Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#119 Jun 14, 2012
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Baboon where have been? recharging?Get your stinking danyeer ass out of this SOMALI AND MUSLIM forum.Atheists asses are NOT welcome here
halimo caadey iska waraan? is it that time of the month again?
you must be itching really bad down there so make sure you got the tampons handy and no touchy touchy

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#120 Jun 14, 2012
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Baboon where have been? recharging?Get your stinking danyeer ass out of this SOMALI AND MUSLIM forum.Atheists asses are NOT welcome here
i noticed the new nickname too wow you change personalities like you do tampons, depending on what month huh

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#121 Jun 14, 2012
Salsabil wrote:
I guess you find ugly people in every ethnicity, just as you find beautiful people in them too. At the end of the day people have their own preferences when it comes down to looks.
You should date bantu guys were much stronger and more masculline than skinny feminine somali men

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#122 Jun 14, 2012
bantu men are stronger than somali guys
the real boy

Djibouti

#123 Jun 15, 2012
ahhhhhhhhh do you think the somali men are ugly you are ugly do you know becouse the somali boys they are beutyfull they don't need you. just send me message to tell you true and to show the beauty of somali boys. don't forget what is your father

mnajmudiin@yahoo.com

thanks i am somali boy.
hass

United States

#124 Jun 24, 2012
so wonderful so surprise hope she test, Alwaax iyo wax saas ah, kal iyo laab yaa loo alxamay
ina Yuubane

UK

#125 Jul 8, 2012
Rahma wrote:
<quoted text>
Waryaa, naag Somaliaad oo ruun baan ahay, hamaad beenta iga shaygisaa!? Hooyotha iyo Abahaa wuus, khaniis baad tahay!
You sayin I'm not a Somali girl? I'm a troll?
Nayaarda iyo waryaarda, niminka somali iyo somaliand waa fool huun, waa ruun wallahi, niminka kaa cadaan baan jacaylahay!
ARE YOU SURE I'M A TROLL? LOL! Beenta iska daafi!
Rahma you're a jackass and you got another jackass that's why u caying the Somali Men, so cathi iska dhig and open your eyes widely maraxey.
MizzAsho

Minneapolis, MN

#126 Jul 26, 2012
Well, Rahma aka Lashonda nayaa u coulda had some body type that broken ass somali 4 u it still dont prove shiz...LOL
Muna

Markham, Canada

#127 Jul 27, 2012
Only a self hating fool would say that about her brothers.

Somali men are the most handsome of all men. If you dont' like them, get out of the culture and go away from the Somali community.

Every group has its trash, so at the end of the day, we will thank anyone who takes you away from our community. It's call purification of the Somali people.

Since: Jul 12

Oudehaske, Netherlands

#128 Jul 27, 2012
Lol l never knew I was ugly.

How many Somalis have you met? It's a strange thing to hear from a Somali woman.
vbj

Bradford, UK

#129 Jul 27, 2012
Dr Ego wrote:
bantu men are stronger than somali guys
Don't you find it funny that the only people who say Somali women are into Bantu men are bantu men themselves? If you're so strong how come you were enslaved whilst the so called "weak Somalis" were not enslaved.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#130 Jul 27, 2012
vbj wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you find it funny that the only people who say Somali women are into Bantu men are bantu men themselves? If you're so strong how come you were enslaved whilst the so called "weak Somalis" were not enslaved.
hats no bantu thats an ARAB trying to cause hatred DUMB ASS USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!

Location hidden

#131 Jul 27, 2012
"thats"
vbj

Bradford, UK

#132 Jul 27, 2012
SomaliAFRICAUNITE wrote:
<quoted text>
hats no bantu thats an ARAB trying to cause hatred DUMB ASS USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!!!
Why would an Arab pretend to be an animal? Pretending your kind I see. It's fine dear, you can be Somali online but in real life, you're a typical jareer repulsed by most women except the ones with messed up fetishes.
vbj

Bradford, UK

#133 Jul 27, 2012
Defending*

Location hidden

#134 Jul 27, 2012
vbj wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would an Arab pretend to be an animal? Pretending your kind I see. It's fine dear, you can be Somali online but in real life, you're a typical jareer repulsed by most women except the ones with messed up fetishes.
im somali -_- dumbass did you actually READ the beginning of this topic -_- hes no bantu!

Location hidden

#135 Jul 27, 2012
i mean the beginning of this TOPIC

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/T1FN...

(im not gonna waste my time anymore seems like im talking to the same person over and over again the same lifeless person who makes new usernames and leaves comments XD get a life bro DAMN

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#136 Jul 27, 2012
I dont get how some Somali women can call their own men ugly while at the same time talk about other Africans being unattractive then turn around and lust for them.Or say they dont want their women but is going to marry breed into that culture.It does not make any sense at all.I guess some want to marry non-africans.Which is their perogative but remember your fathers,brothers,and uncles and even your sons no matter who you marry are ugly to then if they think that about Somali men.
vbj

Bradford, UK

#137 Jul 27, 2012
SomaliAFRICAUNITE wrote:
<quoted text>
im somali -_- dumbass did you actually READ the beginning of this topic -_- hes no bantu!
You said your father was a jareer thus Islamically, racially and culturally you are a bantu. What's with the self hate? Embrace your slaverly ancestory.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#138 Jul 27, 2012
vbj wrote:
<quoted text>
You said your father was a jareer thus Islamically, racially and culturally you are a bantu. What's with the self hate? Embrace your slaverly ancestory.
Good grief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 4 min macalin burhan 1,200
!!! Simple!!! if you don't like Somalis don't c... 5 hr gabar 14
If a somali girl dated a non somali, what would... (Sep '12) 5 hr iptisammi 188
The Day I Met Him - a Gay Somali 6 hr Fatima 1
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 7 hr Gus madow 4,368
Black Man Dismembers His Own Mother Then Poses ... 7 hr Somali king 18
maxameduk inu qaniis yahay mala socotan? (Apr '08) 15 hr Enter Username 411
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Oct 17 Raxeye 1,754

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE