Mom watches daughter get raped

Jan 20, 2008 Full story: Independent Online 27

“He fled the scene and is still at large”

A 19-year-old woman was raped by a robber while her mother was forced to look on, Mpumalanaga police said on Sunday. via Independent Online

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jonathan

Downey, CA

#1 Mar 1, 2008
hey do u have a video so i can see something jonathanmille8@aol.com
JustSick

Alexandria, VA

#2 Mar 18, 2008
jonathanmille8@aol.com YOU WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO???? What a sick individual. You should be locked up just like those rapists. I hope you Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter ever have to go thru this....... If FBI or CIA is reading this you need to put this Jonathan from Redlands, CA guy on your watch list.....
Norman Mdluli

South Africa

#3 Jun 13, 2008
The people who raped the helpless lady and forcing her mom to look on i personally think they are mad.i think the goverment must see to it that thios kind of crime must end.How many young and innocent must be killed or raped by thisstupid people.so let them be removed from the society.
Ziggy Smith

Calgary, Canada

#4 Jun 13, 2008
can u send my the file of that video i would like to investagate im a cop and jonathan u make me sick i am putting u on a watch list

“Live for today...”

Since: Jun 08

Kirkcaldy

#6 Jun 13, 2008
jonathan wrote:
hey do u have a video so i can see something jonathanmille8@aol.com
You are one sick person who gets enjoyment from someone elses misery and I really hope you get your just deserts. Its a wonderfull thing IP addresses. You cant really hide from them.
cedrick

Wynberg, South Africa

#7 Jun 21, 2008
people of south africa hwere is yo humanity of u speak lyk dis in public while the victim wouldnt enjoy life 4 de rest of her life spare.
just me

Whitstable, UK

#8 Sep 3, 2008
i think its awful i feel so sorry for people who have been through rape or had to watch it. i could never imagine how they feel its so bad. And as for those who want to sit and watch it , i think thats SICK and they want locking up
Upset Mom

Seattle, WA

#9 Sep 7, 2008
just me wrote:
i think its awful i feel so sorry for people who have been through rape or had to watch it. i could never imagine how they feel its so bad. And as for those who want to sit and watch it , i think thats SICK and they want locking up
These people are perverts.
cianni

Allentown, PA

#11 Mar 22, 2009
that is bull shit to watch her daughter get raped .
cianni

Allentown, PA

#12 Mar 22, 2009
this is some crazy **** to watch your ******* daughter get raped i would have ****** her **********thtas not ******* right.

pease out!!!!!!!!!!
cianni

Allentown, PA

#13 Mar 22, 2009
she should be ashmed of herself man man man.

i tell u one bad mom.
cianni

Allentown, PA

#14 Mar 22, 2009
i dead serious and its not funny to sit and probably say hahahahah look look shes getting rapes lol lol lol.
cianni

Allentown, PA

#15 Mar 22, 2009
thats wat im saying its a dam shame
US Citizen

Memphis, TN

#16 Mar 28, 2009
cianni, the mom was forced to watch.
Damn

Seattle, WA

#17 Mar 28, 2009
They must be perverts because they got turned on by the mom watching. Did they bang the mom too?
uknown

South Africa

#18 Oct 15, 2009
we are getting there Jesus will come and wrap up soon
Sean

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2010
i'd like to watch that video too... bet it's hot!
Sean

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2010
WTF ^^^ Three rivers, MI??? ROFLMFAO i live in Ohio!!! HAHAHHAAHA and, it's 2 bad that the robber didn't have a film crew following him around ... cause that video wud be primo jack off material LOL ok i'm going to go look up BDSM now and imagine pretty girls begging for mercy under me...
MAKHOLWA

Wynberg, South Africa

#21 Mar 23, 2010
If you seat stable,you will lose,people around the world are crazy,how can you want to watch such a disgusting video,instead of sending condolences to the mom and the doughter who is rapes,people like this in my language Swazi we say "BANGCOLILE,BAYATIPOYILA SIS!!!)
joe brown

Houston, TX

#22 Feb 2, 2011
how sexy. the mother should have join in diaperboy905@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
0722356933 DR MABASA Abortion Clinic In Seboken... 12 min mabasa1 1
0833511392 DR HAPPY Abortion Clinic In Thokoza,... 15 min happy256 1
0722356933 dr mabasa abortion clinics in johann... 22 min mabasa1 1
DOCTORS 0796096662 Dr Mahlangu abortion clinic ... 25 min mahlangu 1
0722356933 dr mabasa abortion clinics in albert... 27 min mabasa1 1
OPEN 24HRS 0796096662 Dr Mahlangu abortion clin... 29 min mahlangu 1
Ikuku yase Kapa (Feb '12) 34 min jhb man 3,120
More from around the web