Why Are There So Many ETHIOPIANS in SOUTH AFRICA?

Posted in the South Africa Forum

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tilahune

Delft, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

I am ethiopian and to read this is really hurtful. We Ethiopians are not going to apologize for our race, religion, looks, culture or customs. So yes, we rather stick with our own, because we can only really depend on our own small community. No one is going to help us out, therefore we seek help among each other. It's not arrogance, its a way to survive. Please understand and stop hating ethiopians. Secondly, for us it is really hard to integrate, because of the huge cultural differences. We might look arrogant, but that is just a cultural difference. Ethiopians are a little reserved and less open and expressive about feelings. This might look cold, but is in reality the way Ethiopians think how you should behave in public or to friends. Your SA behavior of loud openness and expressivenes is translated to Ethiopian culture as rude.
Farai

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

The short answer is because the Southern African black person is too lazy and expects everything for nothing.
People travel all the way from North Africa and other parts of the world and make successful businesses while the black Southern African sits crying about how everybody is abusing them.

Thatís why the whites were able to do what they did and why the Chinese are presently doing the same thing but only much sneakier.

The black Southern African in general is a lazy, incompetent thief, want proof? Mugabe, Malema, Zuma, etc, etc.
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Tilahune wrote:
I am ethiopian and to read this is really hurtful. We Ethiopians are not going to apologize for our race, religion, looks, culture or customs. So yes, we rather stick with our own, because we can only really depend on our own small community. No one is going to help us out, therefore we seek help among each other. It's not arrogance, its a way to survive. Please understand and stop hating ethiopians. Secondly, for us it is really hard to integrate, because of the huge cultural differences. We might look arrogant, but that is just a cultural difference. Ethiopians are a little reserved and less open and expressive about feelings. This might look cold, but is in reality the way Ethiopians think how you should behave in public or to friends. Your SA behavior of loud openness and expressivenes is translated to Ethiopian culture as rude.
I fully agree with you.Besides RSA is made of nine African tribes.We do not practice they same culture or customes but we have learn to compromise if we have to get along.It's a small price to pay if you consider the altanative.All Africa needs to unite in order to survive in this world.
Tilahune

Delft, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Lerato wrote:
Why are there so many ethiopians in South Africa? thats my concern. and most of them are men. i think, we should call this country Ethiopia II bcos their number is growing fast. they are practically in every corner of SA. most of their businesses are in poor black townships but once they become better they start looking down on blacks and associates with whites. their women only would like to marry one of their own or a white man. cut. their men only pregnant blacks despite this they are hunting for white ladies. why is this happening?
Dont be afraid of Ethiopians. We are not taking over your country, and SA will always stay SA. SA is my country too, I would fight and die for it, because I love this country. I am the biggest patriot around here. I feel no hatred and I don't look down on native whites, blacks, asians, coloured, christians, muslims, hindus, or whatever....that would be ridiculous :P.

And yes, once ethiopians start to do better they tend to gravitate towards people who are also in their social ladder. And sometimes, unfortunately, they do look down on the poor. That is no treason, but just something normal/natural. Name me one people or ethnicity that doesn't do that....? It has absolutely nothing to do with being ethiopian.

And so what if ethiopian women want to marry an ethiopian or white man?? It's a free and personal choice and they don't need your racists apartheid approval for it. It's none of your business.

You say ethiopian men pregnate black women and at the same time having affairs with white women...?! That is the biggest bull crap I've ever heard. I am not going to say that this never happens, but I can assure you its not our customs, culture or habit. In the first place the ethiopian community wouldn't accept this kind of behavior and secondly I don't think their are that many (white) women waiting around to start an affair with some random ethiopian man.

So please stop your bigotry and start to see us ethiopians as your fellow countrymen and -women, because we are humans too, we love this country as much as you do and we are not going anywhere. Salaam to ALL people.
Tilahune

Delft, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

This is the last comment I am going to post on this stupid tread.

Wherever ethiopians go, they are being discriminated against. Just check YouTube how an ethiopian maid is being treated in Lebanon. That kind of abuse is normal for ethiopian maids when they want to work in the Arab world, because many of them are Christian :(.

Or check the widespread discrimination of ethiopian jews in Israel. It's appalling. They on purpose gave ethiopian women and girls medicine that would prevent them to get pregnant, because there were israelians who didnt want blacks in their country.

Or check the US how afro american gangs are preying on this community, because they are soft targets.

And finally check SA how in 2008 ethiopian and somalian girls were attacked by mobs of SA men to teach them a lesson, because they were immigrants. Fathers and brothers had to watch what happened to their sisters and daughters.

I am just saying, we ethiopians know what bigotry leads to. And sometimes we are scared, but we will never walk away. If you want to attack us, attack us. Whatever you do, we will try not to hate you back. And that is a promise.

Since: Apr 12

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

basotho clan wrote:
The only problem i got with ethiopians is that they worship a man who had sex With a six year old innocent child.They consider such a rapist a messenger of god.islam is a evil.islam is a cult.islam is a devils religion.All muslims must die and burn in eternity
u dmb mada foka ethiopians r majority christian lyk 60% plz at least google it b4 u ryt dum sh*t nd ethiopians r pure no ol but many r its jst that we r nat bantu we luv bantus but we r not them so fk u basotho

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid skinny idiot.you are a half arab breed you camel d!ck sucking pirate.stupid that dont even know its own people.Horn of africa is a arab half breeds.your stupid ancestors could not get enough of arab meat.At least mine got raped,they did not open up for this ugly settlers.
u knw u s.as r white slaves til now they control ur country i luv south africans of course out of every country there r dum sh*ts lyk u but i jst hope for da beta for that country nd u will get da white nd indian out of african land
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

ibro afro wrote:
<quoted text>
u knw u s.as r white slaves til now they control ur country i luv south africans of course out of every country there r dum sh*ts lyk u but i jst hope for da beta for that country nd u will get da white nd indian out of african land
This idiot is not black. He sounds like some half something from Cape Town who claime they are black around Africans & claime to be pink around pink settlers.But both races reject him, so the anger at the Africans in particular.One thing I know is that African men does not talk their lungs out like this fool.

