New trend Somali men marrying Indian Muslim women

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Faraax2012

New York, NY

#1 Aug 9, 2012
I observed a trend with young somalis in the west going to India to get an IT degree but marrying indians Muslim women in Hyderbad. one guy said that family take their daughter to mosque to advertise their eligibility for marriage and another guy said the girls line and you to pick the ones you like. this seem degrading but maybe it their culture. I wanted to under the reason be behind this trend and the reasons by a prospect groom and bride would contract such a union.

for the Somali guy there are several reason people have actually given me. one is that they go to India primary for the education in the state you go into debt but in India one American dollar is 50 ruppies. other who were taxi driver that get burn out in the west and want a less stressful life would move there and then get married.

also Somali marriage in the west are to expensive. This guy I know get married and spent 30 thousand on the wedding and after 3 years the marriage end in devorce what a waste he could have put a down payment on a house.

lastly Somali men marry these Hindi women because they are supposed different from Somali women. their maskin, docile, obedient not like our women which opinionated and strong and eventually such a marriage will end in "cute mixed kids" not my words.

for the Hindi Muslim women, she get financial support from an oversea Somali husband after all Muslim in India are the new downtrodden populace in that country. another reason that Hindi father would consent to Somali husband for his daughter is because Somalis treat their daughter well compared to Saudi and other gulf arabs who came to India marry women and divorce after they had their fun with them in the 90s.

so everyone what you take, could there other reason why somali men would Hindi from India. Do you approve or disapprove and what are the implication for our society.
Pure Somali Warrior

UK

#2 Aug 9, 2012
I don't think half Somali half Indian will look mixed. He/she will look normal Somali, as Indians are brown/dark people and have similar nose like Somali. Only difference is the hair is straighter and they are shorter, but that's it.

Anyhow, Indian women are hot and smart, so it's not a big deal.
Ayan

Markham, Canada

#3 Aug 9, 2012
I know a guy who is half indian and half Somali and he just looks Somali. He married a Greek girl and their kid looks kinda strange. lol
Pure Somali Warrior

UK

#4 Aug 9, 2012
There are full-blood Somalis who even look Indian, so it's not strange. Especially the girls when they straighten their hair can look very Indian. I once mistook a Somali lady to be Indian, lol.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 9, 2012
indian women are very sensitive and womanly/charming/giving. i like them as a whole.
Faraax2012

New York, NY

#6 Aug 9, 2012
why Hindi people specifically, mixed Somali-Arabs, Somali-cadaan, Somali-black marriage and their mixed offsprings generate such controversy. but mixed Somali-Hindi seems to get the green light why.it is because Indians were a traditional trading partner gujratis were every in east Africa. it's because most modern somalis have grown up with Bollywood or because "long Hindi hair" is a desired trait among Somalis.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 9, 2012
Faraax2012 wrote:
why Hindi people specifically, mixed Somali-Arabs, Somali-cadaan, Somali-black marriage and their mixed offsprings generate such controversy. but mixed Somali-Hindi seems to get the green light why.it is because Indians were a traditional trading partner gujratis were every in east Africa. it's because most modern somalis have grown up with Bollywood or because "long Hindi hair" is a desired trait among Somalis.
because when they are hot, they are HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT. like somali desert weather hot. and i don't mind spending money on hair removal either LOL

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Faraax2012 wrote:
LOL, I think itīs the bollywood thing. I know some Somali girls who think Indian men are the best thing God created and they believe every Indian man is one of Sharuk Khanīs movie characters.
ismail jabarti

Birmingham, UK

#9 Aug 9, 2012
This should be a crime wallahi !! Somalis marrying Asians ? This is totally disgraceful ! People who commit such acts should be not considers somali as they have the stained noble somali blood. You make me sick !!
Yarka

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Aug 9, 2012
INSEARCH_OF wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I think itīs the bollywood thing. I know some Somali girls who think Indian men are the best thing God created and they believe every Indian man is one of Sharuk Khanīs movie characters.
Or Raveena In the 90s....I used to watch her movies.
Xxx

United States

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Well,pple one of my freinds went to india and got marreid to one.character wise she could better than some of the xalimos,but in terms of looks you could fine a thousand xalimos who are much pretteir than her.
I know when you hear indian women,the first that comes to your mind is those bollywoods stars.but somali men who go india will have contend with uneducated,average looking,crude tuulo girls.
Green card

Sutton, UK

#13 Aug 22, 2012
The Indian girls are probably looking for a green card to the West by marrying Western-based Somalis.
A sister

Doha, Qatar

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Fear Allah swt and stop wasting your time in that which is useless. Every man has the right to marry whatever woman he feels is right for him as long as she is Muslim. Stop talking abou tribes because we all know the prophet pbuh hated things that separated the ummah. Be a little mindful of what you type and may Allah swt guide us all.
shaq

UK

#15 Aug 23, 2012
there's nothing wrong with this option
Al-abbasi

Hyderabad, India

#19 Aug 23, 2012
ull wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think hyderbadi girls marry outside their community?
Yes , There are some somalis and arabs who marry them , but not more
ull

UK

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Al-abbasi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , There are some somalis and arabs who marry them , but not more
how come you know that part of india? What country are you from?
Adam

Saint Cloud, MN

#23 Dec 27, 2012
What could one do to marry hyderbadi Muslim girls,,,,
Dust

London, UK

#24 Dec 27, 2012
What about Somali women marrying Indian men? From what I've seen of them, they're adorable.

Since: Nov 12

Den Haag, Netherlands

#25 Dec 27, 2012
kill this trend, before we see future hairy hybrids...
Ali

Markham, Canada

#26 Dec 27, 2012
Why the FK would any sane somali guy want to marry a curry eating hairy backed Punjab???

Get your act together Somalis! You morons are so lost and helpless that I can't wait until the Western society eats you all up so we can start fresh again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somali guy in love with a white girl 3 min ayan sexy 5
Dharka iska bixi hadaad tahay garoob ama single... 47 min farah 2
Half Somali Half Korean. 50 min ogaden is somalia 20
Nin Walaashii Damaaciyay 1 hr Chronic siigeyste 1
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 1 hr Chronic siigeyste 1,861
Incest sex (Nov '12) 1 hr Chronic siigeyste 19
why are somalis so harsh to women?? 2 hr Sheikh Voodoo 11
Is it me or are somalis mixing a lot these days??? 8 hr selina london 137
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Sun farah 4,566
More from around the web