Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

somalis are low life African black scums desperate attention-seeking wannabees...EW

Thats how I perceive them....no matter how these blacks try to copy Asians or Arabs
Laila Adigar

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Indian/arab women would only look at a Somali twice to show disgust and pity. Sorry only a very cheap, retarded asian woman would (and they are very very few thank god), would want to be with a Somali man.
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Laila : I love your posts sister. Interesting. I also find Somali scums so self-deluded. Do you mind if I keep in touch with you someone ? Maybe on facebook?

Take Care <3
Muslim

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Judged:

Proud Asian wrote:
The world craves for Indian women because they inherently have that charming nature and beauty that all men crave for. The sexiest women the world can produce. Everyone, including the hottest richest men, praise Indian women. Only ugly black African baboons praise Somali women.
Somali women are jealous of them because Indians dont have that nappy hair lol ? And Somali women dont have curves, rather they have flabs. Somali women are like skinny monkeys in red lipsticks. lol Somali scum monkey madness
sad to see how people are jealous of original Indian women.
May God help these wannabe cheap low Somali women take hold of their originality and own culture.
Let me get this straight, Indian women are the most hairy women on earth yet they look better than the least hairy women on earth? That is unbelievably funny. If your natural looks make you beautiful, then why do you trim your thick eyebrows and wax off your uni brow every week? Why do you shave or wax your legs and arms if you are naturally beautiful? Indian women have to wax weekly to look like females. You guys have even hair on your cheeks which reminds me of wolverine. Come on, who are you kidding? If I was an Indian Woman I would hate Somali women every time I have to wax to look like her. And don't get me started with the beak nose typical of Indians.
aAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Bullshiid is what I think. When a Somali guy wants ajnabi girl it's all good and the kids are considered "cute" but when a Somali girl is with Indian, white, or black she's a terrible person. Hypocrite ass ppl I hate Somalis.
Muslim

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

aAA wrote:
Bullshiid is what I think. When a Somali guy wants ajnabi girl it's all good and the kids are considered "cute" but when a Somali girl is with Indian, white, or black she's a terrible person. Hypocrite ass ppl I hate Somalis.
What a silly girl you are. This double standard exists in almost all cultures. I am not condoning it, but you should realize that practically every group on earth does not like the females to marry other people. Look at Indians, Arabs, Europeans, and other Africans. They don't mind when the males marry outside their ethnicity, but do mind if females do. Somalis are no different.
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight, Indian women are the most hairy women on earth yet they look better than the least hairy women on earth? That is unbelievably funny. If your natural looks make you beautiful, then why do you trim your thick eyebrows and wax off your uni brow every week? Why do you shave or wax your legs and arms if you are naturally beautiful? Indian women have to wax weekly to look like females. You guys have even hair on your cheeks which reminds me of wolverine. Come on, who are you kidding? If I was an Indian Woman I would hate Somali women every time I have to wax to look like her. And don't get me started with the beak nose typical of Indians.
Indian women are hairy ? What about Arab women ? Pakistani women ? White women ?

You did not see their body and do not even know whether they are hairy or not.

Its far better to be hairy than being a Somali cheap desperate negro. Somali women are the fugiest sexually unappealing women. They behave like animalistic negro zombies.

Indian women are inheritently dramatic and sexually very attractive. Every woman on earth has body hair.

But your negro Somali women have 98% genital mutilation among you to attract your own men.

Why do you suffer from so much inferiority complex that you have to be jealous of Indian women who are known as most attractive and of feminine nature world wide.

Haha waxing hair ? Every clean woman waxes hair. Waxing hair, brushing teeth, eating food, is all a part of life.

Somali women are black and fugly on the inside with no class or standard of beauty.

Go look at your black negro skinny desperate horny hijabi somali women who are sitting at the mosque and begging for a husband. No Asian or Arab woman would ever imagine of doing such a thing. Somali women are cheap tran,,, they are clean, horny, mentally screwed and fetish negros.

Do not compare your black negro Somali women who are born black backward circumcized fake fugly with our noble naturally glamorous pretty Indian women.

