Potch gets DA mayor

Nov 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Iol.co.za

A DA councillor was voted in as mayor of Potchefstroom after a motion of no confidence in the ANC mayor was passed, the municipality said on Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Jan Zowitsky

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Ek hou hiervan man nou kan dinge gebeur vir Potchefstroom.Baie geluk.
Moshe

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

As members of the ANC, we are not all impressed by the manner in which the 14 ANC councillors case was handled and the subsequent decision taken. Reasons: 1. From the beginning, when the organization's spoke person made his comment, one could sense he was taking sides. 2. It cant be that these councillors repeat the same action without valid reasons and within such a short period of time. Organizational Damage:1 lately, the current NEC has conveniently disregarded the proclamation of the constitution in dealing with internal groups differences in the NW province. 2 The organization is not functional and NEC is quiet about it. 3. Without instituting proper investigations, members are being expelled from the organization. Big question: Where do all these long serving, experienced and the constitution abiding members going?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••