Antonio Ruffini and Global Finance

Posted in the South Africa Forum

Since: Nov 10

South Africa

#1 Nov 21, 2010
I applied for a international loan through a local representative (Extreme Finance) from Global Finance EU on the 18/05/2009 and was required to pay a deposit of 1% to secure the international loan. As per agreement if loan was not approved within 90 days my deposit would be paid back to me. Up untill today, more than a year and 6 months later i have not received my deposit back. I have been in contact with John Verster from Extreme Finance who is a subsidiary of Global Finance EU every day since my loan was approved but i never received the loan nor has my deposit been paid back to me. Every day its a long story of money that was deposited wasnt cleared and money was stolen from the company and they waiting for clearance from the reserve bank blah blah blah. I have sent several emails to a so called Antonio Ruffini from Global Finance EU who simply doesnt respond. If ever anybody comes accross Extreme Finance(John Verster) or Global Finance -EU(Antonio Ruffini) please be warned to stay clear as i would hate for this to happen to anybody else. Global finance EU does not exist and the internet site belongs to John Verster. I have sent numerous emails requesting my money back but nobody answers. This is a scam and they will take your money without hesitating. If anybody has information as to where these fraudsters can be found I would appreciate any feedback

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr lethu 0622501233 abortion clinic in Bostwana 8 min Dr BELLO 1
dr lerato +27622501233 safe abortion clinics in... 12 min Dr BELLO 1
Dr Juma 0622501233. Safe Abortion In Cradock Um... 22 min Dr BELLO 1
Dr Bello 0622501233 Abortion Clinic in BETHLEH... 24 min Dr BELLO 1
+ 20yrs exprience 0622501233 dr thandie abortio... 27 min Dr BELLO 1
100% Safe Abortion Clinic Dr.Bonny 0622501233 I... 31 min Dr BELLO 1
100% Safe Abortion Clinic 0622501233 King Willi... 33 min Dr BELLO 1
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 1 hr Good guy 10,342
Bhentse to bhentse yet straight (Oct '12) 2 hr dick 2,050
IBHENTSE/KUKU YASE Mtata (Jun '12) 5 hr Master 1,244