slavery of the mind - Somali people

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hanna

UK

#1 May 16, 2012
Do you agree that black people suffer from slavery of the mind?

There are so many examples.

Be free of this and find yourself.

Insulting each other is a sign of mind slavery. I'm Somali myself but I am disgusted to see how other Somalis talk about west Africans and even other horn Africans. Is there really a need for calling them baboons, monkey, gorilla. Is there really a point to insult people like this?

Cooler than cool

West Bromwich, UK

#2 May 16, 2012
Hanna wrote:
Insulting each other is a sign of mind slavery. I'm Somali myself but I am disgusted to see how other Somalis talk about west Africans and even other horn Africans. Is there really a need for calling them baboons, monkey, gorilla. Is there really a point to insult people like this?
This woman is NOT SOMALI and is part of the voodoo insearch-of team hala iska ilaaliyo.Another of their strategy is to PROMOTE mixed marriages the cat is out of the bag
Hanna

UK

#3 May 16, 2012
Cooler than cool wrote:
<quoted text>This woman is NOT SOMALI and is part of the voodoo insearch-of team hala iska ilaaliyo.Another of their strategy is to PROMOTE mixed marriages the cat is out of the bag
Why do people need to watch out for me lol?
Cooler than cool

West Bromwich, UK

#4 May 16, 2012
Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do people need to watch out for me lol?
EXPOSED!!!!!!!!
Reer dini kid

Minneapolis, MN

#5 May 16, 2012
Hanna you do you we will do us.End of thread. We do what we want and your non-somali ass can whatever the fuc@k you want. And the point to calling them these are because they are inferior to somalis and act like they are somewhat of a threat to us? The "white man" even saw somalis superior then them.

Them being west africans

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#6 May 16, 2012
Hanna wrote:
hana what eva you'r,there's no point of insulting people but you have to know otha blacks started this with somalis calling all kind names cos of our looks.I see jealousy on their part,they created a backlash.All we you have to do is google & see trash heaped on us.
Capice.
Hanna

UK

#7 May 16, 2012
Reer dini kid wrote:
Hanna you do you we will do us.End of thread. We do what we want and your non-somali ass can whatever the fuc@k you want. And the point to calling them these are because they are inferior to somalis and act like they are somewhat of a threat to us? The "white man" even saw somalis superior then them.
Them being west africans
The Prophet SAW said people with a atom of accordance will not enter jannah. You are superioir to no one and why do u need to bring up the white race? Is he master? Do u need to look up to him? Lol sad. Your inferiority complex is really sad. You look down on other Africans who in reality are ur brothers and sisters but u look up to these white people... I'm gonna stop myself as I do not want to insult a race of people but trust me when I say this white people most** white people hate blacks but they are not openly racist they just smile in our faces.

The comment you left makes me sad. Obviously u suffer from mind slavery. May Allah swt cure ur sense of pride that in reality isn't pride.

What has Somalis exactly achieved? Nothing. By all means u can be proud of where u are from but to feel pride is wrong as Somalis never achieved anything. I love my people but the men really make me angry. Growing up I've seen how they treat women I'm not saying they treat women badly but I see no love in these marriages. The men are always away at the Somali cafe talking politics or football and even the "waaaasteeemaaan" Somali guy is eating khat outside on the street. And where are the women? AT HOME looking after the children. And when they come home they complain about the food and the children being to rude? Give me a break. Somali women can do better and they realise this. I am not saying don't marry a Somali brother but make sure he does not treat u like the other generation has!

Well I refuse to be like one of those wifes!!!!
Reer dini kid

Minneapolis, MN

#8 May 16, 2012
Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>
The Prophet SAW said people with a atom of accordance will not enter jannah. You are superioir to no one and why do u need to bring up the white race? Is he master? Do u need to look up to him? Lol sad. Your inferiority complex is really sad. You look down on other Africans who in reality are ur brothers and sisters but u look up to these white people... I'm gonna stop myself as I do not want to insult a race of people but trust me when I say this white people most** white people hate blacks but they are not openly racist they just smile in our faces.
The comment you left makes me sad. Obviously u suffer from mind slavery. May Allah swt cure ur sense of pride that in reality isn't pride.
What has Somalis exactly achieved? Nothing. By all means u can be proud of where u are from but to feel pride is wrong as Somalis never achieved anything. I love my people but the men really make me angry. Growing up I've seen how they treat women I'm not saying they treat women badly but I see no love in these marriages. The men are always away at the Somali cafe talking politics or football and even the "waaaasteeemaaan" Somali guy is eating khat outside on the street. And where are the women? AT HOME looking after the children. And when they come home they complain about the food and the children being to rude? Give me a break. Somali women can do better and they realise this. I am not saying don't marry a Somali brother but make sure he does not treat u like the other generation has!
Well I refuse to be like one of those wifes!!!!
First of all i look up to NO RACE AT ALL. For some reason the level of my somali pride is too high, i believe our people are very smart and have un-tapped potential to be smart but can't get to education because PEOPLE LIKE YOU! You hate on somali men, i am not saying those men that do that are good but you bash all of us. And again no one needs to know your personal preference on every comment i think most people on here understand but i believe you come here to preach your way which are " somali men bad, eat khat to much, bad to wife and kids" Did your dad beat you as a child i think that is what caused this anti-somali men mentality. Forthcoming somali men are good hearted people which like they're female somali counterparts alot. The reason they cuss at you usually is because of your bashing and at somtimes even anti-somali comments. If you don't like a specific group of people why come on their forums? Lastly as i said before you do you we will do us marry any race that is your decision but keep it to yourself and cut the mix marriage preaching.

Location hidden

#9 May 16, 2012
^^^^don't worry about Hanna,she not somali.Exposed many times.She likes start problem between somali men & women.
Hanna

UK

#10 May 16, 2012
dhereg wrote:
^^^^don't worry about Hanna,she not somali.Exposed many times.She likes start problem between somali men & women.
When was I exposed u facking cu nt?

My I be forgiven but u pissed me off.
mr answer

Cairo, Egypt

#11 May 16, 2012
only if you think
that you are black

im brown somali
:) and i have never
been called a monkey
in my entire
life

my features are
more like those
very brown
north africans

Location hidden

#12 May 16, 2012
Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>
When was I exposed u facking cu nt?
My I be forgiven but u pissed me off.
look at your manners,busted again haha.
Ali

UK

#13 May 16, 2012
Hanna is baboon everybody ignore her
Hanna

UK

#14 May 17, 2012
dhereg wrote:
<quoted text>
look at your manners,busted again haha.
You didn't answer my question.
Cooler than cool

West Bromwich, UK

#15 May 17, 2012
Hanna wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question.
Go for your answers in your AA forum where you belong
Hanna

UK

#16 May 17, 2012
Cooler than cool wrote:
<quoted text>Go for your answers in your AA forum where you belong
Why do you keeping following me around? You love Hanna init?
kashmiri

Walsall, UK

#17 May 17, 2012
I am shocked at how much racism there is amongst non-white ppl! It seems to me that within non-whites there's a huge aspiration to 'look' and appear white. Hanna is absolutely right to call it slavery of the mind the same enslavement is rife amongst south asians too and arabs. We were all colonised by europeans and we thought we won independence, that may be true politically, however mentally we're still akin to serfs. BTW i think somalis are black people, they come from east africa i wouldnt describe them as anything else, not that there's anything wrong with being black.
TC people and liberate your minds!!

Location hidden

#18 May 17, 2012
^^ you miss the point.Somalis never said they not black.We dealing with trolls here that call somalis all kind names & that they not black, then turn around & accuse somalis they wana be something else.That's what you call inferiority complx.They hate somali looks cos they feel thmslvs ugly.
kashmiri

Walsall, UK

#19 May 17, 2012
dhereg wrote:
^^ you miss the point.Somalis never said they not black.We dealing with trolls here that call somalis all kind names & that they not black, then turn around & accuse somalis they wana be something else.That's what you call inferiority complx.They hate somali looks cos they feel thmslvs ugly.
Hindu indians do it to we muslim asians they say we're the descendants of the mughal turks who converted us to islam and they have an inferiority complex when it comes to us cos they feel that theyre uglier. Truth be told, we only look different because we're further north where its colder and more mountainous and we border central asia so it was inevitable that more of us would be converted as we had direct contact. Most of us are converts from hinduism and buddhism just as most somalis are native of east africa and have african blood not arab. These ppl are sad pathetic ppl who aspire to reach a certain level of 'whiteness' but dont stoop to their level. I couldnt care less about race, i was even thinking of marrying a somali girl and i come from a community where its frowned upon to marry a non pakistani kashmiri and this was the problem both our parents were absolutely against the idea so it could never come to fruition.

Location hidden

#20 May 17, 2012
^^ somalis being the most different of all black people(in mass 90%), far away from most african looks has become a target for many black haters.We deal this on constant basis.If you go to somali models you will see the hate spree specifically from some blacks.Certainly they get backlash from us but still shed any responsibility off their shoulders like they have the right & we don't.They scream racism like they r not supposed to be attacked in retaliation.It's kind bizare,it's like saying,"hey we don't feel good about ourselves so no need to retaliate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 family member leaves Islam?!?!! 1 hr ogaden is somalia 14
Somalians and bananas 3 hr Tnn 31
dutch male model. somali (Apr '13) 4 hr morningride 41
who has goals to become presisent of somalia on... 5 hr President of a Re... 17
Why reer waqooyi are most backwards Malis when ... 5 hr Gonzalez Abiyero 2
Somali men are so unromantic! 5 hr Gonzalez Abiyero 7
Where do you live? 6 hr Mohamed 41
Is it me or are somalis mixing a lot these days??? 9 hr freddie47 102
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Sun farah 4,566
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Sat Sverige-neger20 1,857