Antonio Ruffin - Global Finance EU

Posted in the South Africa Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#1 Nov 19, 2010
I applied for a international loan on the 18/05/2009 and was required to pay a deposit of 1% to secure the international loan. As per agreement if loan was not approved within 90 days my deposit would be paid back to me. Up untill today, more than a year and 6 months later i have not received my deposit back. I have been in contact with John Verster from Extreme Finance who is a subsidiary of Global Finance EU every day since my loan was approved but i never received the loan nor has my deposit been paid back to me. Every day its a long story of money that was deposited wasnt cleared and money was stolen from the company and they waiting for clearance from the reserve bank blah blah blah. I have sent several emails to a so called Antonio Ruffini from Global Finance EU who simply doesnt respond. If ever anybody comes accross Extreme Finance(John Verster) or Global Finance -EU(Antonio Ruffini) please be warned to stay clear as i would hate for this to happen to anybody else. Global finance EU does not exist and the internet site belongs to John Verster. I have sent numerous emails requesting my money back but nobody answers. This is a scam and they will take your money without hesitating.
Dean

South Africa

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Hi, I'm concerned - currently in a business contract with them, how can i find out more?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Dean wrote:
Hi, I'm concerned - currently in a business contract with them, how can i find out more?
They are a bunch of ***** that will take you for everything you've got. I have John Verster's ID Number and planning to take criminal as well as civil action against him.
Christo

Johannesburg, South Africa

#4 Dec 28, 2010
I also planned to take criminal fraud action against John Verster - if it is possible please contact me at Christo.DeJager@Harmony.co.za.
peps

#5 Jan 11, 2011
Hi Nobel Dean and Christo I have got dealings with Global Finance and John Verster been waiting for my Loan to be paid since October 2010.I would want to take him to court and sue them I have the Funds to start action immediate contact me urgent!!!!You can reach me on wesselsgrant1@gmail.com
Another victim

Cape Town, South Africa

#6 Feb 8, 2011
Subject: Payment Guarantee- Instalment Finance Facility 6 January 2011 From Global Finance-eu.Your Ref: Botha 570903
Attention: Mr. Nagy Gabor.
Dr. Antonio Ruffini.
Mr. M Meszaar.
Very Urgent.
Directors of Global Finance-eu
Nordbborggade 42,2TH 8000 Aarhus C Denmark.
Copenhagen Slotsmarken 18 2970 Horsholm Denmark.
Hungary Head Office: Budapest - D e'pulet,Ga'bor De'nes, 1117 Budapest, Hungary.
Re: Botha 570903. Payment Guarantee - Installment Finance Facility by Global Finance-eu via Extreme Finance/ John Verster.
It is with great regret that I write this e-mail to you in which will be set out the complaints, grievance and serious concerns that Mr. Louis Botha, the directors of TACShold (Pty) Ltd, other business Associates and myself have regarding this Loan Transaction that is being done through John Verster of Extreme Finance CC, whom we are lead to believe is your Agent for the African Continent (this could not be verified at all and proof of such agency could not be provided to me, or anyone else that I know of, for that matter) and your own existence could also not be established or verified other than a website under the name of Global Finance-eu (which website in fact belongs to John Verster !!! and this raises huge uncertainty and danger flags as to who we are actually dealing with and whether this is not just a big scheme of John Verster's whereby he is defrauding and stealing money from unsuspecting people).
As you should be aware by now, I was the introducing party between Mr. Louis Botha and John Verster as Agent for Global Finance-eu and I have been intimately involved with this transaction right from the first meeting, and to a great extent my name and reputation is also at stake here, because of my introduction and now, subsequent doubts about the legitimacy of this entire transaction and the parties involved in it. No satisfactory answers and explanations have been forth coming from John at all and there has just been excuses, lies and deceits since the pre-approval was done by you on the 6th December 2010, and the monies required paid over to John Verster's/ Extreme Finance's nominated bank account as well as other money which I will also deal with hereunder. I am acting as a duly authorized representative of both Mr. Louis Botha and TACShold (Pty) Ltd, which Power of Attorney was confirmed in a letter from TACShold Signed by Mr. Botha himself and dated 11th December 2010, in respect of all matters relating to this transaction and to bring it to its final successful conclusion. Based on the success of this Loan transaction, a further at least 20 other similar loan transactions would be introduced for the same businesses and on the same business plan already submitted and approved by you (which is several hundred million Rands worth of transactions, apart from all the other projects that require funding on the same basis and all kept in abeyance pending the successful conclusion of this transaction and the verification and authentication of the parties and the entire loan process).
The Loan process was initiated during July 2010 and went through many stages and different proposals and counter proposals thereafter of which I was a party to and attended possibly all meetings and discussions relating to this Loan Transaction. The most important fact at this stage is that the entire process came to halt soon after you issued the "Letter of Guarantee" on the 5th January 2011 and the "Payment Guarantee" on the 6th January 2011 as Mr. John Verster have been unable to provide me or Mr. Botha with any documentation whatsoever as requested relating to the documents you require for the security conditions to be complied with, within 45 banking days of the 6th January 2011.
Another victim

