|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

BLACK_AVENGER FOREVER wrote:
<quoted text>He probably picked the seminole tribe because he lives in a swamp.Remember that black girl (cant remember her name now)who had a picture of only the top half of her face? She claimed to be black and seminole and said at her family reunions all you saw were black and seminole people and that it was a common mix.
If that were true, she would live in South Florida, look white or possibly Hispanic and bring in a six figure dividend for doing nothing.

Let me guess, she gets WIC or some other assistance. Guaranteed many in that crowd do, and it IS NOT from The Seminoles. How many big trucks are in the driveway? lol

Sorry, many people claim many things. Downey for instance, she claims to be married. I wonder if she ever leaves the PC long enough to blow this fictional guy.

You claim to be from NYC,[I believe that] and black,[I believe you are a half and half].

Tony17 claims to be black homosexual nurse and a true believer in God, I don't know WTF to even make of that combo, even you must know he is a white troll. I know you are not an idiot.

Hell, I like having you around. I have always enjoyed our debates, and at least you never flood the forum with crap. Highly offensive stuff yes, but it is also clear you are just trolling with that crap.
BA_FOREVER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

Felix wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I remember her, and how gods warrior was conveniently absent from that forum. I think that filthy swamp water he has been drinking, might be the problem.
Bet his real name is JETHRO.
I would have thought Bubba.

Since: Aug 09

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

Judged:

Felix wrote:
You would think the site alone would be enough to keep Downey from making a fool of herself, but I guess not.

You didn't seem to comprehend what you read either, AGAIN.
Sir Botha

Qormi, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

G-Dubba-you wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, I hurt the mulatto's feelings.
Malta has been inhabited since about 5200 BC, Jesus, you guys are almost as slow as the negro.
Another funny fact, even the Frogs owned you weak mutts 1n 1798. You had to turn to the British of all people for help. Hhaha, all they could do was help a tiny overpopulated rock after tangling with The United States.
Lets see, we also know Sicily owned you guys for a while, we know how much negro is in them wops already. HAHAHAHAHA
Like I said before, I have no negro in me and I am clearly far superior to you in every way. I guess that would botha [lol] me as well.
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
An indian savage can never hurt my feelings, you're way way behind me in everything, education, intelligence, history, culture, civilisation and race.
We were at par with the greatest European civilisations when your people were still swamp and desert savages eating each other. There were never any blacks in Malta or the rest of Europe in their entire history, all black slaves were taken to the Americas where they worked on the plantations and were made to mix with your people, they were never needed in Europe. You don't know anything about history, not even your people's. You are heavily mixed with blacks, especially you Seminoles because most of the runaway slaves from the south escaped to Florida to live and mix with your ancestors. Unlike you red indians we don't have one drop of black blood in us.
As Felix said you are just jealous because you can never be white like us. The white Europeans almost exterminated you and drove you into the swamps in Florida and on desert reservations across America. Your people kicking white ass? Don't make us laugh. A few white Europeans exterminated millions of you dumb indians. The few thousand Maltese always managed to survive and prosper together with the most advanced European powers in history. We have a glorious history and yours is one of shame...hahaha.
Syd

Northford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Sir Botha wrote:
<quoted text>
An indian savage can never hurt my feelings, you're way way behind me in everything, education, intelligence, history, culture, civilisation and race.
We were at par with the greatest European civilisations when your people were still swamp and desert savages eating each other. There were never any blacks in Malta or the rest of Europe in their entire history, all black slaves were taken to the Americas where they worked on the plantations and were made to mix with your people, they were never needed in Europe. You don't know anything about history, not even your people's. You are heavily mixed with blacks, especially you Seminoles because most of the runaway slaves from the south escaped to Florida to live and mix with your ancestors. Unlike you red indians we don't have one drop of black blood in us.
As Felix said you are just jealous because you can never be white like us. The white Europeans almost exterminated you and drove you into the swamps in Florida and on desert reservations across America. Your people kicking white ass? Don't make us laugh. A few white Europeans exterminated millions of you dumb indians. The few thousand Maltese always managed to survive and prosper together with the most advanced European powers in history. We have a glorious history and yours is one of shame...hahaha.
Qisek l'oxx, Qisek zobbi?
Busli sormi, f'oxx dak l'arbi missierek, f'oxx kruhitek, f'oxx ommok, f'oxx ruhek, L'oxx !
Sir Botha

Qormi, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Syd wrote:
<quoted text>
Qisek l'oxx, Qisek zobbi?
Busli sormi, f'oxx dak l'arbi missierek, f'oxx kruhitek, f'oxx ommok, f'oxx ruhek, L'oxx !
You're really pissed off Sid, where's your ho mother?
MCWinkyFrog64

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

The notion that any human, because of genetic inheritance, is inferior to another is absolutely ludicrous, because each and every human are just variations of the same species. Psychology of a person, excluding the occasional mental retardation present in every race, is based off mostly environment.
Humans, being primates, are creatures of mostly learned behavior.

