laila adigar

Bristol, UK

#147 Oct 19, 2013
I personally like Israel more than Arabs and I fully understand their endeavor to have friends in Africa, we Somlis must show Israel we aren't side with useless Arabs.Itīs our interest not to side with useless Arabs because they are Muslims.

Do you know how Israel treats black Jews who want to migrate to Israel? They are treated like second class citizens. Your even dumber than your post suggests. Go and try out the logic of " an enemies enemy is a friend with Israel" and see where it gets you. Go try and lick a bit of Jewish ass and see what rewards you reap you thick piece of whatever.

Bye the way I've corrected all your spelling errors.
Ali

Spånga, Sweden

#148 Oct 19, 2013
Laila aka troll
I donīt know what to say: I am speachless, I should ask you instead: how Arabs treat their own citisens before we talk about how Arabs treat migrants? Then I will tell you what I think how Israael threat black Jews in Isarel. You are indeed stupid troll. May be you are an Arab when I see how stupid you think.
Do you think there are abuse, beatings, rape etc. about black Jews inside Israeli prison compere to Africans inside Arab prison or even Arabs inside Arabs prison. Think little pit Arab prisoners today in Baghdad, Dimuscus, Cairo, Riyadh, Tripoli etc. Beleive me Mogadishu prisoners has more mercy than those in every Arab nations prison. Jews are civilize people and I have fate on them than any other neighbor in the Middle East.
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

#149 Oct 19, 2013
Wallahi Somalis are so attention-seeking desperate wannabees:

Check my posts on this thread InshaAllah

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/T9CA...
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

#150 Oct 19, 2013
lubanah wrote:
Who cares???
Any way i'm gonna say it loud: I'm black I'm somali and proud. I have a lot of pride and dignity to be hating anyone or hating back. Hatred is something peculiar. You will always find it strongest in the hearts of people who have the lowest degree of culture.
If your nice to me, im gonna give you all my love yeah lol
Why you so desperate in trying to be beautiful ? Want a lot of attention by chasing other races ? Hehe get a life darling and do something better Instead. Follow your true religion, honey.
laila adigar

Bristol, UK

#151 Oct 19, 2013
You silly little fool, Do you know what it is you are saying? Why not read your own post back to yourself? I can't be bothered to talk to some low life scum like you. You argument at best is skewed and illogical and damn right pathetic at worse. He talks of being speechless, looks who's talking after his last post. Let some of your fellow Somalis read what you post thicko talking of jews like that. Go and get an education and then come back here, we'll see if that makes a difference. Your primitiveness is showing a great deal here. Why don't you just go back to your witch burning, wife beating, lynching animalistic ways before you pass judgement on arabs. People like you will always be a hindrance to your won people and It will take you eons of time before you reach our level of intellectuality you barbaric little idiot.
Khadija

Birmingham, UK

#152 Oct 19, 2013
Ali wrote:
Khadija
When I read your comments, I understand I was mistaken and thought you were troll. I read hastily with your comments. my bad
I don't understand as to why would think I'm a troll lol. But anyway, apology accepted :)
laila adigar

Bristol, UK

#153 Oct 19, 2013
ydu35 wrote:
Ok, I think you should also care that Arabs are seen as barbaric, wife beating, child molesting, hairy, dirty filthy savages. The only hope you have which keeps you a feet away from the gutter is the oil that the west so badly needs. As soon as that runs you will all go back to the cave and continue your cannibalism.
Don't think so, our oil will run out and we know it, we are moving away from this oil dependence even though the oil won't run out for at least 50 years we have moved into finance/ sport/ business. We will always be your master. Hell even you have have oil and resources right under your feet but are too dumb to exploit them. Your oil and riches are for the west to take for free. Mark my words.
laila adigar

Bristol, UK

#154 Oct 19, 2013
Khadija wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand as to why would think I'm a troll lol. But anyway, apology accepted :)
He is working on you sister. Is he a man or woman. I think tomorrow he will ask for your hand in marriage. His father has 24 camels, 2 goats $10,000 in accumulated welfare money.
Will that be enough sister?
njuguna

London, UK

#155 Oct 19, 2013
If you hate me then i hate you. no point to be fake
Khadija

Birmingham, UK

#156 Oct 19, 2013
laila adigar wrote:
<quoted text>He is working on you sister. Is he a man or woman. I think tomorrow he will ask for your hand in marriage. His father has 24 camels, 2 goats $10,000 in accumulated welfare money.
Pathetic.
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

#157 Oct 19, 2013
njuguna wrote:
If you hate me then i hate you. no point to be fake
I dont HATE you for any reason because I dont know you. Get some brains jeez. Hate is a vague term.
We hate your sense of beauty and standard of beauty and consider it unattractive with low IQ or absolutely worthless compared to non-Africans.