Cape Town, South Africa

#7 Feb 8, 2011
I and Mr. Botha requested these documents from Mr. John Verster on a daily basis by personal celphone, celphone voicemails, SMS's and e-mails, but every day he had an excuse and till today he has an excuse and neither Mr. Botha or I have received the requested documents yet even though he confirmed having received them from you.
The current situation is totally unacceptable and totally ridiculous and pathetic to say the least and I relate to you some of the actions I and Mr. Botha have taken to try and expedite delivery or receipt of the documentation required by you, as follows:
1. Confirmation of pre-approval 6th December 2010 by e-mail from and to all the interested parties.
2. TACShold letter with Power of Attorney to myself dated 11th December 2010.

3. E-mail from myself to John Verster dated 15th December 2010 requesting confirmation that all requirements and conditions have been met. Requested repayment of the Air ticket (for Mr. Dam) of R12 567 and hotel accommodation expense of R7 500, which has not been refunded to date hereof. Confirmation that the HSBC account has been opened for which John Verster was paid another R7 000, but likewise no confirmation has been obtained in this regard either. Mr. Botha paid to Extreme Finance the required 1% being R40 000 as was required. John Verster has not replied to this e-mail which is disgusting and totally unprofessional.
4. E-mail confirmation on 6th January 2011 of "Payment Guarantee" from yourselves and Extreme Finance and copied to all interested parties.
5. Daily communications from Mr. Botha and myself to John Verster regarding the Documentation required in terms of clause 10 of the "Payment Guarantee".
6. There being no positive results from our requests as set out above, I sent an e-mail to John Verster 0n 13th January 2011 to which he has also not replied to at all, other than a cryptic mail on 17th January 2011 stating that he is waiting for the documents from yourselves. This I also copied to all the interested parties.
7. No further communication from John Verster and I sent him an e-mail on 24th January 2011 to which he miraculously replied to the same day, but did not take the matter any further and did not resolve anything.
8. The 26th January 2011 I sent John Verster a further e-mail setting out all the facts correctly at length and in detail and spelling it out that either yourselves and or John Verster have neglected to send us the required documents as requested and you were solely to blame for the delay and for us not being able to complete the documents and we are not to be penalized for this fact. I stated that the expiry date would have to be amended by you to be 45 banking days from date of receipt of all the required documentation relating to the conditions as set out in clause 10 of the "Payment Guarantee". Without those documents you and Extreme Finance are making it impossible for Mr. Botha. TACShold or myself to fulfill all the security conditions in time. He again did not reply to this e-mail and it became very clear he is either an extremely poor communicator or just lazy and abiding his time with his own schemes and agendas and possibly in the hope to drag out the time so much, that at the end of the day, he would just claim all the payments made on the ground of so-called non-compliance and non-performance from Mr. Botha's side. This will never be excepted by Mr. Botha and he will take the appropriate legal actions against Mr. John Verster and Extreme Finance, both civilly and criminally and if it is applicable other similar actions will be joined together.
Another victim

Cape Town, South Africa

#8 Feb 8, 2011
9. On the 27th January 2011 I sent John Verster a further e-mail suggesting the hand delivery of the documents to Mr. Botha or to courier them to me in the Cape at Hermanus. After this I had no further personal celphone contact with John Verster, other than cryptic responses to my SMS's with one excuse after the other (he is a professional as far as that is concerned, but it is no longer excuses to Mr. Botha, and he and the other interested parties regard these now as blatant lies and it smells of deceit, fraud and corruption on the part of Mr. John Verster and he is busy tainting your name seriously in the market place(if you in fact even exist) and you can rest assured that we will not stop until this matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of Mr. Botha and TACShold. Should there be reason to expose Mr. John Verster then that is what will happen. Unfortunately as far as Mr. Botha is concerned he is standing to loose a lot of money (and good faith and good reputation, as he indicated to other business associates that their businesses could also be financed in the same way, and now it may not be so, and attaching a stigma to his good name and reputation in the business community and he reserves all his rights in this regard as far as a claim for damages is concerned) through possible dishonesty and you are warned that you have possibly selected a very bad agent for yourselves or to represent you, or to conduct business for you in Africa, and the man does not seem to have any sense of responsibility and no business standards or ethics at all. He at this point in time, is as far as Mr. Botha and TACShold is concerned, a total negative and a disgrace for your company and your name.
Your business and corporate identity is still to be verified and authenticated and if you are an above board and legitimate funding entity as John Verster professed you to be, then we would very much like to continue doing business with you and on condition you step in immediately to address all the above issues and you see to the successful conclusion to this transaction as soon as humanly possible. To take the necessary disciplinary or other action you deem fit, to be taken against Mr. John Verster in the manner he tries to conduct business and the lack of personal and business ethical skills. You should re-think whether you should have this man as your Agent at all, as he is on his way to make enemies as far as he goes and he will be dragging your name and possible good reputation through the mud and down the drain with him.
Your kind and urgent response to this e-mail shall be appreciated. For the sake of transparency Mr. Botha and TACShold have no objections as far as confidentiality is concerned and you may reply to everyone that have been copied in this e-mail.
Grant Wessels

