Since: Aug 12

United States

#24 Sep 17, 2012
Farai wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool you are, the race issue is the least of South Africaís problems, you clowns just canít accept the truth, can you?
Just like those animals north of the border, 32 years down the road and they are still blaming the Rhodesians while Mugabe, his stupid wife, Zanu pf and the Chinese loot the country.
Southern Africans have defined a new level of stupidity.
i guess borers were clever for coming up with apartheid?lol look at their seeds now begging,prostituting,junkies and living in the squatter camps they created for blacks. Your afrikaaners are now living the life designed for us stupid southern africans.

United States

#25 Sep 17, 2012
Werner Louw wrote:
To all the idiots that think it is our fault that the blacks are murdering us one by one.
How can my generation be punished for something my ancestors did? My family and I had nothing to do with it. Most of the blacks that murders the white people, DON'T KNOW APARTHEID!
I for one donít want war. No one can even start to imagine the horror of a war. Why canít the blacks just move on with their lives with us! We can do so much more together!
BUT!
If War They Want, War They Shall Have. And the blacks will lose.
lmfao how old are you? This is not about ancestors,if you or your parents were old enough to vote for our oppression then it has everythng to do with you.

Those people committing those crimes are mostly 25 and olda,and apartheid ended officially when anc came in,in 94, so these thugs were probable working for cruel farmers or boers like tereblanche. Or maybe they saw their moms and dads coming back from the bass's house with one arm through being bit down for being late or not feeding the dog. How do you think the young people who use to watch tereblanche riding around on his horse in townships and kick young kids who were playing in streets felt when they heard he had died?lol
Kaffer killer

Cape Town, South Africa

#26 Sep 17, 2012
African gal

Jy is n fokken kaffer wat sal brand met die res van die honde. As jy dink ons gaan stil staan en kyk hoe julle die land op fok, dan maak julle n groot fout. En as jy dink net omdat julle meer is as ons dat julle gaan wen, dan is jy maar net soos enige ander dom kaffer.
Boer

Cape Town, South Africa

#27 Sep 18, 2012
African gal, start a war then and get it over with. or shut up.
WhiteMan

Cape Town, South Africa

#28 Sep 18, 2012
African gal, start the war and get it over with. We will see who will win
Werner Louw

Cape Town, South Africa

#29 Sep 18, 2012
African gal wrote:
<quoted text>
come on now dont be stupid. A white person who is 35yearz old was voting for apartheid,and a black person was his slave. The farmers who raped women but were never arrested,the farmers who beat up blackmen and threw them in riverz with crocodiles are still alive and acting as if they own the people who work for them. incidents like the one in univer.of free state where those white boys made our "motherz" drink their urine,and got away with because daddies had mula,they show us you dont want peace but war. Remember the only way you won against us was through the use of guns. And remember blacks killed your people with bare hands,stones and spears. Now we have the guns and all the other weapons,do you really want the war? Remember we have numberz. You do not want an unfair war.
Well I am not 35. And what about 5 month old Wiehan Botes? What about all the babies and children that are murdered? Do they now anything about apartheid?
Ukadebona

South Africa

#31 Sep 18, 2012
Kaffer killer wrote:
African gal
Jy is n fokken kaffer wat sal brand met die res van die honde. As jy dink ons gaan stil staan en kyk hoe julle die land op fok, dan maak julle n groot fout. En as jy dink net omdat julle meer is as ons dat julle gaan wen, dan is jy maar net soos enige ander dom kaffer.
Mdidi wempisi, ungakhohlwa ukuthi siyobohla ungeyena umanyosi.Thina bothina asikuqhizeqakala ubugagwana bobu phukuphuku bakho.Futhi amakhafula ngonyoko, thina asiwona amakholwa, ngakho-ke asiqhizeqakala ukuthi usibiza ngamakhafula.Kuyeza..kuyanyele la, qaphela mdukandini.
Ukadebona

South Africa

#32 Sep 18, 2012
Boer wrote:
Thruth huts hmm? Shame.....
Boer

Cape Town, South Africa

#33 Sep 18, 2012
Ukadebona wrote:
<quoted text>
Thruth huts hmm? Shame.....
What TRUTH? The fact you can't spell, or the fact that you are more bark than bite? Yes....shame....

United States

#34 Sep 19, 2012
Kaffer killer wrote:
African gal
shame usacinga isibhulu si relevant,lol nizophelela estratweni qha nina,if anibalekeli apho nisuka khona.

United States

#35 Sep 19, 2012
Boer wrote:
lmfao are you going to make me bass?

United States

#36 Sep 19, 2012
WhiteMan wrote:
African gal, start the war and get it over with. We will see who will win
lol threats ,threats threats..typical! lmfao...the war is on sir incase you haven't noticed. We will see who will win.

United States

#37 Sep 19, 2012
Werner Louw wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am not 35. And what about 5 month old Wiehan Botes? What about all the babies and children that are murdered? Do they now anything about apartheid?
i would never advocate for innocent babies to be killed even if they are boer kids. But you people seem to be turning a blind eye to the fact that every race is suffering,and crime is affecting us all.maybe to you black and coloured kids are not killed,or maybe their cases arent as important as those of boer kids.

