First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“Eagle eye”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2008
Hi Guys

SOme of the things Prophet Nikolaas "Siener" Van Rensburg predicted.

1960-1994, the South African government loses more and more grip on situations and circumstances because they ‘forgot’ their Lord and God that gave them the country in the first place.e.g.: daily opening prayer in parliament was abolished in 1972 for the sake of Muslims and Hindus.

1994 - Mr. van Rensburg correctly prophesied the release of Mr. Mandela, it’s political ties (communism) and the false and violent ‘peace’ that the man and it’s party ‘preaches’.

1994 until the death of Nelson Mandela: the era in which the Boerevolk (Afrikaners) lose their power in parliament, get persecuted, murdered and alienated from their origin/roots. note: South Africa has got with the ANC a 70% party; therefore it hardly can be called a democracy.

The death of Nelson Mandela to a new and more balanced government: right after the death of Nelson Mandela very big strikes and disobedience occur, and they followed by a local ( 3 of 7 provinces ) civil war for ground and power (eg: Zimbabwe type of actions). These actions are however short lived; the revolt is quenched in a border town called Prieska and the people causing the revolt then are scattered. Mr. van Rensburg has prophesied that weapons will be transported over a railway line to that town; that railway has been completed last year.

When South Africa became democracy, we heard a lot about Mr Van Rensburg. As a child of God, i believe prophets. In fact, i think South Africa would be in good hands, if we came under white rule. i personally dont think that Apartheid could ever be repeated. But as far as ruling ability is concerned, I vote to have 'godly' people rule. If thats whites, then fine...

what do ya think?
Galmaker

Johannesburg, South Africa

#2 Mar 26, 2008
The guy in question is a fake, false, senile, conservative prophet. I hope for this country all the best i.e. not to be ruled by the zuma's of now nor the conservatives of the past regime.
Siener is an embarrassment for afrikaners like me. Please dont believe in false prophets, especially old siener. the anc will rule this country for the next 80 years, be it with a black or a white parliament, what's the difference. I want to make another prediction...the sun will shine tomorrow!

“Eagle eye”

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2008
Galmaker wrote:
The guy in question is a fake, false, senile, conservative prophet. I hope for this country all the best i.e. not to be ruled by the zuma's of now nor the conservatives of the past regime.
Siener is an embarrassment for afrikaners like me. Please dont believe in false prophets, especially old siener. the anc will rule this country for the next 80 years, be it with a black or a white parliament, what's the difference. I want to make another prediction...the sun will shine tomorrow!
Why do you say fake? i heard that a lot of his prophecies have come to pass.

and thanks for your prophecy. we could do with some sunshine. lol

i have one of my own ' tomorrow is thursday'
Galmaker

#4 Mar 26, 2008
Janine, you and i can also sit through a night and make 1000's of predictions, and i bet you some of them will be on the button.

“Uroplatus Phantasticus”

Since: Feb 08

#5 Mar 26, 2008
Janine for Truth wrote:
Hi Guys
SOme of the things Prophet Nikolaas "Siener" Van Rensburg predicted.
1960-1994, the South African government loses more and more grip on situations and circumstances because they ‘forgot’ their Lord and God that gave them the country in the first place.e.g.: daily opening prayer in parliament was abolished in 1972 for the sake of Muslims and Hindus.
1994 - Mr. van Rensburg correctly prophesied the release of Mr. Mandela, it’s political ties (communism) and the false and violent ‘peace’ that the man and it’s party ‘preaches’.
1994 until the death of Nelson Mandela: the era in which the Boerevolk (Afrikaners) lose their power in parliament, get persecuted, murdered and alienated from their origin/roots. note: South Africa has got with the ANC a 70% party; therefore it hardly can be called a democracy.
The death of Nelson Mandela to a new and more balanced government: right after the death of Nelson Mandela very big strikes and disobedience occur, and they followed by a local ( 3 of 7 provinces ) civil war for ground and power (eg: Zimbabwe type of actions). These actions are however short lived; the revolt is quenched in a border town called Prieska and the people causing the revolt then are scattered. Mr. van Rensburg has prophesied that weapons will be transported over a railway line to that town; that railway has been completed last year.
When South Africa became democracy, we heard a lot about Mr Van Rensburg. As a child of God, i believe prophets. In fact, i think South Africa would be in good hands, if we came under white rule. i personally dont think that Apartheid could ever be repeated. But as far as ruling ability is concerned, I vote to have 'godly' people rule. If thats whites, then fine...
what do ya think?
Interesting but not likely to happen!

“Eagle eye”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 26, 2008
geko wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting but not likely to happen!
well a lot of what the dude said came true. i just thought that perhaps he can be right on that one too.
the truth

Aylesbury, UK

#7 Mar 27, 2008
they w' have to kill of the black species.
African4

South Africa

#8 Mar 31, 2008
The book you are refring to is called 'Siener av Rensburg, prophet of God' and although it starts of correct, it loses the plot and becomes a mouthpiece for some sort of far right complot.

Uhuru was not predicted by Siener at all.

“Eagle eye”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 31, 2008
African4 wrote:
The book you are refring to is called 'Siener av Rensburg, prophet of God' and although it starts of correct, it loses the plot and becomes a mouthpiece for some sort of far right complot.
Uhuru was not predicted by Siener at all.
ok. so didn't he predict this country coming into the hands of the white man? or was he deranged as some people say
African4

South Africa

#10 Mar 31, 2008
Let me put it this way; he did not predict any large scale black on white, or vice versa, violence, apart from what we are seeing today.

