Hilton Botha, Oscar Pistorius Investigator, Faces Attempted Murder Charges: South African Police

Feb 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Switched

South African police say the lead investigator in the case against Olympian Oscar Pistorius faces attempted murder charges in an October 2011 shooting.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Joe Schmoe

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I don't care if the Detective if facing 100 murder charges! What has THAT got to do with Oscar Nomoccasin?.
Answer; NOTHING!
Jed

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Joe Schmoe wrote:
I don't care if the Detective if facing 100 murder charges! What has THAT got to do with Oscar Nomoccasin?.
Answer; NOTHING!
the same detective also stupidly said that he found steroid in his bedroom when, as it turns out, it hasn't even been checked
Oscar Pistorius

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Now they are replacing Botha with a dirty Indian policeman. But the judge is also a dirty Indian, and he knows better than anyone that you can never trust an Indian. I'm home free!
Joe Schmoe

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Jed wrote:
<quoted text>
the same detective also stupidly said that he found steroid in his bedroom when, as it turns out, it hasn't even been checked
'hasn't been checked' Eh?. Duh..even if it HAD been the lying, scheming defence 'team' would (will) query the METHOD of testing or find SOME fault in the procedure.(and THEN say someone else 'put it there' anyway)
But ONE thing you can be SURE of - it WON'T turn out to be common confectionery ('Mars' bar anyone?) or a simple serve of 'Kelloggs'.
NO - it won't be anything like that. Bet on it.
Joe Schmoe

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Oscar Pistorius wrote:
Now they are replacing Botha with a dirty Indian policeman. But the judge is also a dirty Indian, and he knows better than anyone that you can never trust an Indian. I'm home free!
Oh you lucky man. You must be laughing your socks off!
Oscar Pistorius

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

It is impossible to de-feet me.
hayi

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Oscar Pistorius wrote:
It is impossible to de-feet me.
...that girl could just have you for a night no more hi hi and when she let you know that GAME OVER stupid as you used to be,,YOU SHOOT HER N COLD BLOOD YOU M..F..hi hi an indian judge oh my god...PISTIUS must not allowed BAIL his place are n prison...
Oscar Pistorius

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Prison is for losers. My family is wealthy and has influence. We will not be imprisoned by drunk cops like Botha or dirty Indian judges like Nair. I take a Pistorious on your justice system.
hayi

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Oscar Pistorius wrote:
Prison is for losers. My family is wealthy and has influence. We will not be imprisoned by drunk cops like Botha or dirty Indian judges like Nair. I take a Pistorious on your justice system.

shame on you and your familly--girls killers--your next victim,do nkey
Oscar Pistorius

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Hey, in Norway you have Arabs and Africans running around and molesting/killing your women on purpose, but you are silent. Here we have an accidental shooting but you cannot stay quiet. That's OK, I will win another race soon to quiet all the whiners.
hayi

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Oscar Pistorius wrote:
Hey, in Norway you have Arabs and Africans running around and molesting/killing your women on purpose, but you are silent. Here we have an accidental shooting but you cannot stay quiet. That's OK, I will win another race soon to quiet all the whiners.

Hi hi hi that girl has made a mystakes you know wich one ?dating a psychopat..yes you re right some maniacs are misusing our girls but once caught..they get full punishment and sent back to desert,or jungle where they belong...you re a falling blade runner
you re a killer..wich girl will date you again ?everyone knows well your temper--you should not kill that girl..everybody knows
how women violence are n south africa..shame on you n your familly
you re a really blade devil-lucifer
Oscar Pistorius

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Yes there are a lot of suspicious circumstances around this case.

Like why did the police choose Botha as a lead investigator when he is already named in a lawsuit by me (Pistorius) against the police? Why did he get so many "facts" wrong?

The media poisoned the minds of you feeble-minded simpletons from the beginning, like when they said that Reeva's skull was crushed by a cricket bat (this was not the case at all, as emerged in the bail hearing).

And why is the judge a dirty Indian? Doesn't he have better things to do, than play judge in South Africa? Maybe he should go back to India and play judge there, because they have a shortage of judges and a backlog of gangr&pe cases.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••