Take your jealousy and stick it up somewhere else. Calling Arab women or Asian women or any women hairy only shows that you Somali negros suffer from inferiority complex with low IQ so you call beautiful women hairy with realizing that you are most fugly.

Your Somali women are always busy using bleaching skin lightening products all the time as they are born black and fugly. And 98% of them circumcize to attract African men.

Women ALL over the world take showers, brush their teeth, shave or wax or use laser on their body parts to get rid of any hair,

Indian women have high beauty standards and class. No Asian or Arab man is attracted to Somali women because they hav faaaaaar faaar far far far far far far (trillion times far) better women in their country. However they may use some negro whores to clean their pants for no money.

Get it in your head, dear desperate Somali nigggo ?
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Read my comments on here and you will get more information http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TS59...

Somali women are toilet cleaners. Asians or Arabs may buy them for one dollar to clean their dirty toilets. And somali women would be proud and say that ho ho ho that non-African guy hit on me by asking me to clean his dirty toilet and Im so proud of that.

That is Somali negro women mentality.

On the contrary, Asian women, including Indian women,(Muslims) have high class and do not act this cheap.
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

It is worldwide fact that Indian women have the most soft and luxurious hair. Furthermore When all the women in America buy their hair extensions, its all coming from Indian women's hair.

Indian women have the softest hair of all.

And how do you know Indian women have body hair or facial hair you lisr, did you see their faces ? Too much hair is caused by hormonal imbalance and most women all over the world Arab, White, Black, Asian have hormonal balances of some sort.

Tell me, why re American women so fat ?

You never saw Indian or Arab or Persion or Pakistani women naked so you have no right to claim that they are hairy which is based in your illusion and blindness. Non-African people die to get or marry an Indian woman but its very difficult to get an Indian woman.

LOL
anarchist

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Tigress wrote:
It is worldwide fact that Indian women have the most soft and luxurious hair. Furthermore When all the women in America buy their hair extensions, its all coming from Indian women's hair.
And how do you know Indian women have body hair or facial hair you lisr, did you see their faces ? Too much hair is caused by hormonal imbalance and most women all over the world Arab, White, Black, Asian have hormonal balances of some sort.
You never saw Indian or Arab or Persion or Pakistani women naked so you have no right to claim that they are hairy which is based in your illusion and blindness. Non-African people die to get or marry an Indian woman but its very difficult to get an Indian woman.
LOL
is tigress sheik voodoo replacement?
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Indian men are adorable and indian women are submissive, They are not opinionated like Somali women.
Mariam

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Tigress wrote:
LOL
..you go girl I like that comment above!!! I am a Pakistani woman and god knows how much these Somalian sex starved men try to get my attention...even my Palestinian girl friend in high school .They don't get the message we are not intrested in you people weo nly stick with our own and you should too.Hope the somalain guys read this ...Stick with your own and leave us alone.and don't bring in religion into this this is a cultural thing Indian Pakistani or Arab women will never bring home a black man.. try other nationalities...
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Somali women are like Sudanese women.

Both are African Muslim countries and have thr same culture but Somalis are racist towards their bros and sis from Sudan.

I dint understand why these negros from Africa behave like animals with lowest IQ or character.
Muslim

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Mariam wrote:
<quoted text>..you go girl I like that comment above!!! I am a Pakistani woman and god knows how much these Somalian sex starved men try to get my attention...even my Palestinian girl friend in high school .They don't get the message we are not intrested in you people weo nly stick with our own and you should too.Hope the somalain guys read this ...Stick with your own and leave us alone.and don't bring in religion into this this is a cultural thing Indian Pakistani or Arab women will never bring home a black man.. try other nationalities...
Flattering yourself are you? Somali men going after women who are hairier then them is ridiculous. Any Somali man who overlooks Somali women for Indian or Arab is mentally deficient.
Muslim

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Tigress wrote:
Somali women are like Sudanese women.
Both are African Muslim countries and have thr same culture but Somalis are racist towards their bros and sis from Sudan.
I dint understand why these negros from Africa behave like animals with lowest IQ or character.
Are you truly South Asian? If you were your statement is unbelievable. South Asians have for thousands of years treating the darker Indians worst than animals, and anyone from such contemptible people passing judgement at African relations is beyond ironic.
Khadar

Sioux Falls, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

We are already small number and we can't marry out as its a threat to our somali number. Most somali men/women prefer marrying their own so lets not believe what trolls post on here.
Hunk

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

@ Muslims some South Asians are tanned. But they are not Blacks like you Somalians or Sudanese people.