“Eagle eye”

Location hidden

#11 Mar 31, 2008
African4 wrote:
Let me put it this way; he did not predict any large scale black on white, or vice versa, violence, apart from what we are seeing today.
i am not talking about violence. the way i see it, is if meneer Siener is correct,then someday south africa will be run by white government again- whether there is violence or not.

do you believe that
African4

South Africa

#12 Mar 31, 2008
Does it matter?
rick

South Africa

#13 Mar 31, 2008
why don't we get a coloured to run south africa and then we can all swear each other's "Ma se ...." and we can sit around and drink papsak the whole day?

It will be more fun and successfull than what these black goverment piles are doing.

“Eagle eye”

Location hidden

#14 Mar 31, 2008
rick wrote:
why don't we get a coloured to run south africa and then we can all swear each other's "Ma se ...." and we can sit around and drink papsak the whole day?
It will be more fun and successfull than what these black goverment piles are doing.
lol rick...

not all coloureds swear and drink papsak. thats an ugly thing to say

“Eagle eye”

Location hidden

#15 Mar 31, 2008
African4 wrote:
Does it matter?
yes. thats what this poll is about. i am trying to get people's take on this. i just want to know what you think?

why make it so hard?. geez
African4

South Africa

#16 Apr 1, 2008
Well in that case I guess not.

Siener did say that the Afrikaner would succeed with a kind of a 'land claim' of their own. I know it sounds ridiculous, but if viewed with what the AWB recently said it sort of gives credence to this prediction.

......I quote Eugene Terre'Blanche
"The AWB's new plan for the boere is simple: it wants their land back, their nationhood.
Theirs is to exert the power of three critical title deeds that, technically, may reveal "the Boer nation" to indeed be in possession of at least Vryheid in kwaZulu-Natal, the old strongholds of Stellaland and Goosen in the far North-West and sections of the Free State.

Visagie refers to the Conventions of Sand River in 1852 and Bloemfontein in 1854 and the folly of Voortrekker leader Piet Retief in 1837.

The Hague

If the AWB does not succeed it will take its case to The Hague and, if it does not succeed there, it will take up arms, it claims......."

Whilst I by no means am a supporter of the AWB, I also reason that why not give them a homeland of their own, since everyone else had one.

But alas whether they succeed or not, isn't up to me. All I'm saying is that Siener saw it happening, but only in the Nortwestern province and in the Freestate, but then again he also said that during the time in which this would happen, the whole world would be at war.

World war 3

But Siener never saw South African citizens fighting amongst themselves.

This translation of Siener visions is called "What is the truth"
and is written by F.H Pretorius.

“Eagle eye”

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2008
African4 wrote:
Well in that case I guess not.
Siener did say that the Afrikaner would succeed with a kind of a 'land claim' of their own. I know it sounds ridiculous, but if viewed with what the AWB recently said it sort of gives credence to this prediction.
......I quote Eugene Terre'Blanche
"The AWB's new plan for the boere is simple: it wants their land back, their nationhood.
Theirs is to exert the power of three critical title deeds that, technically, may reveal "the Boer nation" to indeed be in possession of at least Vryheid in kwaZulu-Natal, the old strongholds of Stellaland and Goosen in the far North-West and sections of the Free State.
Visagie refers to the Conventions of Sand River in 1852 and Bloemfontein in 1854 and the folly of Voortrekker leader Piet Retief in 1837.
The Hague
If the AWB does not succeed it will take its case to The Hague and, if it does not succeed there, it will take up arms, it claims......."
Whilst I by no means am a supporter of the AWB, I also reason that why not give them a homeland of their own, since everyone else had one.
But alas whether they succeed or not, isn't up to me. All I'm saying is that Siener saw it happening, but only in the Nortwestern province and in the Freestate, but then again he also said that during the time in which this would happen, the whole world would be at war.
World war 3
But Siener never saw South African citizens fighting amongst themselves.
This translation of Siener visions is called "What is the truth"
and is written by F.H Pretorius.
interesting. i must say, you are quite knowledgeable on this.

why did i have to gauge this information out of you.

whats your opinion? do you think we can ever have a white ruling this country again?
African4

South Africa

#18 Apr 1, 2008
I really don't know.

You'll be surprised as to the extend of my general knowledge.
African4

South Africa

#19 Apr 1, 2008
Probably not, as most uneducated blacks will think it will mean the re-implementation of apartheid (at worst) or the removal of AA (at best)

“Eagle eye”

Location hidden

#20 Apr 1, 2008
African4 wrote:
Probably not, as most uneducated blacks will think it will mean the re-implementation of apartheid (at worst) or the removal of AA (at best)
any fool should know that Apartheid will never be repeated again. aa should be removed. people should get jobs on merit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safe Abortion Clinics 0781748940 Kokstad Matati... 6 min Dr sali 1
0726975319 abortion clinic in empangeni, cape t... 36 min Dr kim 1
Women's 0726975319 abortion clinic in vosloorus... 38 min Dr kim 1
Women's 0726975319 abortion clinic in groblersd... 40 min Dr kim 1
0726975319 abortion clinic in empangeni, vryhei... 41 min Dr kim 1
Dr kim 0726975319 abortion clinic in vosloorus,... 43 min Dr kim 1
072695319 abortion clinic in groblersdal, lebow... 46 min Dr kim 1
More from around the web