sacdiyo somali

UK

#64 Jun 30, 2011
Guled wrote:
iska warran abayo
sidee tahay?
ani maa ila hadleesa abowe?(if yes) fiican abowe alxamdulilaah, adigana?
Guled

Belfast, UK

#65 Jun 30, 2011
waan wanaagsanahay
Leyla leyla

Lynn, UK

#66 Jun 30, 2011
I don't see the problem in dat, if i fancied white guys i would have married one. I don't mind as long as they are muslim

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#67 Jun 30, 2011
you should marry someone for their deen not culture. besides at the end of the day we are the equal in the sight of allah.
Ballikibir

Shakopee, MN

#68 Jun 30, 2011
Being an expert at Somali Girls, its almost imposible for a Somali girl to stay with Ajnabi permanently.
They just want to explore. In a Xalaal way. Their final destination is marriying to WALAALOW with caano iyo bariis. ow! iyo Liin dhanaan.
sheikhul

Reading, UK

#69 Jun 30, 2011
Ballikibir wrote:
Being an expert at Somali Girls, its almost imposible for a Somali girl to stay with Ajnabi permanently.
They just want to explore. In a Xalaal way. Their final destination is marriying to WALAALOW with caano iyo bariis. ow! iyo Liin dhanaan.
I knew them too they can't live with another man even the got divorced from the jamaicans I also have seeing this garoob who ended up hospital after habiib who is tunisian beat her unhumanly and then he fled according to his mate she left her voice toward him disrespecting her sayid I said to home they do this to the somali men and they just get out of the house the sad thing is these women are mental from the war zone and then marry a people they don't know may be a very westernized western born girl would understand the white guy and his ways his Individualism would he accept her family to stay with them for a week no he never can't he fuck with out receiving an oral sex no he cannot not her going in house she don't know anything about its dweller
norway

Gjøvik, Norway

#70 Jul 1, 2011
riyan wrote:
you should marry someone for their deen not culture. besides at the end of the day we are the equal in the sight of allah.
At last someone thats got some grin about reality..love doesnt garantee picture perfekt but as long its up to ...you make it what every you want!
The Professor

Mississauga, Canada

#71 Jul 4, 2011
99.9% of mixed marriages end in divorce as compared to marriages who are of the same culture. The reason why people marry people from the same culture, its because they're very similar and they understand each other, marrying a completly foriegn person is really hard to live with. You don't know their customs, how they treat women or men in their marriages and so on. For example in Khazakhistan its a Muslim country however the men kidnap women for marriage, in other countries they force 12 yr olds for marriage. It has nothing to do with racism, its wierd these days how people twist facts into racism.
The Professor

Mississauga, Canada

#72 Jul 4, 2011
Somalis are 15 million + weak genes= EXTINCTION, we are small and we can go extinct, I would like if we married each other. Wallahi its not racism if we were 500 million I wouldn't care but we're not. Its really sad :(. You people need to understand its about survival.
Guled

Belfast, UK

#74 Jul 5, 2011
You're racist to our last prophet Muhammad(pbuh). his arab so some respect. If someone was racist to a somali person you would be offended to.

I really don't blame those trolls , somali haters out there. It's your fault for giving them fuel to hate us. You will get what you all deserve in the day of judgement cowards.
norway

Gjøvik, Norway

#75 Jul 5, 2011
Know I am lost...who is saying what? and for the record when you getting married you should marry cause in love and not for your country! it sounds a bit drastic and delusional if your asking me!... i have one life and im going to do most of it..why use energy and time over something you cant control or predict..time will show. and alshabab to be honest don't much expect what hear here and there..killing some for NO REASON they should not have anything to say!! i hope the government or governments do something about! killing innocent people and then saying they did that for Islam? they must be mad.
The Professor

Mississauga, Canada

#76 Jul 5, 2011
Lol @ Guled I'm a tribalist now? You're crazy I never hated any tribe at all whether Isaaq or Hawiye or whatever, can you prove that I said I hated Isaaq? Racist to Prophet Mohammed because I said I don't like Arabs lol! The Prophet (SAW) fought against his own people and his own tribe specifically, I guess that makes him a tribalist then lol! You are funny wallahi, and before calling people hypocrites look at yourself.
Isaaq n my woman is MJ

Reading, UK

#77 Sep 7, 2011
Cadaan loving troll change ur name to jennifer or suttin I hate Nayyaz like u cadaan uuuuuuf dey smell like xaar brainweashed digaag get outta here
johnny