Now do something betta with ur life
Suad

Minneapolis, MN

#158 Oct 19, 2013
laila adigar wrote:
<quoted text>He is working on you sister. Is he a man or woman. I think tomorrow he will ask for your hand in marriage. His father has 24 camels, 2 goats $10,000 in accumulated welfare money.
Are you mental? Are you okay? Do you need help? I am saying this because you are making a fool out of yourself! Just stop it. You despise people who have done nothing to you! You have nothing better to do in life, but to bring everyone down. You depend on insults and rude comments.

People like that won't go far in life. This world isn't full of one ethnic group. You will meet people who you will despise. The sad thing is YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING. Insults? Ha you make me laugh!

Online you think talk is money! Nah, friend talk is cheap. You better realize this soon. This world is rough, you're lucky we did not get really offended. Once you tick someone off, they have the ability to do anything to you. There are people who is willing to kill others, and understand the consequences. Just do want you do best. It won't take you anywhere in life. It shows us that we are better then you. Truthfully I'll take that than aiming towards your level.

Salam.

Since: Oct 13

UK

#159 Oct 20, 2013
Tigress wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you so desperate in trying to be beautiful ? Want a lot of attention by chasing other races ? Hehe get a life darling and do something better Instead. Follow your true religion, honey.
LMAO!!!!!!!! Where did that come from?!?
laila Adigar

Bristol, UK

#160 Oct 20, 2013
Going by the hot headed responses I'm getting I think I'm doing pretty well. If you were not affected by my post then you would not have responded. Looks like I'm constantly hitting the bullseye with my posting.
How can you say you have don't nothing to me? Do you know who I am when you say that? There is no basis to your argument other than to try and get me to stop posting the truth.

You just want me to stop when you can't. If my posts are bringing you down then I consider I have done something positive. When you say I'm making a fool of myself, why would you want me to stop. Are you compassionate enough to have regard for my welfare, didn't think so.

Try and counteract the argument with real reason, not death threats as you are so good at as we all hear. I remind you of what you just wrote

"There are people who is willing to kill others, and understand the consequences"

Ha ha what a stupid, pathetic, low IQ'D sex hungry troll you are... who can't even spell. Don't threaten me with your hollow death threats idiot. I know the truth hurts.
laila Adigar

Bristol, UK

#161 Oct 20, 2013
Suad wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mental? Are you okay? Do you need help? I am saying this because you are making a fool out of yourself! Just stop it. You despise people who have done nothing to you! You have nothing better to do in life, but to bring everyone down. You depend on insults and rude comments.
People like that won't go far in life. This world isn't full of one ethnic group. You will meet people who you will despise. The sad thing is YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING. Insults? Ha you make me laugh!
Online you think talk is money! Nah, friend talk is cheap. You better realize this soon. This world is rough, you're lucky we did not get really offended. Once you tick someone off, they have the ability to do anything to you. There are people who is willing to kill others, and understand the consequences. Just do want you do best. It won't take you anywhere in life. It shows us that we are better then you. Truthfully I'll take that than aiming towards your level.
Salam.
Hey fool, I'm laughing at your stupidity and I'm waiting for you...... use that sub 50 IQ of yours to hack these servers, and find out where I am. Can't wait to meet you
Suad

