Why do Arabs hate Somali so much, what did we ever do to them?

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Abdu

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

amiir wrote:
somalis are more racist than arabs. the most racist people on earth are somalis. not many people know that but its a fact. hatred stems from racism and somalis are parents of racisms therefore somalis hate arabs more than arabs hate somalis. now that is a problem if u ask me.
somalis can't be racist dude :P they aren't even in a position to be considered racist lol they barely feed themselves...

whats happening here on topix isn't racism, it is just somalis overrating themselves too much
Somali beauty

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Abdu wrote:
<quoted text>
somalis can't be racist dude :P they aren't even in a position to be considered racist lol they barely feed themselves...
whats happening here on topix isn't racism, it is just somalis overrating themselves too much
Quick question, are you Muslim?

“Clean as you go”

Since: Aug 13

Croydon uk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

Arabs don't hate Somalis but they are racist, they hate black peeps and arabs don't like poor peeps as well.
Reminding You

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

I don't know about all of that but I hope Allah forgives everyone on here who has left a hurtful comment and for the ones that had been on the receiving end of all THAT! Just remember that on the day of judgment you will be the one to take all of their good deeds and salad peace be upon you all insha'allah
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Somali beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick question, are you Muslim?
Why do you ask is he is Muslim ? What has that got to do with the truth that he is stating.

Why do you find the truth offensive ? Your remarks reflect that you seem offended by your own ethnity and suffer from inferiority complex.

Look at the condition of your own Africa and Somalea. How disgusting. How low. How messed-up.

Why dont you go and ask someone else is he or she is Muslim or not. Why do you care eh ? Even though you try to be sexually appealing, you are very sexually unappealing to Asians or Arabs.

Please help yourself first and stop mimicking a retard.
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Not being rude or arrognat and not hating any ethnity of country or human based on race or color.

Trying to be honest and friendly for the sake of religion.
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Dear All,

Let us educate ourselves and STOP being racist. Racism is bad.

Be kind to one another.

I have no hatred against any ethnic group.
Laila Adigar

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

From my lengthy unpleasant experience of Somalis, the comments I read that are posted by these dim wits and also from the remarks that my non Somali friends make of them I can clearly conclude that these are a very arrogant, self exonerating self praising bunch of lowlife layabouts. I mean they are completely impervious to the views of others towards them. They'll just spew out gibberish posts regardless of the tone of the argument that is present day in day out. Can't they read/understand what people are saying, the negative sentiment towards them? Is your defence of an argument that you can't answer to twist the conversation to your own end or are you just all innately thick?

I have also learnt that it is pointless to argue with them as all they will do is grind you down to their own pathetic level and then attack you,

A similar quote from Mark Twain " Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
ydu35

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Tigress wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask is he is Muslim ? What has that got to do with the truth that he is stating.
Why do you find the truth offensive ? Your remarks reflect that you seem offended by your own ethnity and suffer from inferiority complex.
Look at the condition of your own Africa and Somalea. How disgusting. How low. How messed-up.
Why dont you go and ask someone else is he or she is Muslim or not. Why do you care eh ? Even though you try to be sexually appealing, you are very sexually unappealing to Asians or Arabs.
You are seriously one whacked up individual. I wonder if you have escaped from a mental asylum
Abdu

Rochdale, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

ydu35 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are seriously one whacked up individual. I wonder if you have escaped from a mental asylum
I believe your a seriously ill retard and I wonder which idiot has let your cage open :P
Abdu

Rochdale, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Tigress wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL so true bro!
Narjis

Solana Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Unm Hell no Somalis aren't Arabs...they're African..black..I'm Iraqi nd pale white with hazel eyes, nd everyone in my family has blue/green eyes, I don't see any Arab looking Somalians...or Somali looking Arabs ...unless ur Yemeni, or a gulf arab, but even they're not that dark. I have loads of Somalis at my college, very dark..nd lots of staring problems and dirty looks from the women ..and their men are perverted!!!...like I said, we Arabs get offended if a Somali claims they're arab...like what? We call them 3beed like all other black ppl..they are in the same exact category for us. Sure we invaded them..but doesn't necessarily make them full on Arab!..also to all who call Arabs nd Persians "hairy"., really? Compare the Somali beauty to Arab/ Persians haa!!!
Muslim

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Dear everyone,

This is by far the most ridiculous forum I have read. And I really hope this gets taken off because it really has no point. Arab or Somali it does not matter, at the end of the day we are all Muslims are we not? In Islam you should not judge someone EVER. Be the bigger person and walk away.

I would also like to point out that generalizing a HUGE category of people is just ignorant. Just because a Somali or Arab acts one way does not mean you have to change you're point of view of a whole race of people.We should NOT be fighting. Fighting does NOTHING, look what's happening to Syria! People are fighting day in and day out but that's a whole different topic.

All in all just stop being racist and try to be peaceful.

