Somali Women are the Most Beautiful. No contest!!!!!!

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mr Congolese

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 29, 2010
 
3Saba3Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Congolese,
We don't treat our women as you described above.It seems rather that your people commit those acts.
Sorry we do not circumcise our female children in my neck of the woods. Cutting women clitoris and virginal lips off. Yukk! I saw a documentary of the act. Nasty!
Mr Congolese

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 29, 2010
 
3Saba3Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.Congolese,
We don't treat our women as you described above.It seems rather that your people commit those acts.
Female genital mutilation
Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) has a prevalence of about 95 per cent in Somalia and is primarily performed on girls between the ages of four and 11. This traditional practice is embedded deep within Somali culture, and the belief is widely held that FGM is necessary to “cleanse” a girl child. In some communities, girls cannot be married without it.
The health consequences of FGM are both immediate and life-long. Research has shown that FGM adversely affects the physical, mental and psycho-social well being of Somali girls and women.
A sensitive, long-term approach that ensures community ownership is required to achieve consensus about eradication of FGM in Somali communities, especially when being addressed within the context of religion (Islam).
UNICEF led workshops have been successful in bringing together a large contingent of participants (official authorities, religious leaders, youth, educators, women and men) to debate, discuss, and reach consensus about total eradication of FGM.

“Harari-OgadeniRE BEL”

Since: Apr 10

Harar,Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Congolese wrote:
<quoted text>
Female genital mutilation
Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) has a prevalence of about 95 per cent in Somalia and is primarily performed on girls between the ages of four and 11. This traditional practice is embedded deep within Somali culture, and the belief is widely held that FGM is necessary to “cleanse” a girl child. In some communities, girls cannot be married without it.
The health consequences of FGM are both immediate and life-long. Research has shown that FGM adversely affects the physical, mental and psycho-social well being of Somali girls and women.
A sensitive, long-term approach that ensures community ownership is required to achieve consensus about eradication of FGM in Somali communities, especially when being addressed within the context of religion (Islam).
UNICEF led workshops have been successful in bringing together a large contingent of participants (official authorities, religious leaders, youth, educators, women and men) to debate, discuss, and reach consensus about total eradication of FGM.
Thanks for providing false information.
Disgusted

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is what the people of Somali do to their young women and children, yet our medical community recruits medical assistants from their community!! When I saw mainly Somali men as assistants in a nursing home in Golden Valley, MN, I was horrified. And people have the nerve to act like its about racism. Come on, its about a culture that disrespects women of all ages, and if they would condone this for their young women, what would they condone for elderly women?
somali-girl

Angered, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 18, 2010
 
ERITREAN AND SOMALI WOMEN ARE BEAUTUFILL I LOVE MY ERI SISTERS <3 ADARA IS NOT A SOMALI
Prince of Somalia

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow,It is good to see chicks with chips on their shoulder,adara/troll,the view that somali women are beatiful is fake and nonsense,Every community has both ugly and beautiful people,so the idea that somali women are beautiful is a myth and a figment of our deluded imagination.
You can say they are good but i wouldn't find my self marrying one,i don't hate them i use them for baashaal when i am free. That is it.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 21, 2010
 
Adara1 wrote:
Especially compared to the midget bantu monkeys of Eritrea :0: It is true people. While we have tens of models and quite a few supermodels, the midget bantu Eritreans never had one model to begin with *LOL**LOL**LOL*
if you dont believe me, check out of the following pictures
http://i50.tinypic.com/2wd36rk.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/28up95d.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/syl5y0.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2hmn2qf.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2rbyznr.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/20ij5w6.jpg
U supid cow,U r nt a somalian,U r trying to bring the Eritreans and Somalians hatred,Go back to ur Aids Ababa,Ur just a troll who is trying to seek an attention!
Layali

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 21, 2010
 
We are all from the HORN, and all beautiful.
Freakin annoying.
Waaberi

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 21, 2010
 
Its our safety to get somali ladies genitally matulated coz if left them alert interms of sex, any guy found along the street would be liable to rape by ladies. And i am gratel to any parent paralising sex organs of his daughter.