According to the theory of evolution, all humans are "primevally" related to Apes.

According to the Bible, we all decent from Adam and Eve.
Thus, in either school of thought, we share common ancestry.
Sir Botha

Qormi, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

From Wikipedia article - Seminoles -

The Seminole nation was formed in the 18th century and was composed of Native Americans from Georgia, Mississippi, and Alabama, most significantly the Creek Nation, as well as African Americans who escaped to Florida from slavery in South Carolina and Georgia.

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Sir Botha wrote:
The Seminole nation was formed in the 18th century and was composed of Native Americans from Georgia, Mississippi, and Alabama, most significantly the Creek Nation, as well as African Americans who escaped to Florida from slavery in South Carolina and Georgia.
I know you aren't stupid, so spare me the Afrocentric version of history floating around because you believe it backs up your arguement.

The fact is that my people KEPT slaves. We gave them chunks of land far from us and collected a small tribute from them in the very beginning of the FIRST Seminole war. Blacks could not fight, they could not think and were considered worthless as warriors. Google 'the negro fort' for a laugh.

Like I have asked a hundred times, find me a South Florida Seminole with one drop of negro blood and you will make $1000.

http://ccrjustice.org/newsroom/press-releases...

THIS lawsuit dealt with 'black Seminoles'.

Read it and try to comprehend it. It is not entirely even accurate, but for my purposes here proves my position. It would seem you and BA share the same ignorance and choose to believe all Natives are the same for some odd reason.

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Sir Botha wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear intelligent when you are posting one liners, but once you start ranting it is clear you are just a simple man who is quite ignorant.
Sir Botha wrote:
We were at par with the greatest European civilisations when your people were still swamp and desert savages eating each other.
Sure you were, LOL, living in filth and creating diseases such as The Black Plague, Leprosy, Smallpox, etc, etc.
Sir Botha wrote:
There were never any blacks in Malta or the rest of Europe in their entire history, all black slaves were taken to the Americas where they worked on the plantations and were made to mix with your people, they were never needed in Europe.
First, They never mixed with MY people. Second, all black slaves were taken to America? Yes, you are certainly educated and it shows.
Sir Botha wrote:
You don't know anything about history, not even your people's. You are heavily mixed with blacks, especially you Seminoles because most of the runaway slaves from the south escaped to Florida to live and mix with your ancestors. Unlike you red indians we don't have one drop of black blood in us.
Should be easy to find a black Seminole than, unfortunately for you that is impossible.

Considering how many people ran over your country, it is a given you have lots of negro blood flowing through your wog veins, like it or not.
Sir Botha wrote:
A handful of us defeated The United States Army. You guys managing to survive by shining shoes and kissing your masters ass is nothing to be proud of, woggy. My people would have fought to the death if it was necessary, we would NEVER lay down like a negro or a A Maltese peasant.

Felix

Hockessin, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Sir Botha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really pissed off Sid, where's your ho mother?
In bed with him, where else?
Felix

Hockessin, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

G-Dubba-you wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear intelligent when you are posting one liners, but once you start ranting it is clear you are just a simple man who is quite ignorant.
<quoted text>
Sure you were, LOL, living in filth and creating diseases such as The Black Plague, Leprosy, Smallpox, etc, etc.
<quoted text>
First, They never mixed with MY people. Second, all black slaves were taken to America? Yes, you are certainly educated and it shows.
<quoted text>
Should be easy to find a black Seminole than, unfortunately for you that is impossible.
Considering how many people ran over your country, it is a given you have lots of negro blood flowing through your wog veins, like it or not.
<quoted text>
A handful of us defeated The United States Army. You guys managing to survive by shining shoes and kissing your masters ass is nothing to be proud of, woggy. My people would have fought to the death if it was necessary, we would NEVER lay down like a negro or a A Maltese peasant.
Sure, black seminhole Injun.
Sidney

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Felix wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, black seminhole Injun.
But you love blacks, so what's the problem, retard?
Malachi

Lyons, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Sir Botha wrote:
You have the IQ of the inbred Negro.
Wikipedia is not a reliable source. ANYONE, including yourself, can update and add false info to Wikipedia.
john

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

yeah hate all the black people

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

That is actually a very good question although it is obvious that whoever started this thread is being silly. Sub-Saharan Africans are probably slightly more closely related to Apes than any of the other races of man. We have the technology today to verify if this is true. Genetic distance is the method that would be used to determine whether Negroes are more closely related to Apes. Basically it is simply a calculation of how frequently the same genes are found in Apes versus Negroes, Caucasians, Mongols, Native Americans, and Australoids. Negroes love to point out that they are the only race that has not been mixed with Neandertal Dna. That is true, but what they neglect to mention is that there were undoubtedly other equally primitive strains of man found throughout Africa that the Negroes interbred with that we are unfamiliar with today.