Hahah hairier ? LOL. Your women has body hair and also nappy hair. Your women's vagina is ugly because its cut off and looks totally black.. Your women are nastier and attention-seeking hornier like negro women with lowest IQ. Your women are non-feminine. 98% of your women's clitoris is cut off to reduce their sex drive and attract their men.

Indian women are more submissive, most senaitive, born light skin and have lower sex drive.

Your Somali women behave like animals.

Your negro Somali women have high sex drive. You are very jealous of Arab or Asian women because your women are UNWANTED, IGNORED, AND DEEPLY FUGLY.

South Asians and all Asians have good bond with eachother even though they dislike darker skin. But South Asians hate your negro Somali animalistic women.

South Asians got class, rich history, respected heritage and they are born like skin unlike you animalistic low IQ negros with inferiority complex.

Yes I am South Asian and iis a fact that you negro Somalis are found as more repulsive and inferior compared to any other ethniity.

All people within Asia or Arab countries happily marry eachother,,, but they all HATE Somali negro animals and they will never think about marry you. But they may buy you to clean their toilet.

Your Somali negro girls women are found in every mosque trying to beg for a husband. You will never ever ever find any Asian or Arab with such savage attributes. Your women got no class.

Face ghe truth, you lowly negro animal from Somalia.

P.S. stop making things up and show me how are Arab or Asian or White girls hairier than you because you are only making this up as you have NOTHING to criticize about but plenty of things to criticize about your women. Somali hideious monkeys With lowest IQ ? Did you see all Arab and Asian women naked in your dreams, you negro. Stop dreaming of Arabs or Asian and go marry your inferior fugly negro people.

People die to marry Asian or Arab women as they are hard to get. Your somali women are easy clean and fresh one dollar negro monkey-like looneys.
Abdu

Oldham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

coz somali women stink :P
FunnyDue

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

ismail jabarti wrote:
This should be a crime wallahi !! Somalis marrying Asians ? This is totally disgraceful ! People who commit such acts should be not considers somali as they have the stained noble somali blood. You make me sick !!
Somalis wouldent MInd Marrying a Somali Girl If She wasent So Demanding and Rude and Had Slick Hair and Light Skin and Not being mean. But After Somali woman Come to THE USA They Jump to Food Stamps and Sit at home and get fat and Think They are in The USA Nobody gives a Shit if your out all day Were asian girls and Indian Girls are So How Do i Say Babe's There skinny There Nice There Good for Spooning while Somali woman arnt True Story..ask any somali guy they would say the same even though im 16 i have a plan to be a cop then get enough money to go to India and Mary a sweet smart collage girl were My Mom wants me to marry her Brothers Doughter and Bring Her to The US Instead -_- I Know Um Ya You Pick what I wear what i watch what i get and now who i fuck ya go somewhere with that lols My Mom Said If I Dont marry her brothers Doughter when people ask about me she's gonna be LIke i dont Have a Son I Dont him Like Dismother me

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

Mariam wrote:
<quoted text>..you go girl I like that comment above!!! I am a Pakistani woman and god knows how much these Somalian sex starved men try to get my attention...even my Palestinian girl friend in high school .They don't get the message we are not intrested in you people weo nly stick with our own and you should too.Hope the somalain guys read this ...Stick with your own and leave us alone.and don't bring in religion into this this is a cultural thing Indian Pakistani or Arab women will never bring home a black man.. try other nationalities...
I seem to notice a lot of Pakistani marrying the lowest white scum on earth, What's with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••