“Love is serious mental disease”

Since: Feb 09

moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 21, 2010
 
Waaberi wrote:
Its our safety to get somali ladies genitally matulated coz if left them alert interms of sex, any guy found along the street would be liable to rape by ladies. And i am gratel to any parent paralising sex organs of his daughter.
You are sick and ignorant about where Somalis even got such ill ideas. First and for most it HARAM in Islam to circumcise girls it is only for boys...GENUS. Secondly FMG is a pagan culture from Fircoon so you are stupid to even believe it’s right.
didi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Adara1 wrote:
Especially compared to the midget bantu monkeys of Eritrea :0: It is true people. While we have tens of models and quite a few supermodels, the midget bantu Eritreans never had one model to begin with *LOL**LOL**LOL*
if you dont believe me, check out of the following pictures
http://i50.tinypic.com/2wd36rk.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/28up95d.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/syl5y0.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/2hmn2qf.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/2rbyznr.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/20ij5w6.jpg
A bantu sodomised Iman in and out and threw her out coz she was useless in every ways possible.hehehehehhe!
Waaberi

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am not either sick or ignorant about it, and ur quite right, but for our safety as guys, we need our ladies to remain inactive sexually and U cirmcised in fir'onic way so as 2 prevent any possible rape against innocent somali males lolz
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 21, 2010
 
yh right

“Love is serious mental disease”

Since: Feb 09

moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 21, 2010
 
Waaberi wrote:
I am not either sick or ignorant about it, and ur quite right, but for our safety as guys, we need our ladies to remain inactive sexually and U cirmcised in fir'onic way so as 2 prevent any possible rape against innocent somali males lolz
In that case they should cut of one of your balls so you u cant have babies out of wedlock and than we are 50/50.

“aqoon la'aani waa iftiin la'aa”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SOMALIA IS EVIL, SOMALIA IS EVIL..... LET'S NUKE SOMALIA!!!! Allah Akbar
Tru_Som

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mr Congolese wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all somali women's genitals badly mutilated that they all leak pee and don't feel any thing in bed?. LOL! Am told they are dead wood in bed.... feel nothing when having sex.


akello why proclaim congo, you gorilla fahking & eating ugandan:o)

beside that uganda is the cannibal nation of africa:o)

“Love is serious mental disease”

Since: Feb 09

moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 21, 2010
 
Zemnegede-Yehuda wrote:
SOMALIA IS EVIL, SOMALIA IS EVIL..... LET'S NUKE SOMALIA!!!! Allah Akbar
Habashit for the LAST TIME Somali TOPIX IS NOT OFFERING FREE HIV PILLS all the Aid worker are in Aidsababa.

“aqoon la'aani waa iftiin la'aa”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

^^ SOMALIS AND AIDS
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T8A...

SOMALIA IS EVIL... SOMALIA IS EVIL..... LET'S NUKE SOMALIA! Allah Akbar

“aqoon la'aani waa iftiin la'aa”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 22, 2010
 
@Mr Congolese

stfu. fufu eating voodoo monkey... somali women are better than bantus... atleast somali women have loooooong hair and look good!!!

ps, savage bantu cannibals have no business here!!!

“Love is serious mental disease”

Since: Feb 09

moon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 22, 2010
 
Zemnegede-Yehuda wrote:
^^ SOMALIS AND AIDS
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T8A...
SOMALIA IS EVIL... SOMALIA IS EVIL..... LET'S NUKE SOMALIA! Allah Akbar
LOL based on the UNAIDS record Ethiopia has one of the largest HIV rate in the WORLD. Here is the 2010 progress reports submitted by countries.
http://www.unaids.org/en/KnowledgeCentre/HIVD ...

ETHIOPIA

"With an estimated 1.1 million people living with HIV, Ethiopia has one of the largest populations of HIV infected people in the world. However, HIV prevalence among the adult population is lower than manysub-Saharan African countries2. Adult HIV prevalence in 2009 is currently estimated to be between 1.4% and2.8%3. A new single point estimate of HIV prevalence will be generated following the completionof apopulation-based sero-survey in late 2010"

http://data.unaids.org/pub/Report/2010/ethiop ...

SOMALIA

"South Central has not known peace since the conflict started in 1991. Little is known about zonal changes in the epidemic since the last sero-surveillance in 2004. The survey showed prevalence rates ranging from 0% to 1.2% in Merka and Mogadishu respectively. The survey showed an overall zonal 5 IRAPP Hotspot Mapping 2009 18 mean prevalence of 0.6% and a median of 0.6%. HIV prevalence in other regions Jowhar and Hudur were 0.3% each. Considering that two sentinel sites in Mogadishu show mean prevalence of more than 1% and Merka recorded 0%, this is characteristic of a low epidemic that could be concentrated in very small subpopulations"

http://data.unaids.org/pub/Report/2010/somali ...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

FACTS speak for them selfs. Go hid ur face in the MUD AIDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do Arabs hate Somali so much, what did we e... (Jan '13) 10 min Somalian 237
Masturbating Haram? (Aug '11) 18 min Some13yearoldkid 60
i would rather marry a paki than a white women 1 hr Lulay 5
I Am Al Shabaab (Sep '13) 2 hr SheikhFaraxZeroIncome 155
Somali people are NOT black 3 hr I Am Al Shabaab 82
Russian man shows how to properly beat a woman 5 hr hooyo 3
WHY ARE SOMALIS LIVING ABROAD more Qabil-minded... 5 hr The Truth 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••