#9 Feb 8, 2011
Hi this is a mouth full please contact me on wesselsgrant1@gmail.com i would like to know more
Antonio Ruffini GLOBAL FI

#10 Feb 10, 2011
Global Finance-eu
Nordbborggade 42,2TH 8000 Aarhus C Denmark.
Copenhagen Slotsmarken 18 2970 Horsholm Denmark.
Hungary Head Office: Budapest - D e'pulet,Ga'bor De'nes, 1117 Budapest, Hungary.
Hi I am Antonio Ruffini and if you want to know any thing about this mess send me an e mail direct. I do not know why Mr Goosen is doing what he is doing as this is irrelevant. As we are not in Bridge of our Payment Guarantee we are on day 28 of 45 and to post this on a site like this is just making it more difficult for us to operate in South Africa.

This type of propaganda and allegations is making our investors very unhappy and they want to cancel their Investments with our Company. We already have Investor pulling out due to this type of propaganda against Global Finance-eu. Then the issue of John Verster he was the appointed agent in Africa and for us all correspondence must be forwarded directly to me or Gabor Naggy
PLEASE NOTE THAT GLOBAL FINANCE BELONGS TO ME AND MY INVESTORS AND NOT JOHN VERSTER.People surmising must investigate properly before we take serious actions against them.

the following e mail adresses is antonio@globalfinance-eu.net and gabor@globalfinance.net

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 13, 2011
What is your excuse for our loan? We have paid the deposit November 2009 and we are STILL waiting for loan payment or our deposit back. You do not respond to e mails or phone calls just like John Verster.
Christo de Jager

#12 Feb 23, 2011
What is your excuse regarding your e-mail about comment posted by Pierre Goosen for my loan? I paid the deposit March 2008 and I'm STILL WAITING. your 45 days does not mean anything for me, and you also just correspond when you would like when a payment must be made and after that your communication skills and management pracitces goes down the drain as your reputation.
Grant Wessels

Pretoria, South Africa

#13 Feb 24, 2011
Hi All I tried a few days ago but seems that this Post gives some problems.I just want to inform you that I were paid about 2 weeks ago. It were nerve racking but can now confirm that Global Finance-Eu has done what they promised You can contact me on wesselsgrant1@gmail.com
yet another victim

#14 Sep 1, 2011
John Verster seems to be doing business under the name Johan Vorster via Euro Aid. It is unconfirmed but seems to be another branch of his scam. Be aware
could-I-be-next

Pretoria, South Africa

#15 Sep 12, 2011
Hi,
We am currently dealing with Johan Vorster via Euro Aid. We have not paid the 1% fee, but are on the verge of doing so. Can anyone help me with additional info so I can perform due diligence? famtroskie@gmail.com
Mark

Europe

#16 Oct 16, 2011
Scam ! Dont fall for it.i to wanted to invest in another scam similiar to this,but like they say.if it sounds to good to be true,IT USUALLY IS.dont pay this man.as these days maybe the police are in it to.so just watch out.
BERNARD - CAPE TOWN

Durban, South Africa

#17 Nov 24, 2011
I also met john, got approval for finance, but never paid the 1%. got him a client who paid in R80000, she lost it
chantelle

Pretoria, South Africa

#18 Dec 9, 2011
hi all,
i need some answers, the consultant that i'm working with says that he has had 2 to 3 pay outs in the last 3months and it all sounds promising, dose anyone have a sucess story??
Grant Wessels

Midrand, South Africa

#19 Dec 9, 2011
Just to clarify who is the consultant I have been paid out and you can contact me via mail wesselsgrant1@gmail.com Regards Grant
chantelle

Pretoria, South Africa

#20 Dec 9, 2011
hi Grant,
sent you an email yesterday and got no response,
currently working through jedafin who works through euroaid, it's a Dewald Moulder who is helping me.Johan Vorster then contacted my husband and said he was working on the Euroaid side and gave us the same ref and banking details as the AIP we got from Dewald. Now the lady from Euroaid (annnemarie) and Dewald are saying that Johan Vorster has no link or business with Euroaid.
Want to pay the 1% but first want to hear something positive!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 35 min tattooed guy69 11,729
Durban sugar mamas (Jan '14) 1 hr sphe 81
Black girls who like white guys? (May '13) 1 hr freaky but nice 1,889
Get connected to a rich sugarmummy that we pay ... (Feb '13) 2 hr phagamiso 828
Suga mamas lookin 4 sexercise buddy, leave ur n... (Jun '13) 2 hr phagamiso 1,896
Medical Assist 0734408121 Abortion Clinic in Kw... 2 hr kaitesi 0
Medical Assist 0734408121 Abortion Clinic in Kw... 2 hr kaitesi 0
More from around the web