Bronx, NY

#78 Sep 28, 2012
Look people! We are all Gods children.Men and women can marry, no matter what race, with trust, love and faith. That is what God intended us to do. I myself think somali women are very beautiful. I just don't understand why religion comes before love in the muslim community. I have dated many types of women, from all walks of life and religions. My choice would be a somali woman. God will not forsake you for being in love but communities and religions will.(Islam) is a brainwash!
johnny

Bronx, NY

#79 Sep 28, 2012
Guled wrote:
You're racist to our last prophet Muhammad(pbuh). his arab so some respect. If someone was racist to a somali person you would be offended to.
I really don't blame those trolls , somali haters out there. It's your fault for giving them fuel to hate us. You will get what you all deserve in the day of judgement cowards.
You are the coward Guled, you are the racist. I'm sorry for you because you were brainwashed from birth. You were taught not to judge but you do. Judgement day is for you to worry about. Cover your face to get more points . You will need them. You look you think you sin. You say ( somali haters out there) sin, sin, sin. We are all born into a life of sin. You will suffer more than most because of your religion. Stand up (man up) and accept, you sin daily. Stop and think. We are not all bad.
Rahma

Toronto, Canada

#80 Oct 4, 2012
I know right , last month I saw this very very pretty hijabi Somali girl walking down a grocery store with her white husband, and he was so cute lol.....who cares about what Somalis on here day, they're all losers with no love life here! Lol so sad.

I'm gonna marry my white boyfriend :)
Hibo

Markham, Canada

#81 Oct 4, 2012
Eww the idea of a guy with pale white skin touching me just turns me off.

Thank God most of us sane Somali women go or our men. Only the girls who don't fit into the Somali culture run after anything but their own.

These girls are not wanted in teh community anyways.

My Somali finance adn I are actually planning our wedding for the summer. We did the Mahr already but something small for our friends. Can't wait. He is taking me on a month long honeymoon vacation too!
Hibo

Markham, Canada

#82 Oct 4, 2012
@ Johnny

Please leave us alone and stick with the Asian girls.

Our faith and culture comes first!
zam zam

Seattle, WA

#83 May 8, 2013
ZamZam wrote:
I just saw this handsome white guy, he was wearing Islamic clothing (masha'Allah), had a blondish beard. He was with a Somali girl in hijab with this adorable baby. I sometimes want to marry a white convert guy because they're so religious and look so great with their beards and thoubs. I've been seeing alot of Somali girls married to white muslim converts. What do you guys think?


Lol i would say stay up with your somalian people but at the same time is your option
Abu Dief

Cairo, Egypt

#84 May 9, 2013
اذ&#15 75; كن&#15 78; تر&#15 94;ب فى ال&#15 76;حث عن عن شر&#16 10;ك حي&#15 75;ة ( زو&#15 80; او زو&#15 80;ة ) مم&#15 78;از, في&#15 80;ب عل&#16 10;ك ان تس&#15 78;عم& #1604; مو&#16 02;عن& #1575; لل&#15 78;وف& #1610;ق بي&#16 06; شر&#16 03;اء ال&#15 81;يا& #1577; ال&#16 05;نا& #1587;بي ن, لا يم&#16 03;ن ان تس&#16 05;يه مو&#16 02;ع زو&#15 75;ج ذل&#16 03; ال&#15 84;ى فى ال&#15 75;صل هو مو&#16 02;ع لل&#15 78;وف& #1610;ق.
تف&#15 81;ص وك&#15 75;لة ال&#15 78;وف& #1610;ق بي&#16 06; شر&#16 03;اء ال&#15 81;يا& #1577; ال&#16 05;ثا& #1604;يي ن nikahbureau.com ال&#16 08;كا& #1604;ة تع&#16 05;ل فى غر&#15 76; اس&#16 10;ا وا&#16 04;شر& #1602; ال&#15 75;وس& #1591;. حت&#16 09; ال&#15 75;ن نت&#15 75;ئج& #1607;م جي&#15 83;ه جد&#15 75;. لق&#15 83; وج&#15 83; صد&#16 10;قى فت&#15 75;ة او&#15 85;وب& #1610;ة مس&#16 04;مة لل&#15 86;وا& #1580; هن&#15 75;ك

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White women grab their bag when they see me (Oct '12) 49 min annie nonomous 8
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 1 hr Uf Uf Uf 1,758
what is the meaning of iidoor,dhabayaco,cagdheer. (Feb '12) 2 hr Rasist 13
Isaaq DNA - found a relative in Turkey (Jul '12) 6 hr HibaqYonis 67
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 7 hr gusmacaan 1,211
Are Majerteens the smartest Somalis? (Dec '12) 7 hr isaaqi 79
Habar Gidir 8 hr Moe 3
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Oct 26 gus kulul 4,371

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE