South African uniformed officers having sex while on duty

Aug 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: In-depth Africa

A South African newspaper, Sowetan on Monday published a series of pictures of the two South African uniformed officers having sex while on duty.

Comments
21 - 24 of 24 Comments Last updated Nov 5, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thula

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

white kafers will never change,they are so evil.
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

bappie wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You're welcome. I can't believe she settled so cheaply. I mean, if this man wanted to be with her, get a room! Or heck, backseat of a car but out in public like that is so nasty and tacky. Plus, no protection, smh.
You can see that it's not the first time these amateurs are screwing. So it has become a habit for them. Apparently the idiot male needed a proof to brag to his equally idiot baddies, so the vidio.I feel sorry for this woman but the man deserve the embarasment.Such an amateur at his age! very anoying & no wonder he is a policeman.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Ukadebona wrote:
<quoted text>
Such an amateur at his age! very anoying & no wonder he is a policeman.
LMBAO!

Since: Nov 11

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Well when the president thinks a shower is better than a condom what do we expect from lowly police officers?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••