of these murders were then, as today, caused by the blacks.
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

Here is another official document from the HRC.

I'm so grateful that the propaganda are has passed and that God is allowing the world to see who is the monsters in SA, today as well as yesterday.

A fox does not change it's colour. The evil race today is also the evil race from yesterday.

The best was that the BBC in the apartheid days would show some hapless black being necklaced during the apartheid years.

Of course they would conveniently leave out the part that would indicate that the perpetrators were other blacks.
klempie

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2008

Judged:

African4 wrote:
Here is another official document from the HRC.
I'm so grateful that the propaganda are has passed and that God is allowing the world to see who is the monsters in SA, today as well as yesterday.
A fox does not change it's colour. The evil race today is also the evil race from yesterday.
The best was that the BBC in the apartheid days would show some hapless black being necklaced during the apartheid years.
Of course they would conveniently leave out the part that would indicate that the perpetrators were other blacks.
The one thing I amazed about is that the ANC allowed that to be published. I reckon in their stupidity they believed they were helping their cause in demonising white-ruled South Africa. But that's blacks for you...can't see past their broad flat noses. Now that the SAPS have released the stats for crime for the last year, we can see that they're the monster leaders. 18400 murders just this last year. I'd love Harrisson to have a read of the link you gave in post #2.
African4

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

The ANC could not keep the information under wraps as it was in the public domain.

The Human Rights Committee handed this information over to the Truth And Reconciliation committee, Tutu himself was involved in this process.

It is good that the truth is coming out. The world is starting to wake up.

LISTEN TO THIS.

We all know now that the real amount of black deaths at the hand of the apartheid government since 1948, is 21,000, which works out at 400 per year.(Current 2007 deaths are 19,000 per year)

But is the figure of 21,000 black deaths at the hands of the apartheid government really the truth.

NO IT ISN'T.

Nelson Mandela was released in 1990. 14,000 of the 21,000 deaths occurred after the release of Nelson Mandela. These deaths are blacks killing other blacks. Blacks doing what only they do so well. Murdering, raping and looting. Killing each other.

So now we know the true number of blacks KILLED by the evil(sic) white regime is around 7,000 between 1948 and 1990.

This comes to 166 poor blacks per year, as opposed to 19,000 people murdered per year today.

166 - 19,000

It is easy to see what regime is more evil.

19,000/166 = 114.45

114 TIMES MORE EVIL

It's like comparing heaven and hell.
If the apartheid government was evil, the current one is 114 TIMES MORE EVIL.

That is such a great discrepancy that it boggles the mind.
Sammy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

African4 wrote:
And again, during the transitional period, the primary causes of deaths were not security forces nor white right-wing violence against blacks, but mainly due to "black-on-black necklace murders", tribal conflict between the ANC-IFP, bombs by the ANC and PAC's military wings in shopping centers, landmines on farm roads, etc.
After apartheid:
The present Aids-HIV epidemic -- against which the Mbeki-regime undertakes no action and still is publicly failing to properly acknowledge -- the World Health Organisation estimates that more than 6-million African South Africans will be dead within the forthcoming decade. And the Mbeki-led ANC regime, which could have undertaken a huge prevention campaign such as Uganda's a long time ago, has done nothing to stave off this terrible death rate.
SA hospitals "becoming places of death" -
In November last year it was being reported in The Star that South African hospitals are becoming places for dying -- instead of healing. In June this year, it was reported that our cemeteries were filling up so rapidly that upright funerals were being contemplated to save space. Still, Aids is not being spoken about at our funerals, and the silence and utterly unscientific public statements about HIV-Aids from Mbeki's continue unabated while our people are dying.
Democratic Alliance spokesman Jack Bloom warned late last year that the 20% rise in deaths over the past four years among patients treated at Johannesburg Hospital could only be blamed on the high crime rate and the very serious decline in patient care. Why is our patient care so poor now, and our crime rate so high? The answer is simple: our public funds are being looted by the ANC hierarchy. And the police seem helpless to stop it.
Tuberculosis funds looted:
On July 10, 2001, the SA health department announced that it was going to stop R6,6-million in annual funding to the SA National Tuberculosis Assocation because of the ongoing looting of its funds and the lavish lifestyles of its (African) executives, who award themselves R400,000 annual salaries and spend R5000 a month on cellphone calls alone... while millions of South African TB patients go untreated and are wasting away of a deadly, but curable disease.
During apartheid, please note that the SANTA executives were seen to be extremely frugal with the governments' funding -- that many thousands of patients were cured annually, and that many doctors and nurses even VOLUNTEERED their services free of charge.
The question is this: "why is this man still CEO of SANTA? Why has he not been fired on the spot?"
Violent deaths from 1994 to 2000:
And the SA Police reports this month -- access their website's statistics at http://www.saps.org.za -- that a total of 174,220 people died violent deaths, from crime-related violence, between 1994 and the year 2000.
So my question is this: "did apartheid ever kill as many Africans as are now being killed by the deliberate neglect and looting of our tax funds by the current, supposedly democratic Mbeki regime?"
joe is offline Reply With Quote
THE SOURCE:
http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/321.htm
I can't thank you enough for this valuable source of information. I have been kicking the sheet out of white liberal scumbags and Wogs all day long on other Topix threads

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the South Africa Forum right now

Search the South Africa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ke batla go nyoba nyoana weekend (May '10) 20 min Dodo 2,689
Dr Sam 0784363389 Safe Abortion Cilinic In Stan... 20 min Dr Sam 1
Bhentse to bhentse yet straight (Oct '12) 22 min nono 1,529
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 26 min hot indian guy 8,343
Ikuku yase Kapa (Feb '12) 30 min forward 2,444
HIV cure within 45mins (Sep '13) 43 min Gontse 9
pain free 0822180918 DR MARO ABORTION CLINIC ... 43 min phuti 1
•••
•••