It should be noted that even if Negroes were found to be less related to the Apes that it does not change the current undesirable genetic makeup of Negroes. The frequency for the genes controlling for intelligence is so much lower in Negroes that it does not matter at all whether they are more closely related to Apes than the other races of man or not. I would gladly accept a closer genetic relationship to the Apes than Negroes in order to maintain the higher frequency of genes that control for intelligence found in non-Negroes.
traffic guy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

You guys are a bunch of sick b@stards (except felix).the main reason for why african people are in poverty,etc is because they were never given a chance to develope under the chokehold of slavery.while the white man of the past suffered of disease like small pox in europe the black man thrived of the land and resources just so the it can be taken away.before you dumb sh*ts can open your toilet seats please come out of the closet and air out your empty vessels,with the development taking place in africa who knows that maybe in the furture Africans will look down on your dumb sh*t kids and laugh at your their inferior knowledge!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

traffic guy wrote:
.the main reason for why african people are in poverty,etc is because they were never given a chance to develope under the chokehold of slavery.!
That's tripe.
Slavery has been with us for the whole of recorded human history and it was only in the early 1800s that Britain, later assisted by the USA & France, suppressed the trade.

In Africa, the constant inter tribal warfare produced an unending supply of slaves which were sold to traders on the coast. The Arab slavers, trading on the east coast, castrated all their male slaves and thereby avoided the problems that now plague the USA.

Modern humans arose in Africa about 160 000 years ago and, from there, populated the entire globe. Since then all human thought and inventions of any value have come from Egypt and the Europe/Asia land mass.

Africans in sub-Saharan Africa remained stagnant and incapable of producing anything of any value. The men did nothing more than raid the neighbouring tribes and steal their cattle & women or sit on their bums watching the women hoe the millet patch while they drank beer. Nobody ever thought of working or exercising their brains. Foreigners GAVE them the plough, numbers, writing, communications and cures for endemic diseases like malaria, bilharzia, sleeping sickness and the freedom to reproduce at an exponential rate.

African stagnation and failure cannot be blamed on slavery or whites.
silly pink apes settlers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Ivorydick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's tripe.
Slavery has been with us for the whole of recorded human history and it was only in the early 1800s that Britain, later assisted by the USA & France, suppressed the trade.
In Africa, the constant inter tribal warfare produced an unending supply of slaves which were sold to traders on the coast. The Arab slavers, trading on the east coast, castrated all their male slaves and thereby avoided the problems that now plague the USA.
Modern humans arose in Africa about 160 000 years ago and, from there, populated the entire globe. Since then all human thought and inventions of any value have come from Egypt and the Europe/Asia land mass.
Africans in sub-Saharan Africa remained stagnant and incapable of producing anything of any value. The men did nothing more than raid the neighbouring tribes and steal their cattle & women or sit on their bums watching the women hoe the millet patch while they drank beer. Nobody ever thought of working or exercising their brains. Foreigners GAVE them the plough, numbers, writing, communications and cures for endemic diseases like malaria, bilharzia, sleeping sickness and the freedom to reproduce at an exponential rate.
African stagnation and failure cannot be blamed on slavery or whites.
the neanderthals ape settlers are really desperate...just continue to fool yourselves in internet, meanwhile you know exactly what we gonna do to you in the reality, you should always sleep with an eye open
Afrikan

Rustenburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Mulatto Canadian wrote:
The John Deere Farm Equipment Corp. would dispute this so as to boost sales in sub-saharan Africa.
Yet, we all know the truth. Yes, feel the truth!
The blackman has done nothing to revolutionize agriculture. He hasn't even learned from the lessons being taught today by the white man. Charity agencies like World Vision send seeds and teach them how to till the land and plant the seeds. Yet, the black man remains ignorant out of choice or biological pre-destination?
...Ignorance personified...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the South Africa Forum right now

Search the South Africa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bhentse to bhentse yet straight (Oct '12) 39 min Lolly 1,514
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 43 min trent 8,317
Suga mamas lookin 4 sexercise buddy, leave ur n... (Jun '13) 54 min Tolly B 1,065
love u sugar mama (Sep '13) 1 hr Charma-boy 21
Dr Sam 0784363389 Abortion Cilinic In Durban St... 2 hr Dr Sam 1
Safe abortion 0780343859whats hap queens twn, u... 2 hr Mama hawa 1
ikuku yasemonti (Dec '11) 2 hr sbubu 3,853
Black girls who like white guys? (May '13) 4 hr feli 789
•••
•••