2,3 tons of compressed dagga found on farm

Dec 9, 2009 Full story: Independent Online 20

Pretoria and Free State police believe they have smashed an international drug smuggling syndicate during a raid on a farm where they seized dagga worth more than R2-million. The raid by police from the Soshanguve and Welkom dog units on a Ficksburg farm, situated on the Lesotho-South African border, came after Free State police received ...

Full Story
Malilemo Mothabeng

Roma, Lesotho

#1 Jan 22, 2010
This behaviour is realy destroing our reputatin as a nation and very stron punishments are required, otherwise we are heading no where. HOW CAN A DRUGGED SOCIETY LEAD LIFE TO A BETTER FUTURE?

“Likenkeng Marapo”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 22, 2010
haoka hlakisa ka mantsoe a mabeli, a mararo hore na u ntse u reng,'me litaba tsena u linkile kae? kannete without blaming drugs, it looks like we're a failed nation already

“Likenkeng Marapo”

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2010
oops! tsoarelo ke'a libona taba tsena. there's even trafficking of drugs ka litonki. sfapano joale tjena L'sotho le tlilo hlaha mapeng o international!

Since: Aug 09

Lesotho

#4 Jan 22, 2010
Malilemo Mothabeng wrote:
This behaviour is realy destroing our reputatin as a nation and very stron punishments are required, otherwise we are heading no where. HOW CAN A DRUGGED SOCIETY LEAD LIFE TO A BETTER FUTURE?
That's how some of us survive in a nation where there r no jobs. For me it is far better than stealing since no one is forced to buy. In fact many people gained the education that they have today with the assistance of revenue from "lesere" as it is affectionately called sometimes
Mopheme

Maseru, Lesotho

#6 Jan 22, 2010
Ke kopa hore mokhoa oa ho iphelisa ha u le teng, o sebelisoe. Ha feela motho a sa utsoetse ba bang 'na ke bona ho le molemo hore 'maene oa mofuta ona o khothaletsoe. Ke tseba bana ba bangata ba ileng ba fumana thuto e phahameng, ka lebaka la ho rekisa moriana ona.

“Likenkeng Marapo”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 23, 2010
li-drugs tsona ha li sebelisoa ka bohlasoa li'a bolaea. those who earn money by trafficking such drugs ba fumana chelete. haele bana ba batho who have been turned into junkies and drug consumers bona they don't count or what.
BigGuy

South Africa

#8 Jan 23, 2010
Mopheme wrote:
Ke kopa hore mokhoa oa ho iphelisa ha u le teng, o sebelisoe. Ha feela motho a sa utsoetse ba bang 'na ke bona ho le molemo hore 'maene oa mofuta ona o khothaletsoe. Ke tseba bana ba bangata ba ileng ba fumana thuto e phahameng, ka lebaka la ho rekisa moriana ona.
If you are lazy then it is better to do anything but WORK !.
With corrupt Police 'CRIME does PAY'.
That is why criminals dare and are proud to bragg about their 'jobs' on TV in South Africa.
Everyone is looking forward to the many 'Opportunities' that will be here during the Soccer World Cup - sex, drugs, money, knifes, guns and criminals will rule.
Susie matwetwa

Australia

#9 Jan 23, 2010
Likenkeng wrote:
li-drugs tsona ha li sebelisoa ka bohlasoa li'a bolaea. those who earn money by trafficking such drugs ba fumana chelete. haele bana ba batho who have been turned into junkies and drug consumers bona they don't count or what.
Hi sweetie you have such nice lips, do you like other girls and can you speak english!
dragster01

Denmark

#10 Jan 31, 2010
Bunniluvsyou wrote:
Kaffirs need their dagga.
Ha ha ha
BA_FOREVER

New York, NY

#11 Jan 31, 2010
Damn I was wondering where I put my stash.
BA_FOREVER

New York, NY

#12 Jan 31, 2010
Susie matwetwa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi sweetie you have such nice lips, do you like other girls and can you speak english!
Oh I like where this is going.

Maseru, Lesotho

#13 Feb 1, 2010
No, marajuana is not a problem, the problem is thinking there is a problem! you see, i will explain...

The whiteman, does not want us, the BLACKMAN to succeed, so he sits devicing excretory material plans to violate a willing stupid black KING or QUEEN's feases exit port.

if we stopped thinking the way the whiteman wants us to think, blazed some herbs, we would not be having this rediculous conversation.
El Zid

New York, NY

#14 Feb 1, 2010
Lemina wrote:
No, marajuana is not a problem, the problem is thinking there is a problem! you see, i will explain...
The whiteman, does not want us, the BLACKMAN to succeed, so he sits devicing excretory material plans to violate a willing stupid black KING or QUEEN's feases exit port.
if we stopped thinking the way the whiteman wants us to think, blazed some herbs, we would not be having this rediculous conversation.
Your spelling is atrocious.
Moroane Fokane

Roma, Lesotho

#15 Feb 25, 2010
We really need to think and assess whether it is true that growing and selling marijuana is a crime. I believe it has been criminalized to create a monopoly for somebody somewhere, it should be legalized to allow for free and healthy competition like any other commodity. It is used in medicinal drugs, where do pharmacuetical companies get it if it is all seized and burned by the police? This is neo-colonialism
Gods Warrior

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Feb 25, 2010
To be honest, South Africa needs a big hemp crop for rope and cloth production. The kaffirs can not smoke the dirt weed 'hemp' is anyway, and it is an easy crop that can be more profitable that even 'dagga' for illicit consumption.

It can also be safely legalized and taxed to the countries benefit. It does pacify the kaffirs.
Lerato

Ashburn, VA

#17 May 16, 2013
Dumelanga basotho ba batle
Morapedi

Pretoria, South Africa

#18 May 16, 2013
nna ke batlo rekisa wonga
Lerato

Ashburn, VA

#19 May 16, 2013
Keeng wonga
Lerato

Ashburn, VA

#20 May 16, 2013
Mafeteng hona le Monna ya nyetsweng ke di drugs bathong ba modimo
Vaea

Europe

#21 May 16, 2013
Lerato wrote:
Mafeteng hona le Monna ya nyetsweng ke di drugs bathong ba modimo
joale hee oa 'ma lebitso la hae le lecha ho hlaha lenyalong ke mang?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
safe abortion clinic +27717909037 in pietermari... 10 min aisha 0717909037 1
lets play sex 10 min Hardcock81 1
Bhentse to bhentse yet straight (Oct '12) 13 min Zowy 2,234
White Afrikaaner women are cumsluts for black men (Mar '13) 20 min Bee 121
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 22 min viljoen 10,918
sexual plesure gals lets have fun 23 min Hardcock81 1
Www.africansugardaddy.com 53 min Are you single 1
Black girls who like white guys? (May '13) 5 hr oddu 1,677

South Africa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE