Comments
61 - 80 of 186 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014
Arno

South Africa

#85 Feb 29, 2012
Jail time wrote:
Arno? Can i ask u something? Why arent the hawks arresting john fukster? They leting him answer the phone.they allowing him to drive around as if he did nothing.if u ask me i think he is a shitt scared and running around to save his fat ass.
Friend this is big and belive me there are documents that we have found with there signitures on as well as documents showing the modusopirandi and paper trail. the banks (Standerd bank,fnb,nedbank) still needs to give there reports to the hawks the reserve bank give ther report to the hawks and the NCR and FSB also give there reports to the hawks stating that euro aid is not complaing with the South African regilatoi and is not regesterd. This time the hawks are making sure that the nusse is tight so no one can get away.
Arno

South Africa

#88 Mar 1, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
To all those who invested say goodbye to your money.your idiots made us rich.it is because of ya'll that we live in luxary and our kids go to private schools with R1000 for spending a day.haha your monkeys will never see the money not even the hawks can find the money.so thanks again for handing us ur hard earned money.
WE WILL see i was in cape town today and boy was i lucky, i got documents implicating all of the scamsters and the photos and i gave it all to the hawks. and thy are on the brink to arrest some poeple.
Stupid FOOL

Johannesburg, South Africa

#90 Mar 1, 2012
I heard some payments has been made today!!!! Just wondered if its true!!!!!!!!!!
Angry

United States

#91 Mar 1, 2012
Annemarie Cronje is the agent we have been working through, apparently her husband is a lawyer. The 45 days has come & gone. She resides in melkbos strand. I dnt knw of any pay outs. Lately we just spoke over the phone. No real answer and details are vague. Her nr is 0799015776. I realy hope the Hawks catch them. They realy steal money from ppl that is trying to better their future!
Angry

United States

#92 Mar 1, 2012
Stupid FOOL wrote:
I heard some payments has been made today!!!! Just wondered if its true!!!!!!!!!!
who are these pple that got pay out? We need hard evidence. Names & numbers.
Stupid Fool

#95 Mar 4, 2012
Jail time wrote:
Even if u GUYS mention any other name here i only want john verster.i am after him and offerin a huge reward in cash to get him.he has done wrong to me.plato o plomo(silver or lead)PABLO ESCOBAR-take the money or get the bullet !
You have John Verster's no. why don't you sort it out with him. As I heard he is farming and still answering his phone!!!
Jail time

United States

#96 Mar 4, 2012
Farming? Wtf since when is he a farmer ? Plz dont talk your balz story here friend.im in gauteng and will be happy if somebody gave me his address.anybody? I have my lawyerz standing by.
Membero

United States

#97 Mar 4, 2012
Im sorry,dude but you nt da only 1 whoz lookn 4 john fester.he owes alot of peoplz muney.even if hez in jail u wil neva get ur muney pal.but keep tryin mayb u better of takin lotto and winin than lookn 4 john
Stupid FOOL

#98 Mar 4, 2012
I got my money from him just by making an arrangement so how much does he owe you? Where in Gauteng are you maybe we could meet?
Stupid FOOL

#99 Mar 4, 2012
Angry wrote:
<quoted text> who are these pple that got pay out? We need hard evidence. Names & numbers.
I just heard pay-outs been made..... who are you and how much did they take from you.You can send me an e-mail to thefatcat01@gmail.com
Then later
Stupid FOOL

#100 Mar 4, 2012
Jail time wrote:
Farming? Wtf since when is he a farmer ? Plz dont talk your balz story here friend.im in gauteng and will be happy if somebody gave me his address.anybody? I have my lawyerz standing by.
Yes I will reveal his address in an e mail to you if you cant come rite here send me a mail to thefatcat01@gmail.com How much does he owe you?
Arno

South Africa

#101 Mar 4, 2012
Morning Guys, Today is the day i am in Cape Town today for 2 things and 2 things only. 1. I have an intervio with SABC 2 Morning live for an slot in this week on tv to tell our storie and to tell the holle of SA again Thy said that thy can show the pictures of Gerrit Smith Johan Verster and our famous Johanson. 2. I have a meeting with the Hawkes this morning. Thy told me laast week that thy want to issu warrents to the euro aid poeple so that there bank accounta can be frosen on there id numbers.

I will let you now what hapend. Johanson also phoned me on laast week friday and told me that he will be in cape town today so lets see what happen.
Dumb and Dumber

South Africa

#102 Mar 4, 2012
Arno, my buddy.. Have to say i appreciate all the effort in trying to get these gemorste.. However i have some advise.. When a cat tries to catch its prey.. It creeps up on it without making a sound so that he does not alert the prey.. I think we should all refrain from disclosing whats happening with this case on this blog site.. These gemorste are also watching this site and we are giving updates as to whats happening. They also try to upset us with their stupid comments so that we can reply in anger and give them the latest news... So please lets stop updating them... Good luck with the interview and the hawks, hope you guys make some good progress in getting the gemorste what they deserve...
Angry

United States

#103 Mar 5, 2012
Hey Arno. Keep us up to date. The Annemarie lady is full of stories. Just let us know when u talking to the Hawks. Im ready to state my story!
Stupid FOOL

#104 Mar 5, 2012
Angry wrote:
Hey Arno. Keep us up to date. The Annemarie lady is full of stories. Just let us know when u talking to the Hawks. Im ready to state my story!
I am still waiting for e mail from you !!!
Angry

United States

#105 Mar 5, 2012
Stupid FOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting for e mail from you !!!
leave ur nr then i can contact you!
Stupid Fool

#109 Mar 5, 2012
Confused wrote:
Ann-marie cronje is a urban slut that sleepz with rural guys for rent money
Sorry to inform you Annemarie passed away this after in a car accident no further comment.
Stupid Fool

#110 Mar 5, 2012
Confused wrote:
My friend also said that john is fat and that he created a website calld "help africa ".i visited the website and i saw a old lady sleepin on a hospital bed and that we must donate money to pay for her expenses.it looks like john vester granny that
If you have not any good to say get your Facts rite!!!!Do not be so confused !!! Stupid Fool
Stupid Fool

#111 Mar 5, 2012
Angry wrote:
<quoted text> leave ur nr then i can contact you!
send mail!!!!!
Angry

United States

#112 Mar 5, 2012
'Stupid fool'- how do you know so much? Are you one of the so called agents? I also heard that she passed away. If anyone finds out how to get the money back, i would be happy to know. What are we gna do now that she passed away? Does anyone know of a legit place that gives loans to blacklisted people?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 6 min size70 9,319
urgent loan needed (Feb '13) 13 min peteq 15
Now Open Mon-Sun: 0832160537 Dr Thandie Abortio... 16 min womenclinic 1
girls abortion and mens penis enlagerment call... 19 min Dr KAHN 1
Gaborone Medical Abortion Group +27832160537 By... 21 min womenclinic 1
Thandie Medical Abortion Group 0832160537 Clini... 24 min womenclinic 1
Standerton 0832160537 Dr Thandie Abortion clini... 27 min womenclinic 1
Suga mamas lookin 4 sexercise buddy, leave ur n... (Jun '13) 43 min size70 1,231
ikuku yasemonti (Dec '11) 56 min mmmmm 4,053
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

South Africa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••