-Muslim
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

yah yah wrote:
I agree arabs hate Somalis because they give us a bad press and image. they try to mimic us with their dress code but they are dark and ugly.
they have completely decimated our religion of Islam, through the twisted view of it.
hahah aka leyla adigar see trolling is bad idea my pet
Laila Adigar

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

hooyo wrote:
<quoted text>hahah aka leyla adigar see trolling is bad idea my pet
Nice to hear that even a dum ass such as yourself has been busy analysing my posting but to be frank I'm not actually making the slightest bit of effort to conceal the fact and besides that a lot of your fellow scum bags have already discovered the link so nothing ground breaking said.

You really as a people need to refine your outlook on life to say the least. I heard the welfare system in Switzerland is rather generous that is if your really there and not using a proxy like many of your sister scummies. Do you take full advantage of it? I heard they've started deporting a lot of you as they are soon to go broke. When will your number come up?

Over the past few months I've really got the most despicable of horrid insights to your culture and how you think. Your females are the ones that have prompted the most bitchyness of responses and as for the men they are usually lost for words and not worth the effort to converse with. Your blatant arrogance and denial of how the civilised world sees you is second only to your overall lack of empathy towards your own people. You readily compete, lie and backbite each other without showing the slightest minuscule of remorse.

You truly are beyond any help. So very sorry.
Malcolm

Saint Cloud, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Screw all if u somali animals. There us no country that wants you. Not even your shit country.
sabrina

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

Nora wrote:
Why do care about them I hate them to ...baba no like like them trust me
lemme tell you why Arabs hate Somalis
number 1: Somalis are either too proudly ignorant or too proudly
I mean Somalis are just so blatantly ignorant it is unbelievable and coming to civilized societies haven't civilized them the least bit.
2 They continue to rape, murder, steal benefits and pop children by the half dozen, for you geniuses that means 6 children per family.
step 3 Somalis need to stop marrying one another and being racist to other ethnics
4: tribalism
5: saying that there are Arabs but they are black
Meaning Arab:( tan whites but hairy and dopey eyes)
conclusion:
NO ONE likes you guys, and i mean NOBODY!!! Even the most polite of people will smile to your face and talk about how uncivilized savages, sewage smelling freaks ya'll are.
sabrina

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

I mean Somalis are just so blatantly ignorant it is unbelievable and coming to civilized societies haven't civilized them the least bit.
2 They continue to rape, murder, steal benefits and pop children by the half dozen, for you geniuses that means 6 children per family.
step 3 Somalis need to stop marrying one another and being racist to other ethnics
conclusion:
NO ONE likes you guys, and i mean NOBODY!!! Even the most polite of people will smile to your face and talk about how uncivilized savages, sewage smelling freaks ya'll are.
proud Somalia

Mogadishu, Somalia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

sabrina wrote:
conclusion:
hate is for ignorant people... I personally thing we somalia don't really care if people hate as .. because we are proud people .. check out the history of my people if am chatting rubbish... anyways i really don't have time to read all your haters comments...
shepherd boy

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2013

Judged:

who hates who and who loves.
you guys are messed up.
this whole thread got not to waste your time, its useless. its all about generalisation, how can we expect the inhabitants of a particular place to perceive, act and respond the same.
are you guys thinking or you are all pieces of degenerated punks.
obviously not all Somalis are uncivilised and extremely proud to an extent they underestimate others and not all arabs or middle easterns are racist or sexist, some are extremely ignorant and sexist and are gentle, peaceful, caring and loving.
when it comes to question the ethnicity of Somali, I personally is arab through genetics, I perceive myself as more arab then some Arabic speakers who are arabised. my ancestor is well wellknonw hashimi whose late decedents make the majority of somaali speakers.
I am not arab to please you guys and don't take note whether you like me or dislike me. who cares. I'm proudly the son of abdirahman ibu isma'il aljabarti, im proudly Somali.
dear brothers, if you think having Caucasian features will make you better, I believe I am the most blessed, most beautiful of its various kinds simply because im Somali. like it or not, we are proud and our heads are up, we don't tolerate other people with lower self esteem and expect them to belief same like us, just to become proud of themselves that what causes the conflict.
if you are arab with Caucasian features, black African, a habashi or a Chinese with a shrine eyes be proud of yourself and project you head up in the sky and bot bow down to please thinking they are better than you are, that what we emphasise.
Somalia will prosper inshallah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
are reer xamar people racist to other somalis. 27 min jamac 1
sudani and Somali people are brothers in islam 30 min jamac 1
Somali people are NOT black 2 hr Somalis are black ennigaz 53
somalis are the ugliest humans (Sep '13) 4 hr Somalis are black ennigaz 42
Why do Somali girls marry Black Boys 5 hr Real Somali 105
Hi who's from Canada here 6 hr Burns 1
Qolka garoobka logu raxeyo bashal (Aug '13) 6 hr Ciil tire 67
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 13 hr LastManOnEarth 1,523
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Thu shiikh 4,234