Looking for Business Partners

Posted in the South Africa Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Iqra

UAE

#1 Jan 9, 2009
We are a group of companies based in Dubai, U.A.E. Our lines of activities include General Trading, Consultation, Recruitment, Education, Events Organization, Real Estate and Immigration Services.
We are currently in the process of expanding our network of associates and are looking for business partners in your fine country.
We believe that with our business strategy, commitment and experience, we both can engage in a mutually beneficial relationship.
We would very much like to hear your thoughts as regards to this issue and whether you would be interested in such a venture, so that we may send more details.
Looking forward to a long-term relationship.

IQRA Management Consultancy
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Rahul Ranjan

Pretoria, South Africa

#2 Jan 29, 2009
I am a Indian citizen, working in South Africa, We can give you all assistance regarding any information.
Eddie Suleiman

East Orange, NJ

#3 Feb 8, 2009
I am an American-Jordanian citizen living in the US. I have access and relations in both countries, would you please email me more information about this to eddiesuleiman@gmail.com

Thank you
masumbuko christophe

Kigali, Rwanda

#4 Feb 22, 2009
I'm in africa(great lakes region),do you need partners in my region?
Send me a message at masumbe@gmail.com
Thanks
Chris
masumbuko christophe

Kigali, Rwanda

#5 Feb 22, 2009
I'm in africa,i'm looking for partners in business around the world.
Thanks
M.chris
jeffrey

South Africa

#6 Mar 13, 2009
hello
my name is jefrey from south africa.
any body planning to do business in south africa should contact me.my email is jeffrey.adjei@yahoo.com
sincerely yours
Victor

South Africa

#7 Mar 24, 2009
I'm a zimbabwean living in South Africa. I know i can help also. Please email on clivedzingai@yahoo.com
ZaMan

South Africa

#8 Mar 24, 2009
Shyt ! everybody wants a piece of the pie hey ?
You should ask these guys what their own business stratagem is like first.No-one will ever have a free meal ticket on my company.....lol!!!!
houedako tokandji

Cotonou, Benin

#9 Apr 3, 2009
hello.
I am a real estate agent based in Benin and I help people all over the word buying agricultural lands in my country.here,lands don't cost a lot and are very good for farming.some of them has never been exploited and still young.I know all about this business.how much the lands cost exactly,how much they are sold in return,who buy them,etc....it is a fast growing market especialy because of the global food crisis.
so if you think that I could help,please e-mail me at kingdenverson@live.fr
thanks
JMJ Ngoy

Lithuania

#10 Apr 16, 2009
Hi!
I am looking for an anglophone, experienced, secondary school teacher to venture with in a start up international school project in the Democratic Republic of Congo (Katanga Province)
MCA grafyx studios

Ghana

#11 Apr 22, 2009
INTRODUCTION TO MCA grafyx studios

who we are
MCA grafyx studios provides strategic brand consulting, As a full service distributor of the best brands in print equipments/print consumable’s and creative services. We pride ourselves on our creative outlook, professional approach and excellent client service.

what we do
Today's elusive consumer and the fragmented media landscape have led MCA to adopt an holistic approach to marketing communications. First we bring our critical intelligence to bear on a brand, its users and its market. We then aim to maximise our clients' marketing investment with creative solutions and products that encompass every point of contact between consumer and brand, regardless of media. While these very often include classical advertising, that is not our starting point or assumption. It's all about big ideas. Intelligent ideas. Ideas that spring from a deep understanding of consumer needs and behavior, married to an understanding of clients' practical business issues. Ideas that are flexible enough to work across a variety of print media. Above all ideas that lodge brand values and benefits in the hearts and minds of today's demanding consumers. To meet their needs our client service team is supported by a group of multi-disciplined creative and technical staff.

We recently open a print solution centre in Ghana. We are currently the agent for M&R print, Oyo instruments and other lithography and pad printing equipments in Ghana.
jucrisat ghana limited

Accra, Ghana

#12 Apr 30, 2009
we are a ghanaian company in general trading we would like to go into parnership with your organisation in the area of general trading
[/]
eskimo

Johannesburg, South Africa

#13 May 2, 2009
you spammers! www.bidfox.co.za
lol
MacJumbo

Tanzania, United Republic of

#14 May 28, 2009
We're looking for a business partner who wants to invest in Tanzania.
You are welcome all.
macjumbointl@gmail.com
jucrisat ghana limited

Accra, Ghana

#15 May 29, 2009
Our Company is Jucrisat Ghana Limited.
Please email us to edujretta@yahoo.co.uk. we are interested in the area of General trading, consultation,event organization and real estate.
Iqra wrote:
We are a group of companies based in Dubai, U.A.E. Our lines of activities include General Trading, Consultation, Recruitment, Education, Events Organization, Real Estate and Immigration Services.
We are currently in the process of expanding our network of associates and are looking for business partners in your fine country.
We believe that with our business strategy, commitment and experience, we both can engage in a mutually beneficial relationship.
We would very much like to hear your thoughts as regards to this issue and whether you would be interested in such a venture, so that we may send more details.
Looking forward to a long-term relationship.
IQRA Management Consultancy
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Real Botha

Melita, Malta

#16 May 29, 2009
MacJumbo wrote:
We're looking for a business partner who wants to invest in Tanzania.
You are welcome all.
macjumbointl@gmail.com
Ask Niccuh, maybe he'll open a nightclub there, he's tired of cleaning toilets.
Real Botha

Melita, Malta

#17 May 29, 2009
jucrisat ghana limited wrote:
Our Company is Jucrisat Ghana Limited.
Please email us to edujretta@yahoo.co.uk. we are interested in the area of General trading, consultation,event organization and real estate.
<quoted text>
Ask Niccuh, he's in the entertainment business. He's also in real estate, he's an expert on ghettos and slums and how to build nightclubs in them.
Real Botha

Melita, Malta

#18 May 29, 2009
jucrisat ghana limited wrote:
we are a ghanaian company in general trading we would like to go into parnership with your organisation in the area of general trading
[/]
You can go into partnership with Niccuh's organisation, Bathroom Cleaners Ltd.
Do they have bathrooms in Ghana?
Sid Vicious Cycle

Tampa, FL

#19 May 29, 2009
Real Botha wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go into partnership with Niccuh's organisation, Bathroom Cleaners Ltd.
Do they have bathrooms in Ghana?
Now that's a TOMAHAWK.....and I hate your GUTS!
Rob Zombie

Los Angeles, CA

#20 May 29, 2009
Sid Vicious Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's a TOMAHAWK.....and I hate your GUTS!
Are you going to behave?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safe Abortion Clinic Dr.Bonny 0785420328 In ... 10 min Bonny 1
+27747873933 Prophet Jim Khoza Try Me Now 100% ... 11 min Dr khoza 1
+27747873933 Developpe Sex Mens Enlargement Cre... 16 min Dr khoza 2
kroonstad ~0603371542~ sasolburg~ abortion clin... 23 min DR JAK 1
Suga mamas lookin 4 sexercise buddy, leave ur n... (Jun '13) 26 min lenthel 1,756
hartswater 27 min DR TWAHA 1
krugersdorp~+27603371542 dr amina, carletonvill... 29 min DRSAADI 1
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 59 min Cpt Clrd F 11,399
More from around the web