Those boys in the univer. Of free state did not vote for apartheid as they were young at that time,but they clearly showed the country that even the youngest boer has the condescending mind of his forefathers. How do black people who still have wounds of apartheid respect whites when even their kids clearly have an apartheid influenced mindset.? Are we expected to feel sad when people like tereblanche and his offsprings get killed?
Boer

Cape Town, South Africa

#39 Sep 19, 2012
African gal wrote:
<quoted text>
i would never advocate for innocent babies to be killed even if they are boer kids. But you people seem to be turning a blind eye to the fact that every race is suffering,and crime is affecting us all.maybe to you black and coloured kids are not killed,or maybe their cases arent as important as those of boer kids.
Those boys in the univer. Of free state did not vote for apartheid as they were young at that time,but they clearly showed the country that even the youngest boer has the condescending mind of his forefathers. How do black people who still have wounds of apartheid respect whites when even their kids clearly have an apartheid influenced mindset.? Are we expected to feel sad when people like tereblanche and his offsprings get killed?
And that is why we will kill you like the dogs you are. Bring it!

United States

#40 Sep 19, 2012
Boer wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is why we will kill you like the dogs you are. Bring it!
lmfao i'm so scared!lol...you have been barking that for the past 18 yearz,its getting tiring now. Look around who is being killed like the animals they are? Get real! Boers have no place in africa anymore,"everyone" owns guns now,lol

United States

#42 Sep 19, 2012
Farai wrote:
If somebody nuked southern Africa they would do the world a favour, doesnít matter the colour, you are all idiots, white, brown or black.
Nasty, nasty people.
dream on

United States

#43 Sep 19, 2012
llk wrote:
In the name of Jesus christ of Nazareth, please let your boers understand, give them mercy and wisdom. What you've jst said is totally wrong and unacceptable in this planet. I think u need to learn a lot about life, otherwise u won't go any where with that mind. You need to understand your country(SA), everyone got killed, irespective of race or color. Maybe you've seen what u wrote in the reptalian's cavity/planet. What I c here in SA is totally different frm what u say.
you know they will start attacking you and call you "rooinek"redneck,bec ause you and seemingly(the world that doesnt tha they keep trying to lie to)see them for what they have always been and still are. And they wonder why the world doesnt give a damn about their false claims.

I crapped up with laughter when i heard in another forum one of them claiming they are shot inside malls,lmfao wtf is that? The world can never take them seriously if they refuse to change their apartheid mindset.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#44 Sep 21, 2012
Nimble wrote:
Stoned Cold; what are you talking about.
The working class and child of today, had nothing to do with what has happened 300 yrs ago,,, Do you even know the name of your ancestors 300yrs ago? What are you fighting for Ghosts?
Leave the past in the past, you and i had nothing to do with it. We only have to get through today. Work and build a better country together.
I was born and raised here, just as you were.
Get on with it.
Yes thats what the descendants of oppressors always say "It wasnt us,we werent there.etc,etc." It always struck me as funny how people conveniently try to disconnect the past with the present when and how it suits them,especially if that past is one of tyranny.But then have no problem living a life of privilege or societal preference which in itself is a direct result of their ancestors tyranny over others.Happy to have the world your ancestors built for you but dont want to accept the responsibility of knowing that world was built on the oppressed.

The past,present,and future are inextricably linked.You cant just compartmentalize time to suit your sensibilities. Millions of Africans still suffer today in part because of this past of tyranny.Do they have the luxury and yes...AFFRONTERY to be able to glibly disconnect from their legacy of oppression? Just because they were not the ones living 300 years ago when the Boer and English committed atrocities against their ancestors does that mean they are not connected to it to this day? Of course not. They are still downtrodden as a result. How dare whites today in Africa claim that they had nothing to do with it? You are guilty by lineage just like blacks are downtrodden through lineage.

“The truth will be told”

Since: Mar 12

by miss Stoned Cold

#45 Sep 21, 2012
Werner Louw wrote:
To all the idiots that think it is our fault that the blacks are murdering us one by one.
How can my generation be punished for something my ancestors did? My family and I had nothing to do with it. Most of the blacks that murders the white people, DON'T KNOW APARTHEID!
I for one donít want war. No one can even start to imagine the horror of a war. Why canít the blacks just move on with their lives with us! We can do so much more together!
BUT!
If War They Want, War They Shall Have. And the blacks will lose.
Yawn.
Farai

France

#46 Sep 22, 2012
African gal wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess you would be happy if the africans were to say their created apartheid? They murdered themselves for land and other natural resources that the whites own? Would the africans not be excuse makers to you anymore when they say the raped the whitemen so that they could create the coloured race? Gtfoh.
Yep, same old black African tactics!
Blame old whitey who has not been in power for quite some time and totally ignore black issues like a rape every 17 seconds, 60 000 murders a year, government and police corruption and black incompetence.
That happened and is still happening in Mugabeís Zimbabwe and look where the country is 32 years after the white people gave it to the black people.

Ignore all that and keep sticking it to whitey, that will drag your useless black excuse making lives out of the dark ages where they are heading.
White people came to Africa and turned countries into vibrant economies with superb infrastructures and what happens when the black African takes over?

Looting and destruction so that countries return to savage times, you clowns are unbelievable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kempton park,germiston 0760585809 dr bonolo abo... 14 min nice12345 1
i want to talk with suger mummy 15 min wisdom 1
+ekangala,orchards.0760585809 dr bonolo abortio... 18 min nice12345 1
Get connected to a rich sugarmummy that we pay ... (Feb '13) 20 min wisdom 696
bronkhorstspruit.0731165686 dr palesa abortion ... 21 min ella1234 2
0742638163 Abortion clinic in sasolburg,jane fu... 25 min dr drake 1
@*dr bonolo 0760585809 legal abortion clinics i... 25 min nice12345 3
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 1 hr real hot indian guy 11,308
More from around the web