Minneapolis, MN

#162 Oct 20, 2013
laila Adigar wrote:
Going by the hot headed responses I'm getting I think I'm doing pretty well. If you were not affected by my post then you would not have responded. Looks like I'm constantly hitting the bullseye with my posting.
How can you say you have don't nothing to me? Do you know who I am when you say that? There is no basis to your argument other than to try and get me to stop posting the truth.
You just want me to stop when you can't. If my posts are bringing you down then I consider I have done something positive. When you say I'm making a fool of myself, why would you want me to stop. Are you compassionate enough to have regard for my welfare, didn't think so.
Try and counteract the argument with real reason, not death threats as you are so good at as we all hear. I remind you of what you just wrote
"There are people who is willing to kill others, and understand the consequences"
Ha ha what a stupid, pathetic, low IQ'D sex hungry troll you are... who can't even spell. Don't threaten me with your hollow death threats idiot. I know the truth hurts.
Asc,
You make me laugh! The reason why I responded to your post was because I tried to educate you with some facts. Instead of throwing profanity towards you. Hot head? Ya allah, if I was pissed I would've said I was pissed. I am one to inform others if I am. Truthfully I don't know you. Yet you can't judge us all because of ones mistake. You are acting like every damn somali on this planet hurt you! News flash! NO! Go rant somewhere else you disrespectful animal. Posting the truth? Haha, sure if that helps you sleep at night! The only thing you are aiming towards is to piss off people. Sadly, you didn't accomplish that! Fail!
I am not one to lie, yes some of the words you wrote did seem to get to me in a way. Anger wasn't how I tried to solve it.
Please tell me if I wrote 'I' in that sentence. So you read,'I am willing to kill you?' No, I said there are people in this world who are cruel. So please don't get my words twisted.
I am stupid, pathetic, and low IQ'D aw thanks means a lot. I can't spell? Oh lovely, you are acting as if you are perfect. Buddy, English is not my first language. I am 16, sex isn't on my agenda until marriage. I am here to speak my mind. If it hurts you, oh well.
That's all I have to say. I am not going to argue with you any longer. As I see this argument isn't going to go far!
Salam! Also may Allah guide you to the right path, insha'allah.
Im Sudanese

Sudan

#163 Oct 20, 2013
Look at the proxies...Manchester UK, Bristol UK, London UK, Goteborg Sweden, the US and Canada...I've never seen a people so spread out over the globe!

“Safar Dheer iyo”

Since: Jan 11

Sahay Gaaban

#164 Oct 21, 2013
Im Sudanese wrote:
Look at the proxies...Manchester UK, Bristol UK, London UK, Goteborg Sweden, the US and Canada...I've never seen a people so spread out over the globe!
It's a small world friend. Traveling and living a different city or country is as easy as 1 2 3 in this day and age. The most scattered people around the globe are Chinese and Indians. You'll see them almost every where you go. But good for them, most of them are business people.
laila adigar

Bristol, UK

#165 Oct 21, 2013
Suad wrote:
<quoted text>
Asc,
You make me laugh! The reason why I responded to your post was because I tried to educate you with some facts. Instead of throwing profanity towards you. Hot head? Ya allah, if I was pissed I would've said I was pissed. I am one to inform others if I am. Truthfully I don't know you. Yet you can't judge us all because of ones mistake. You are acting like every damn somali on this planet hurt you! News flash! NO! Go rant somewhere else you disrespectful animal. Posting the truth? Haha, sure if that helps you sleep at night! The only thing you are aiming towards is to piss off people. Sadly, you didn't accomplish that! Fail!
I am not one to lie, yes some of the words you wrote did seem to get to me in a way. Anger wasn't how I tried to solve it.
Please tell me if I wrote 'I' in that sentence. So you read,'I am willing to kill you?' No, I said there are people in this world who are cruel. So please don't get my words twisted.
I am stupid, pathetic, and low IQ'D aw thanks means a lot. I can't spell? Oh lovely, you are acting as if you are perfect. Buddy, English is not my first language. I am 16, sex isn't on my agenda until marriage. I am here to speak my mind. If it hurts you, oh well.
That's all I have to say. I am not going to argue with you any longer. As I see this argument isn't going to go far!
Salam! Also may Allah guide you to the right path, insha'allah.
why don't you just shut the f**k up you little pipsqueak
Just me

Minneapolis, MN

#166 Oct 21, 2013
laila adigar wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you just shut the f**k up you little pipsqueak
Lmfao! Seems like she ticked you off fella. Better luck next time, chap?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isaaq DNA - found a relative in Turkey (Jul '12) 50 min HibaqYonis 67
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 2 hr gusmacaan 1,211
Are Majerteens the smartest Somalis? (Dec '12) 2 hr isaaqi 79
Habar Gidir 2 hr Moe 3
We Dont Like Somalis In France.. (May '12) 4 hr lagajaka 11
Habar Jeclo Sub clan of ISAAQ is the biggest su... (Mar '14) 15 hr Moe 52
I'm Isaaq boy.. so why is my nose big? (Jul '13) 17 hr HibaqYonis 29
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Oct 26 gus kulul 4,371

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE