We should leave the Arab League.. It's about time!

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2013
TheTruthHurts

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

http://wardheernews.com/Articles_11/Sept/Ragh...
I definitely agree with this guy... A lot of Somalis are deceived into believing they're Arabs, I think we should chop off the roots of this issue and leave the Arab League... It's not like they did much for us anyway!
Somali Nationalist

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

why leave , member states of the league are eligible for lots of aid and investment . The Arabs are realizing that they are running out of oil and with the prospect of climate change are looking to spread out in Africa . Let them invest , be vigilant of any actions undermining the interests of the Somali people. I know it seems easier to cut and run but why not play them at their own game , benefit from the leagues rights and perks and use our membership in both the African union and the league to play them against each other for our own benefit.
TheTruthHurts

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Somali Nationalist wrote:
why leave , member states of the league are eligible for lots of aid and investment . The Arabs are realizing that they are running out of oil and with the prospect of climate change are looking to spread out in Africa . Let them invest , be vigilant of any actions undermining the interests of the Somali people. I know it seems easier to cut and run but why not play them at their own game , benefit from the leagues rights and perks and use our membership in both the African union and the league to play them against each other for our own benefit.
Benefit from what? They're benefiting from us.. When we were at our lowest what did they do for us?? I don't see what perks we have gained from joining the Arab League, we are now losing our identity and should leave before we truly experience the negative effects!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

TheTruthHurts wrote:
<quoted text>Benefit from what? They're benefiting from us.. When we were at our lowest what did they do for us?? I don't see what perks we have gained from joining the Arab League, we are now losing our identity and should leave before we truly experience the negative effects!
I agree with u! I'm not an Arab hater, but in this case I should say that NONE Arab helped us in our more than twenty years civil war. I thought we were Moslems and we help each other but I was clearly wrong! Even the Christians help the Jews, why don't Moslems help Moslems? Strange right? I'm glad that the Arab countries experienced with the own civil war while we are fixing our country!
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

OnlyAllahknow wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with u! I'm not an Arab hater, but in this case I should say that NONE Arab helped us in our more than twenty years civil war. I thought we were Moslems and we help each other but I was clearly wrong! Even the Christians help the Jews, why don't Moslems help Moslems? Strange right? I'm glad that the Arab countries experienced with the own civil war while we are fixing our country!
Wallahi don't be fooled by this old and lonely Oromo she-male atheist insearchof aka voodoo etc disguised as a somali and muslim.It's gone that far as to add ALLAH SWT in it's list of NICKS lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

The Arab League have given so much over the past 22 years, what have the African Union given? NOTHING. But I don't see you complaining, is it because you see yourself as 'African' lmao.
Christian

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

OnlyAllahknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians helped Somali refugees in Kenya and Ethiopia with millions of dollars of food and medicines. They even helped many to settle in Europe, Australia, New Zealnd and North America while the Arabs has given you only Alshebab terrorists and wouldn't even give you their countries nationality. It seems ONLY Christians helped Somalia at the time of its needs. Be honest and be grateful and say THANK YOU and atleast rebuilt the Catholic Church Alshabab blew up and stop opressing Somali Christians.

“Somali? of course.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians helped Somali refugees in Kenya and Ethiopia with millions of dollars of food and medicines. They even helped many to settle in Europe, Australia, New Zealnd and North America while the Arabs has given you only Alshebab terrorists and wouldn't even give you their countries nationality. It seems ONLY Christians helped Somalia at the time of its needs. Be honest and be grateful and say THANK YOU and atleast rebuilt the Catholic Church Alshabab blew up and stop opressing Somali Christians.
It was the western THEMSELVES that created the ideology named Wahhabism that inspired these dogs to create war against us. When they saw that tribalism was in it's way down, they gave us an new problem; wahhabism and their dogs. May Allah help the somalis to throw these slaves of west out of our lands.

And rebuild an catholic church IN SOMALIA? for what? do you mean the somalis that were kidnapped as younger and brainwashed to believe in this religion? they are only trators and should be exiled.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>Wallahi don't be fooled by this old and lonely Oromo she-male atheist insearchof aka voodoo etc disguised as a somali and muslim.It's gone that far as to add ALLAH SWT in it's list of NICKS lol
Hey you, don't attack me. I know u are bored and lonely and don't have someone to talk to. You don't need to write crap in here! We are all here to write our comments and thoughts about difference cases, but it's obvious that u only came in here to write crap coz u either didn't learn to have an opinion of anything or becoz u are so lonely in your real life that u want to destroyed others! Yes I use OnlyAllahKnow coz that is what I believe in, so don't judge or THINK u know ppl behind the screen. Follow those advises and u will become a better person that u are know. Salam
TheTruthHurts

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Biography wrote:
The Arab League have given so much over the past 22 years, what have the African Union given? NOTHING. But I don't see you complaining, is it because you see yourself as 'African' lmao.
We are Africans genius. Our country is in Africa hence we are Africans.
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

OnlyAllahknow wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you, don't attack me. I know u are bored and lonely and don't have someone to talk to. You don't need to write crap in here! We are all here to write our comments and thoughts about difference cases, but it's obvious that u only came in here to write crap coz u either didn't learn to have an opinion of anything or becoz u are so lonely in your real life that u want to destroyed others! Yes I use OnlyAllahKnow coz that is what I believe in, so don't judge or THINK u know ppl behind the screen. Follow those advises and u will become a better person that u are know. Salam
becoz u are so lonely in your real life that u want to destroyed others!

Thank you very much for exposing one of your many agendas Mr she-male aka insearchof aka voodoo aka chottomate etc etc.You are NOT a muslim and have NEVER been,so stop your lies and have respect for other people's belief you lonely atheist crap
TheTruthHurts

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah has given you life and a livelihood. He created you and made you walk this Earth, he has given you food, hearing, sight e.t.c.. Say THANK YOU and turn back to Him in repentance now!!
Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (al-Qur'an, 39:53)
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
So Mr christian aka insearchof aka voodoo aka chottomate etc,why is one of nicks "OnlyAllahknow? Can you explain that bcos you ain't fooling anyone here.We are smarter than your ass idiot
aisha

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>So Mr christian aka insearchof aka voodoo aka chottomate etc,why is one of nicks "OnlyAllahknow? Can you explain that bcos you ain't fooling anyone here.We are smarter than your ass idiot
it wasnt me and NO you are not smart

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>becoz u are so lonely in your real life that u want to destroyed others!

Thank you very much for exposing one of your many agendas Mr she-male aka insearchof aka voodoo aka chottomate etc etc.You are NOT a muslim and have NEVER been,so stop your lies and have respect for other people's belief you lonely atheist crap
Idiot again! Let me be so diplomatic and ask u what make u think I'm an atheist? Omg u so weird! AKA NO LIFE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
silence and ... 1 hr anarchist 1
Black Guys who F&@cked Somali Girls (Jul '12) 2 hr Nangoflow 139
islii/eastliegh wasmo doon (Jul '13) 2 hr luxaaye 30
Why Do Somalis Love Palestine More Than Their O... 3 hr kobe-Richest Somali 13
Why Westafrican/bantu consider us arab and arab... 3 hr anarchist 11
Why somali hâte bantus? 4 hr Djibril Yamani 7
Not Muslim Anymore 6 hr shepherd 37
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 12 hr Dalmar 1,161
•••