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>
you ethiopians need to get your yourselves right.you are in no moral ground to talk about south africa.you are the reason slave descendants in america disrespect us.Because of you everybody see africa as starving people with no flesh just bones and flies in the face.i dont want you in south africa.why dont you run to arabia to dorge famine and hunger?we bantus in the southern side dont know you we dont owe you sh8.pedophile followers
i knw u dnt want us u only want white ppl nd other non african races u consider a indian more south african than those zimbabwe south africans.

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>
in case you dont know.WE bantus dont see no difference between you horners and indians.Somalis and ethios are called indians in our villages
who cares wt u c ethiopians consider them self as black africans we luv africa men we luv b ing black nd im sure most of da bantu ppl knw dat but there r sm lyk u who fks up 2 much but wt can u do hea

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>
we bantus are the definition of black and the face of africa.we know who is black who is not.no bantu considers or sees you as black and thats not cos of your culture and stupid religion.you dont got no obligation to call yourselves black.Matter fact it makes me happy when you distance yourselves from black and africa.Arab mutts.I hate mules that always try to pass theirselves as black.we dont want you.we dont need you.stay in your lane.
wt dff do s.ans make u ppl accept that white is the owner of u nd ur land.since when black has bing a race its jst smn that ppl frm africa r called y rnt asians white if that is da case most ethiopians may nt have the dark skin color but nither do the african americans but they say they r black we r african if u dnt lyk it go kill ur self

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not black you just got dark and brown skin just like us bantus but that dont mean we are the same thing.Indians are dark but they are not black
we are about to take back everything and we will.we are squashing these smelly ugly settlers in the farms with pangas like we are squashing a flies
Those good for nothing oversexed slave descendants in america are confused.When they arque with a white person they claim to be black but when they argue with a black person they cant stop bragging and annoying us as to how much european ancestry they got and how much their ugly baboonish ancestors got raped by crackers.In case you dont know.Those horny slaves dont got more or less light skin than us bantus.
Those slave descendants horny gorillas means nothing to us.even west africans dont care one bit about those oversexed criminals.
you are african but not black thats the point.we dont like your people in our villages.They must be sent back to ethiopia or somalia or wherever the skinny pirates come from.im waiting for the next xenophobic moment.
u r a very dum person nd surly uneducated if i was given a form 2 fill i would tik on black not indian or arab but black coz i am black thats hw i was born nd hw i will die bantus r jst monkey lukin lyk humans who have no respect for any thin at least u dnt c us ethiopians killing each other nd making our children child solders
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not black you just got dark and brown skin just like us bantus but that dont mean we are the same thing.Indians are dark but they are not black
we are about to take back everything and we will.we are squashing these smelly ugly settlers in the farms with pangas like we are squashing a flies
Those good for nothing oversexed slave descendants in america are confused.When they arque with a white person they claim to be black but when they argue with a black person they cant stop bragging and annoying us as to how much european ancestry they got and how much their ugly baboonish ancestors got raped by crackers.In case you dont know.Those horny slaves dont got more or less light skin than us bantus.
Those slave descendants horny gorillas means nothing to us.even west africans dont care one bit about those oversexed criminals.
you are african but not black thats the point.we dont like your people in our villages.They must be sent back to ethiopia or somalia or wherever the skinny pirates come from.im waiting for the next xenophobic moment.
Are you sure you are not Zew, that cape flats looney?
Just the similarities on your languages......mmmm..
Jelle Deturck

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

My experience with Ethiopians here in Johannesburg have been more than interesting..
Been living with two for a while (i am a white male from Europe)- and I think they are really beautiful (in all senses of the word)..

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

@jelle ye we r coz we black nd black is beautiful even if ppl lyk basotho dnt lyk it
@basotho i forgot 1 thing F**K YOU

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

basotho clan wrote:
<quoted text>
you can f**k me all you want you are still and wont be black.skinny arab mutt pirate.sh8ts like you always raise my blood pressure.why cant you just be "proud" of been a mule and leave us black people alone.we dont want you.i cant wait for the next xenophobic movement.i hope we squash only the horners this time.
dum a$$ hw can u call a christian landloked country arab pirates u must b taken abt somalis yaa theyn hate black ppl which includes us ethiopians soo knw abt da country den talk abt it
2black

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Ya all are 2 dark , so just shut da f**k up and love your brother or kill each otha as usual !!!!

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Well, I wished Mandella to be an Ethiopian. Infact, he was here for training at the time of Mengistu. He is Great Man, liked by all races, even at this racist world. South Africans are not strange looking for me, and most of them are desciplined and do not have a bit of narrow racial look. Thank you South Africans.

Kho

Since: Oct 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

You have shona name which means you are frm zimbabwe and you are lazy too!
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Glimmer wrote:
Well, I wished Mandella to be an Ethiopian. Infact, he was here for training at the time of Mengistu. He is Great Man, liked by all races, even at this racist world. South Africans are not strange looking for me, and most of them are desciplined and do not have a bit of narrow racial look. Thank you South Africans.
Thank you Borther/ Sister, very much apreciated. We love you too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of253
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••